Israel Sends Humanitarian Aid to Gaza Strip, Hamas Turns It Away

If You want to get rid of Jews, Your only option is to shoot at the moon.
It's happened several time throughout history. But was too localized.

The next time it needs to be a coordinated world wide effort. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

Are You pissed because Israel didn't respect You Jihadi wedding invitation?
I can show You a way to get rid of the "Jewish problem" - get a ticket to Egypt, enter Gaza, ,wrap Yourself in a swastika, and run towards that fence while screaming about a "final solution" - it will be offered personally.

I can show You a way to get rid of the "Jewish problem" - get a ticket to Egypt, enter Gaza, wrap Yourself in a swastika and go towards that fence screaming about a "final solution" - it will be offered personally.
.................:cuckoo:................

I can show You a way to get rid of the "Jewish problem" - get a ticket to Egypt, enter Gaza, wrap Yourself in a swastika and go towards that fence screaming about a "final solution" - it will be offered personally.
.................:cuckoo:................

What You prefer a suicide belt?

I know Jihadi brides are very picky about the wedding ceremony...

Last edited:
I cant say somthing nice about all of them as I cant say something nice about all Israelians and not all the jews..
Some of them are junk some of them are good ppl just want to live they life in peace, like in every nation...
So what I said was not a lie. They are trashed 24/7. You can't say anything nice about them. You have nothing but disdain and contempt for Palestinians. Which is exactly, without exaggeration, how the Nazis felt about the Jews.

To the Israel haters, this article comes with plenty of links and backup.

Two large Israeli trucks filled with humanitarian aid supplies were turned away by Hamas at the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, The Jerusalem Post reported. The aid was intended to provide relief for medical shortages following days of violent conflict on the Israel-Gaza border.

In addition to 53 tons of medical equipment set to be transported into Gaza this week via the crossing, the increased Israeli aid included more than 14,000 units of intravenous infusions, 40 medical basins, 20 medical examination couches, 25 infusion stands, 85,000 disinfectant pads and 12,500 bandages,” The Jerusalem Post reported.

From Israel Sends Humanitarian Aid to Gaza Strip, Hamas Turns It Away

Surprise: Hamas Admits Vast Majority of ‘Peaceful Protesters’ Killed by Israel Were Actually Terrorists @ SURPRISE: Hamas Admits Vast Majority of 'Peaceful Protesters' Killed by Israel Were Actually Terrorists
Let's ask a Dey to request those supplies and set up "shop" right there, at the field it is needed most.

I cant say somthing nice about all of them as I cant say something nice about all Israelians and not all the jews..
Some of them are junk some of them are good ppl just want to live they life in peace, like in every nation...
So what I said was not a lie. They are trashed 24/7. You can't say anything nice about them. You have nothing but disdain and contempt for Palestinians. Which is exactly, without exaggeration, how the Nazis felt about the Jews.
Poor Billo, you work way too hard at denying and delegitimizing Jews and Israel ON EVERY THREAD.

Many Palestinians are simply caught in the lunacy forced on them by the leaders of Hamas, the PLO, PA and Fatah.

No one is "trashing" them.

Which is the opposite of what you have done with all Jews, as you have made them disappear from the Planet and substituted them with Arab.

Now, never mind that the original Philistines were European Greek invaders, which is where the word Palestine comes from .

:)

A Dey may, "command economies to spring forth from the Earth, where none were before", as a lord temporal (and spiritual) anywhere within His jurisdiction.

Deys have no provision for Excuses, only results.

Poor Billo, you work way too hard at denying and delegitimizing Jews and Israel ON EVERY THREAD.

Many Palestinians are simply caught in the lunacy forced on them by the leaders of Hamas, the PLO, PA and Fatah.

Which is the opposite of what you have done with all Jews, as you have made them disappear from the Planet and substituted them with Arab.

Now, never mind that the original Philistines were European Greek invaders, which is where the word Palestine comes from .

You call their government lunatics, but that's not trashing them?

You call their government lunatics, but that's not trashing them?
Hamas, Fatah, PLO and PA, the leaders are all Muslim lunatics who follow the idea that no Muslim conquered land can ever go back to its indigenous owners.

That is the definition of Lunacy.

Hamas, Fatah, PLO and PA, the leaders are all Muslim lunatics who follow the idea that no Muslim conquered land can ever go back to its indigenous owners.

That is the definition of Lunacy.
That is your definition. And that is trashing others.
Trashing your friends, the designated terrorists of Gaza?
Trashing all of those groups you work so hard to defend as if they were innocent, honorable leaders instead of what they have shown themselves to be for the past 100 years?

They do not care about the lives of the regular Arab amongst them.
Neither do you.

Cry about "trashing" all you like.

Every day you come up with a new piece of nonsense to accuse Israel and those who are being attacked by your favorite people on the planet.

We are done wondering why because you have more than revealed yourself.

You have to read again..

Trashing all of those groups you work so hard to defend as if they were innocent, honorable leaders instead of what they have shown themselves to be for the past 100 years?

Neither do you.

Every day you come up with a new piece of nonsense to accuse Israel and those who are being attacked by your favorite people on the planet.

Why are you shooting tear gas at tents located 500-600 meters from the fence? That's 300 meters past the buffer zone. These tents are for peaceful gatherings. Yet you shoot tear gas at them.

There were entire families there: children playing, women making bread and young men playing soccer. All the activities around the tents, which were hundreds of meters away from the fence, were peaceful.

While we were eating with the children in a tent, a teargas canister landed near the tent. I started screaming, because the children and I choked and teared up a lot. I couldn’t open my eyes, I felt a burning sensation in my chest and my face swelled up.

The soldiers fired a teargas canister at us without any of us having done anything to put them in danger.

You are a sick and disgusting piece of shit!

Neither do you.

Why are you shooting tear gas at tents located 500-600 meters from the fence? That's 300 meters past the buffer zone. These tents are for peaceful gatherings. Yet you shoot tear gas at them.

There were entire families there: children playing, women making bread and young men playing soccer. All the activities around the tents, which were hundreds of meters away from the fence, were peaceful.

While we were eating with the children in a tent, a teargas canister landed near the tent. I started screaming, because the children and I choked and teared up a lot. I couldn’t open my eyes, I felt a burning sensation in my chest and my face swelled up.

The soldiers fired a teargas canister at us without any of us having done anything to put them in danger.

You are a sick and disgusting piece of shit!

Cuz when a violent enemy that stsrt a war we have the right to save are borders, with tear gas, that is not a deadly weapon..
Anyway, I was not belive of every thing that bezelem says...

Forum List

Back