Israel spraying toxins over Palestinian crops in Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no credible source reporting so..assuming it's true where exactly are the damaged crops? Since there is the buffer zone it's most likely another provocation because it's very unlikely that a low flight agricultural planes would fly right over Hamas outposts where they can easily be targeted even with a hand gun.. or perhaps just the consequences of the flooded tunnels Egypt destroyed recently.
Any info?
Egypt floods Gaza tunnels used for smuggling

Of course Daniyel means a jewish source, its no different than them uprooting the olive trees right before harvest. They do it for no reason other than to cause unrest and instigate a negative reaction, so they can blame it on the Gazans. They are also polluting the West Bank.

Putting aside the usual rhetoric...

What reason could Israel have of damaging crops of Palestinians in Gaza?

I'm interested to hear possible reasons...

Israel spraying toxins over Palestinian crops in Gaza

And not for the first time...

‘No-Grow Zone’: Israel Admits to Spraying Poisons Inside Gaza Strip

It is safer if the terrorists, I mean Hamas, I mean the "peaceful farmers" don't come too close to the fence.

Here's an idea, don't plant next to the border. Use some of the money spent on your terror rockets, to help your farmers instead.

ForeverYoung436, et al,

First, let me say that we simply don't know the purpose of intent of the operation. BUT there may be any number of legitimate reasons in support of a military advantage. There is no reason to jump to some sinister conspiracy theory without the barest of facts.

Over a half century ago, when I was in my first combat tour, the US had a unique set of Operations called "Ranch Hand and Trail Dust" which ran for ≈ decade; ending in 1971. It was a combination of multiple herbicides and defoliants; 15-20 Million Gallons disbursed in. The GI's just called it "Agent Orange."

Well it's not like Aljazeera doesn't have an ax to grind

I wouldn't trust Al Jazeera as a credible news source.[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

In my limited experience, having first hand knowledge and exposure, you might consider the two scenarios that I was aware of:

One purpose was the Defoliation directed against foliage that might give cover and concealment to large numbers hostiles that might use it in an offensive scenarios. Key MSRs, base camps, and critical infrastructures where covered might conceal enemey approaches. (Defensive Mode)

A second purpose was to deny the enemy cover and concealment for there key command, control, communications and intelligence facilities. (Offensive Support Mode)

Most Respectfully,
R

There is no credible source reporting so..assuming it's true where exactly are the damaged crops? Since there is the buffer zone it's most likely another provocation because it's very unlikely that a low flight agricultural planes would fly right over Hamas outposts where they can easily be targeted even with a hand gun.. or perhaps just the consequences of the flooded tunnels Egypt destroyed recently.
Any info?

OMG! Egypt floods Palestinian Gaza tunnels. And not a single complaint about that from the Pali's & their supporters. Golly gee, why is that?

Any info?

Did you read the OTHER link Daniyel?

Want to talk about tunnels? START ANOTHER THREAD!

This one is about crop spraying in occupied Gaza!

I've looked into this before. All the sources link back to the same originating source anyway.

ForeverYoung436, et al,

First, let me say that we simply don't know the purpose of intent of the operation. BUT there may be any number of legitimate reasons in support of a military advantage. There is no reason to jump to some sinister conspiracy theory without the barest of facts.

Over a half century ago, when I was in my first combat tour, the US had a unique set of Operations called "Ranch Hand and Trail Dust" which ran for ≈ decade; ending in 1971. It was a combination of multiple herbicides and defoliants; 15-20 Million Gallons disbursed in. The GI's just called it "Agent Orange."

Well it's not like Aljazeera doesn't have an ax to grind

I wouldn't trust Al Jazeera as a credible news source.
(COMMENT)

In my limited experience, having first hand knowledge and exposure, you might consider the two scenarios that I was aware of:

One purpose was the Defoliation directed against foliage that might give cover and concealment to large numbers hostiles that might use it in an offensive scenarios. Key MSRs, base camps, and critical infrastructures where covered might conceal enemey approaches. (Defensive Mode)

A second purpose was to deny the enemy cover and concealment for there key command, control, communications and intelligence facilities. (Offensive Support Mode)

Most Respectfully,
R[/QUOTE]

Ah yes 'Agent Orange' that 'friendly' herbicide that still affects vets today!

Let me ask you, how much foliage do spinach, pea, parsley and bean crops actually produce? Well, ANY food crop?

Hardly the dense jungles of Vietnam!

Your other link is a pro Pali site

Care to post links that disprove EITHER link? I would like to read the truth!

Clearly if these are just made up lies the Israeli media will have articles all over the internet refuting these articles....

I am open minded, unlike you, obviously!

It doesn't matter what the Israeli's do, their kiss-ass minions will defend any action, no matter how horrific. There is no line the Israeli's can cross, that their kiss-ass crowd will protest.

Sounds like another unsubstantiated claim by another pali propaganda outlet.

While I've no doubt the Israeli's are going to maintain a security zone "that" side of the barrier they are well within their rights after the riots that damaged the fence in the first place.

In Viet Nam the US would use "daisy cutter" bombs to clear forest around the fire bases. same concept except the Israeli's are nice enough not to use munitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back