🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill

"Netanyahu has made no direct public comment about last week's highly successful charm offensive at the UN by Iran's new president, Hassan Rouhani, and his subsequent game-changing telephone conversation with Obama. But the Israeli prime minister vowed before arriving in the US to counter Iran's "onslaught of smiles". He was not expected to pull his punches when addressing the UN on Tuesday, and has extended his US visit by a day to push his views in a series of media interviews."

Israel squeezed out by Iran and US goodwill | World news | theguardian.com

Does Israel have anything to worry about or are they acting like petulant children regarding the diplomatic "advances" made by the US and Iran?

I do not believe that the US would abandon their ally Israel an effort to strengthen their nascent relationship with Iran.
Yes, the US will of course stand by it's ally Israel. This could be a good cop (US) bad cop (Israel) shtick they are pulling, to entice to the Iranians to step up.

I also believe the press is creating a way out for Obama, as they did with Syria, painting a moderate with the new Iranian leader, when in reality he's just a bullshit artist keeping the US and West busy "talking" while they're moving ahead with their nuclear program. The media is now virtually an arm of the Democratic party.
There is no question in my mind that Israel is the boogeyman under the bed in these dealings with Iran. Obama hits like a girl, and I do not mean an IDF baby, he needs Israel to continue rattling the saber.
Personally I think its a good strategy to get the Iranian leadership to make concessions and resolve this issue peacefully. Obama can point to holding Israel back as a concession and sacrifice he's making, and the Iranians can say they are holding back the hard liners. It's a great negotiating tactic to make the Iranians get off their absolutist position. Let's hope it works.

Obama is unlikely to abandon Israel, not for altruistic reasons, heaven knows that ....but because of self interest.
The Obama doctrine, misguided s it is, means that Obama has no choice but to go through the charade of negotiations with Iran....eventually he will realize it is a dead end.

Putin, on the other hand, through his actions in Syria, has shown what a steadfast and true friend really is to his allies .... in total and absolute contrast to Obama's weakling knee jerk reactions who will turn in any direction for hope of temporarily gain. Obama has got a lot to learn about being loyal to his true friend Israel.... the only one in the Middle East who doesn't fawn over him, while at the same time stabbing him in the back.
Obama will not abandon Israel mostly because one of the biggest groups funding and providing all kinds of support for the Democratic party are Zionist Jews, although of the liberal kind.

So you agree the democrat party is held hostage by zionist jews?

Yes, the US will of course stand by it's ally Israel. This could be a good cop (US) bad cop (Israel) shtick they are pulling, to entice to the Iranians to step up.

I also believe the press is creating a way out for Obama, as they did with Syria, painting a moderate with the new Iranian leader, when in reality he's just a bullshit artist keeping the US and West busy "talking" while they're moving ahead with their nuclear program. The media is now virtually an arm of the Democratic party.
There is no question in my mind that Israel is the boogeyman under the bed in these dealings with Iran. Obama hits like a girl, and I do not mean an IDF baby, he needs Israel to continue rattling the saber.
Personally I think its a good strategy to get the Iranian leadership to make concessions and resolve this issue peacefully. Obama can point to holding Israel back as a concession and sacrifice he's making, and the Iranians can say they are holding back the hard liners. It's a great negotiating tactic to make the Iranians get off their absolutist position. Let's hope it works.

I do not believe that Iran has any other option than to resolve things in a peaceful manner, otherwise they will get beaten up very badly. Moreover, it very lonely to be Iran today and has been for a while, resolution brings trade and prosperity. There will never be a true peace or trust between Israel/US and Iran/Russia but there can be diplomacy and a balanced coexistence which will help to stabilize the area.

I do not believe that Iran has any other option than to resolve things in a peaceful manner, otherwise they will get beaten up very badly. Moreover, it very lonely to be Iran today and has been for a while, resolution brings trade and prosperity. There will never be a true peace or trust between Israel/US and Iran/Russia but there can be diplomacy and a balanced coexistence which will help to stabilize the area.

I agree.

But the Iranian Regime already said that it will not give up "one iota" of its nuclear programme and Israel said it will not live with a nuclear Iran, which I totally understand.

