Israel Sends Humanitarian Aid to Gaza Strip, Hamas Turns It Away

Cuz when a violent enemy that stsrt a war we have the right to save are borders, with tear gas, that is not a deadly weapon..
Anyway, I was not belive of every thing that bezelem says...
Baking bread and playing soccer is a violent act of war? You think you have a right firing tear gas at people sitting in a tent?

Cuz when a violent enemy that stsrt a war we have the right to save are borders, with tear gas, that is not a deadly weapon..
Anyway, I was not belive of every thing that bezelem says...
Baking bread and playing soccer is a violent act of war? You think you have a right firing tear gas at people sitting in a tent?

They did not came to the border to play and have a nice picnic...

What I have written
Okay, I went back and re-read what you wrote...

Some of them are junk some of them are good ppl just want to live they life in peace, like in every nation...
What is in bold, are you referring to Palestinians?
Like what I think of every nation.. And I speak about the ppl I like the nice ppl who want to live in peace with me And less like who want to kill me and have a war with me

Like what I think of every nation.. And I speak about the ppl I like the nice ppl who want to live in peace with me And less like who want to kill me and have a war with me
No, I am specifically talking about Palestinians. Do you consider them, any of them, nice people? Yes or no?

You were ther?

Anyway not all the soliders work the right way
Israel will check it and if any solder work at ilegal way he will be punished, Israel work by International law
Almost 400 UN resolutions say Israel does not "work by International law".

"Between September 29, 2000, and November 30, 2004, more than 1600 Palestinian civilians not involved in hostilities, including at least 500 children, were killed by Israeli security forces, and thousands more were seriously injured. The IDF informed Human Rights Watch that as of May 10, 2004, it had criminally investigated just seventy-four alleged cases of unlawful use of lethal force, less than 5 percent of the civilian deaths in nearly four years..." - HRW

So no, Israel rarely punishes the IDF for war crimes.

Like what I think of every nation. And I speak about the ppl I like the nice ppl who want to live in peace with me And less like who want to kill me and have a war with me
No, I am specifically talking about Palestinians. Do you consider them, any of them, nice people? Yes or no?
As I said of course yes... As I consider some of the Arab Muslims In Israel nice people.
I don't know In personal any of the Palestinian In Gaza but of course, some of them can be a nice ppl it's about their personality...

As I said of course yes... As I consider some of the Arab Muslims In Israel nice people.
I don't know In personal any of the Palestinian In Gaza but of course, some of them can be a nice ppl it's about their personality...
"...can be nice people..."?

Alright, I'm not going to bust your balls on this. You're more honest than 90% of the Israeli kiss-asses in this forum.

Your candor is greatly appreciated!

Nop...
Some of the gazians want all of us to die in hell
Do you know why they want that? Have you ever looked at what Israel does to make people react like that?

I'll tell you this, they have good reason to want you to die in hell!
Thanks, my plans for the future is to live where I born (in Israel) and If Israel does not allow them to kill us and this makes them fury it's not my problem...
They have to start to live in peace in Gaza, They have to start building their home instead of trying to crash us...
The German make a much horrible thing to us then even what you said we did to the Palestinians.
And you think I want the German ppl die In hell? I think Germany is a great country and I hope them the best.
The Palestinian have to grow up, A long time ago before I born was a lot of wars here, we were hurt and they were hurt.
They have their government in Gaza, They have to start building themselves
(Israel have the right to check everything to want to take into the strip until their government start to build their life instead to try to crash us)

The closure of the Gaza Strip is made not only by Israel But also by Egypt.
This closure does not mean a siege its mean that we give our self and to Egypt the right to check what is going into there.

By the way, Israel is sending to Gaza electricity and food medicines and more (Just for you to know...)

"...can be nice people..."?

Alright, I'm not going to bust your balls on this. You're more honest than 90% of the Israeli kiss-asses in this forum.

Your candor is greatly appreciated!
You not going to bust my balls anyway... What can I do that I don't know any of them in personal?
They consist of a multitude of individuals
And every individual has the personality that makes him a good person or junk...

You were ther?

Anyway not all the soliders work the right way
Israel will check it and if any solder work at ilegal way he will be punished, Israel work by International law
Almost 400 UN resolutions say Israel does not "work by International law".

"Between September 29, 2000, and November 30, 2004, more than 1600 Palestinian civilians not involved in hostilities, including at least 500 children, were killed by Israeli security forces, and thousands more were seriously injured. The IDF informed Human Rights Watch that as of May 10, 2004, it had criminally investigated just seventy-four alleged cases of unlawful use of lethal force, less than 5 percent of the civilian deaths in nearly four years..." - HRW

So no, Israel rarely punishes the IDF for war crimes.
Look, When they start a war and to throw rockets on us, we have the right to react and protect ourselves and kill the terrorist,

When the terrorist hides behind children, schools, hospitals, and so on..innocent ppl hurt.
they a war... war cant be clean from a die of innocent ppl special if these terrorists use them as a human shield...

The people in Gaza, the people who need help, must be helped. I will look to see who helps these individual people and who prevents them from getting help that that they need for political reasons. If a man, woman, child, needs the help that is on those trucks, the people who turn the trucks back are animals.

Thanks, my plans for the future is to live where I born (in Israel) and If Israel does not allow them to kill us and this makes them fury it's not my problem...
They have to start to live in peace in Gaza, They have to start building their home instead of trying to crash us...
The German make a much horrible thing to us then even what you said we did to the Palestinians.
And you think I want the German ppl die In hell? I think Germany is a great country and I hope them the best.
The Palestinian have to grow up, A long time ago before I born was a lot of wars here, we were hurt and they were hurt.
They have their government in Gaza, They have to start building themselves
(Israel have the right to check everything to want to take into the strip until their government start to build their life instead to try to crash us)

The closure of the Gaza Strip is made not only by Israel But also by Egypt.
This closure does not mean a siege its mean that we give our self and to Egypt the right to check what is going into there.

By the way, Israel is sending to Gaza electricity and food medicines and more (Just for you to know...)
Gazans only have 4 hours of electricity a day. That's not something to brag about.

Let me ask you this, do you think it is okay for someone to come over to your house and start telling you what to do in your own home? Under your own roof?

Forum List

Back