Israel Strikes Two Gaza Sites

For once I totally agree with you.

Israel has zero desire for the so called 'Peace Talks' to take place or succeed. .. :cool:

Why should they want peace when if there is no peace they can continue to steal land

First of all, there is no "stealing" land. In Hebron, Abraham taught the belief in One G-d. In Bethlehem, King David was born. In Nablus (Shechem), Joseph--of the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat--is buried. In Jericho, the Hebrews entered the Promised Land. It's our land. Secondly, though it tears my heart out to give away any part of it, Israel has always extended its hand for peace.

Why should they want peace when if there is no peace they can continue to steal land

First of all, there is no "stealing" land. In Hebron, Abraham taught the belief in One G-d. In Bethlehem, King David was born. In Nablus (Shechem), Joseph--of the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat--is buried. In Jericho, the Hebrews entered the Promised Land. It's our land. Secondly, though it tears my heart out to give away any part of it, Israel has always extended its hand for peace.

Israel's version of peace - All of Palestine without the Palestinians.

Israel's version of peace - All of Palestine without the Palestinians.[/QUOTE
]

If there is no stealing of land then why has the Israeli Supreme Court said that land was taken illegally from the Palestinians.

do you mean the hands that lank the lanyards to send white phosphorus rounds to burn the children of gaza or the hands on the bomb bay doors that drop cluster bombs on the children of lebanon.

Just another staged PR stunt by Israel to derail the peace talks. .. :doubt:
There was never a peace talks to begin with. The whole thing is a sham.

I have to agree. The Palestinians absolutely do not want peace because of their delusional dream that one day they will drive the Jews into the sea. Israel is satisfied with the status quo because they know they will never be driven into the sea. Of the two sides, I believe Israel would welcome a peace where their sovereignty was recognized and would partner with the Palestinians to help them improve their economy and culture. Palestinians would never have this as they would lose their victim status.

do you mean the hands that lank the lanyards to send white phosphorus rounds to burn the children of gaza or the hands on the bomb bay doors that drop cluster bombs on the children of lebanon.
Circular discussion. The Gazans shoot rockets so the Israelis conduct operations.

Hezbollah in Lebanon, I have no idea why they're shooting rockets at Israel other than lust for Jewish blood.

Currently there isn't a single Israeli in either of the two. Yet that doesn't seem to prevent them from attacking Israel.

Stop the rockets and terrorism, and the Israelis won't have to go in again.

That's the Arab version of peace. All of Israel turned into a Jew free Islamic Khalifate of Palestine. Read the Hamas charter, they've even put it in writing.

Yet Israel still has two million Arab Muslim citizens with full rights as the in Arab Israelis. Had the shoe been on the other foot, the Arabs would have already committed their genocide and ethnic cleansing of Jews, Nazi style.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Last edited:

I have to agree. The Palestinians absolutely do not want peace because of their delusional dream that one day they will drive the Jews into the sea. Israel is satisfied with the status quo because they know they will never be driven into the sea. Of the two sides, I believe Israel would welcome a peace where their sovereignty was recognized and would partner with the Palestinians to help them improve their economy and culture. Palestinians would never have this as they would lose their victim status.

oh come on. do you really want to talk about victim status?

the people of israel, past and present, hold the record for the longest contiuous whine without a gasp for breath in all of recorded history. what are we at now...over 5000 years.

perhaps if they actually did some bona fide interest based bargaining we would get somewhere. even america is seeing through the game now.

That's the Arab version of peace. All of Israel turned into a Jew free Islamic Khalifate of Palestine. Read the Hamas charter, they've even put it in writing.

Yet Israel still has two million Arab Muslim citizens with full rights as the in Arab Israelis. Had the shoe been on the other foot, the Arabs would have already committed their genocide and ethnic cleansing of Jews, Nazi style.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

All of Palestine without Israelis.

What a bizarre concept.

Yes, and as what they're going to get, keeps getting less and less, they still refuse to face the reality.

Yes, and as what they're going to get, keeps getting less and less, they still refuse to face the reality.

i think the reality israel, who was the world's darlin' 60 years ago, has to face is that they have lost the goodwill that the world has given them. that will take a long time to regain, if ever. even america is beginning to wake up.

oh come on. do you really want to talk about victim status?

the people of israel, past and present, hold the record for the longest contiuous whine without a gasp for breath in all of recorded history. what are we at now...over 5000 years.

perhaps if they actually did some bona fide interest based bargaining we would get somewhere. even america is seeing through the game now.

Of course I would discuss victim status. Tell the Pals to stop firing rockets and recognize Israel's right to exist and maybe some bona fide interest based bargaining could occur.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

All of Palestine without Israelis.

What a bizarre concept.
All of Israel turned into a Jew free Islamic Khalifate of Palestine. Yes, pretty bizarre...and delusional.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement
18 August 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)

Article Six:

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned. In the absence of Islam, strife will be rife, oppression spreads, evil prevails and schisms and wars will break out.

Article Thirteen:

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle, the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Forum List

Back