So ......... there's going to be a showdown, it's inevitable ... sooner or later.

I agree.

But the Iranian Regime already said that it will not give up "one iota" of its nuclear programme and Israel said it will not live with a nuclear Iran, which I totally understand.

So ......... there's going to be a showdown, it's inevitable ... sooner or later.

Good point!!!

Further, as long as there is testosterone and religious fanatics there will be no lasting peace, they are headed for a showdown.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmx68VmTEo]Electric Light Orchestra - Showdown [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

Zionists are shitting their pants across the globe.

I don't blame them. All that money, all that politicking, all that lobbying, all that hasbara, down the drain due to one smiling iranian cleric.

You think Israel has something to fear from a possible stabilizing factor in the region? I do not think that should cause any worry.

Of course. Israel has always counted on it's opponents in the area fighting themselves rather than fighting israel.

It seems you somehow missed the emails about the Arab wars of aggression aimed at Israel.

Netanyahu at UNGA: Israel will stand alone if needed in preventing Iran nuclear weapons | JPost | Israel News

I agree.

Israeli PM says they will go after Iran's nuke program alone if need be.

Netanyahu at UNGA: Israel will stand alone if needed in preventing Iran nuclear weapons | JPost | Israel News

I don't blame them. All that money, all that politicking, all that lobbying, all that hasbara, down the drain due to one smiling iranian cleric.
And Alfalfa has skidmarks in his underwear worrying if some Zionist is hiding under his bed. Pathetic Alfalfa, with his "hasbara" shtick learned from the hate sites doesn't seem to realize that America will never stop helping its ally Israel as much as Alfalfa and the crazy fanatics in Iran wish America would do. Alfalfa, one of the Ayatollahs has a job opening for an anti-Semitic Dhimmi just like you. Why not apply? You will feel right at home.

And Alfalfa has skidmarks in his underwear worrying if some Zionist is hiding under his bed. Pathetic Alfalfa, with his "hasbara" shtick learned from the hate sites doesn't seem to realize that America will never stop helping its ally Israel as much as Alfalfa and the crazy fanatics in Iran wish America would do. Alfalfa, one of the Ayatollahs has a job opening for an anti-Semitic Dhimmi just like you. Why not apply? You will feel right at home.

Dude, you're sweating. You're never supposed to let them see you sweat.

The US people will never support a war against Iran.

They shall have the same response to prospect of war with Iran, as they did with respect to war with Syria.

Those Zionists are all sweating, they so wanted to shed the blood of the innocent in Iran.

That blood lust of a Zionist is something to behold.

Only two-bit anti-Semites who think a Zionist is either hiding under his bed or in the closet sweats. I suggest that you learn how to do the Muslim wudu just in case a Zionist is hiding behind your bathroom door waiting to get you like Freddie Kruger.

You're back??? Oh goody! Let the games begin!

The games have begun.

We saw Netanyahu's speech.

Hatred.

Mis translated comments.

Chest beating.

Not much clapping at all.

People are sick and tired of this warmongering.

People are tired of the Hypocrisy.

Lies out of a nation loaded up with nuclear weapons that go undeclared and un inspected.

Enough.

Time For Israel to sign the NPT and open her doors up to international inspections.

The real threat to peace in the ME is Israel, not Iran.

The US people will never support a war against Iran.

They shall have the same response to prospect of war with Iran, as they did with respect to war with Syria.

Those Zionists are all sweating, they so wanted to shed the blood of the innocent in Iran.

That blood lust of a Zionist is something to behold.

Silly l'il Nazi Girlie! Lookin' in the mirror and thinks she's seeing a picture of someone else......That is the sherriliar's own blood lust, as we've all seen before. It's negatively magical: it turns a miscarriage into 'you killed your own baby'!

Yep, the sherriliar is only looking at the reflection of her own inner font of hatred there.

I am a Zionist, and I have never called for Americans to go to war against Iran OR Syria.

Of course there's only one of me posting - unlike the sherriliar, who seems to be suffering from 'Legion's disease'......

I'll wait for the 'end' results.

:cool:

Forum List

Back