Israel Strikes Two Gaza Sites

Just another staged PR stunt by Israel to derail the peace talks. .. :doubt:
There was never a peace talks to begin with. The whole thing is a sham.
For once I totally agree with you.

Israel has zero desire for the so called 'Peace Talks' to take place or succeed. .. :cool:

That's incorrect.

Israel has ZERO belief that peace-talks will change anything.

That is due to:

Arabs stoning Jews in Jerusalem

Arabs trying to launch missiles on a civilian airport

Arab constantly launching rockets on unarmed civilians.

I have to agree. The Palestinians absolutely do not want peace because of their delusional dream that one day they will drive the Jews into the sea. Israel is satisfied with the status quo because they know they will never be driven into the sea. Of the two sides, I believe Israel would welcome a peace where their sovereignty was recognized and would partner with the Palestinians to help them improve their economy and culture. Palestinians would never have this as they would lose their victim status.

oh come on. do you really want to talk about victim status?

the people of israel, past and present, hold the record for the longest contiuous whine without a gasp for breath in all of recorded history. what are we at now...over 5000 years.

perhaps if they actually did some bona fide interest based bargaining we would get somewhere. even america is seeing through the game now.

Of course I would discuss victim status. Tell the Pals to stop firing rockets and recognize Israel's right to exist and maybe some bona fide interest based bargaining could occur.

i believe the arab league peace initiative, to include the palestinian authority, offered full recognition to israel's right to exist and even offered to open diplomatic ties.

that went nowhere.

Why should they want peace when if there is no peace they can continue to steal land

First of all, there is no "stealing" land. In Hebron, Abraham taught the belief in One G-d. In Bethlehem, King David was born. In Nablus (Shechem), Joseph--of the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat--is buried. In Jericho, the Hebrews entered the Promised Land. It's our land. Secondly, though it tears my heart out to give away any part of it, Israel has always extended its hand for peace.

Why should they want to respond to facts when it much easier spitting propaganda.

Last edited:
Israel's version of peace - All of Palestine without the Palestinians.[/QUOTE
]

If there is no stealing of land then why has the Israeli Supreme Court said that land was taken illegally from the Palestinians.

The Israeli supreme court doesn't go hand in hand with justice or truth.

It is the same court that sent Roman Zadorov to prison.

So much for justice, eh:doubt:

oh come on. do you really want to talk about victim status?

the people of israel, past and present, hold the record for the longest contiuous whine without a gasp for breath in all of recorded history. what are we at now...over 5000 years.

perhaps if they actually did some bona fide interest based bargaining we would get somewhere. even america is seeing through the game now.

Of course I would discuss victim status. Tell the Pals to stop firing rockets and recognize Israel's right to exist and maybe some bona fide interest based bargaining could occur.

i believe the arab league peace initiative, to include the palestinian authority, offered full recognition to israel's right to exist and even offered to open diplomatic ties.

that went nowhere.

It went nowhere because like Israel, the elected government of the Palestinians believed as well that its a lame joke.

Both sided refused, it wasn't just Israel

There was never a peace talks to begin with. The whole thing is a sham.

Israel has zero desire for the so called 'Peace Talks' to take place or succeed. .. :cool:

That's incorrect.

That is due to:

Yea, it has nothing o do with the 1,200 unit home settlements announced days before the talks are to begin. .. :cuckoo:

That's incorrect.

That is due to:

Yea, it has nothing o do with the 1,200 unit home settlements announced days before the talks are to begin. .. :cuckoo:

The settlments is all about the agreement between Netanyahu and Bennet. I don't think it's wise either, at the current situation, to do that.

but it's not about the settlements, really. If it wasn't for the settlements it was for another reason.

The real issue is that constant attack of unarmed civilians in Israel, something which is never mentioned by haters here.

That's incorrect.

That is due to:

You mean the houses that were originally announced last November, not put out for tender and re-announced this week?
Eldad: ?New? Construction ? from 2012 - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

that went nowhere.

It went nowhere because like Israel, the elected government of the Palestinians believed as well that its a lame joke.

Both sided refused, it wasn't just Israel

israel refused.

the PA endorsed it. even HAMAS, who was very weak at the introduction of the plan, was not opposed to it.

part of the reason HAMAS leapt to power was because of the "i told you so" factor.

One thing I admire about zionists.......they always have some lame excuse; no matter how absurd, for their bizarre behavior. .. :cuckoo:

One thing I love about you haters. You always blame the Jews for every wrong doing happening in the Arab world.

No matter how absurd or bizarre your claims are.

Trouble is, you actually believe your own stupitidies.

The IAF struck 2 Gaza sites in retaliation for rocket attacks just hours before peace talks were to begin. Seems like Hamas is dead set on stirring the pot. No damage reported. Go IAF!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/15/w...hours-before-talks-start.html?ref=global-home

Title should read: IDF responds to Palestinian provocation

Actually, the article stated that the strikes were in response to rocket fire.
So This was a retaliatory strike, instigated by the Palestinian rocket fire? What a shocker that is.

Only the crazy liberals at the NY Times would blame the victim for being attacked. And then print such a false misleading title. But then again this is the NY Times we're talking about here.

Last edited:
One thing I admire about zionists.......they always have some lame excuse; no matter how absurd, for their bizarre behavior. .. :cuckoo:
Wouldn't this statement be best applicable to Islamic terrorists such as Hamas?

Title should read: IDF responds to Palestinian provocation

So This was a retaliatory strike, instigated by the Palestinian rocket fire? What a shocker that is.

Only the crazy liberals at the NY Times would blame the victim for being attacked. And then print such a false misleading title. But then again this is the NY Times we're talking about here.

And that's why the Times is losing readership and dollars. Lipush is right. Headline should have read "Israel Responds To Rocket Fire". They are not the only one spewing falsehoods.

And that's why the Times is losing readership and dollars. Lipush is right. Headline should have read "Israel Responds To Rocket Fire". They are not the only one spewing falsehoods.

by jove, i think you've got it.

the NY Times readership and profits aren't declining because of the internet and the plethora of free, quality news sites.

no, no, no!!!!

it is declining because they lacked the foresight to hire zionist headline writers.

the times does a pretty darn good job with her news department and did so in this case., reporting on the missile strike in gaza. you guys are sounding way too desperate.

Last edited:
Why should they want peace when if there is no peace they can continue to steal land

First of all, there is no "stealing" land. In Hebron, Abraham taught the belief in One G-d. In Bethlehem, King David was born. In Nablus (Shechem), Joseph--of the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat--is buried. In Jericho, the Hebrews entered the Promised Land. It's our land. Secondly, though it tears my heart out to give away any part of it, Israel has always extended its hand for peace.

Israel's version of peace - All of Palestine without the Palestinians.

You don't seem to mind the Palestinian ("leadership's") version - all of Israel, without the Israelis.

Israel's version of peace - All of Palestine without the Palestinians.

You don't seem to mind the Palestinian ("leadership's") version - all of Israel, without the Israelis.

there are some very gullible fools who believe that tripe, but it is declining daily. as long as you omit parts of the truth or twist it so severely as you have, it is pretty close to lying.

Forum List

Back