Israel, the 51st State of the USA & then maybe not (a repeat thread)

Israel, the 51st State of the USA & then maybe not

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State.
The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?
I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

BTW We, as in American citizens owe Israel nothing, nada, zip so I as---

In Jerusalem Israeli’s spit on Christians and the US press never reports it.

What’s up------?

Israel's not the 51st State. They are just terror victims trying to defend themselves. That's why we support them. Well, we not being Democrats. Democrats consistently support evil. If you pick any given issue, Democrats will support the side evil is on

lol yea the nazis were terror victims too

How so?

You think the Germans suffered no civilian causalities?

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

What’s up------?

Israel's not the 51st State. They are just terror victims trying to defend themselves. That's why we support them. Well, we not being Democrats. Democrats consistently support evil. If you pick any given issue, Democrats will support the side evil is on

Israel is not the 51st state, that is because the are the greatest terrorists in the world and would be prosecuted for their constant war crimes if they were under US federal jurisdiction.
Remember that the only thread Israel has to legitimize its existence at all is the 1948 UN partition, and clearly Jerusalem then is NOT part of Israel.
No other state has ever been allowed to get away with such blatant murder and land theft as Israel is obviously guilty of.
Really? The history of the institution of the State indicates that when it comes to "blatant murder and land theft" that the Israeli's are rank AMATEURS.

"The positive testimony of history is that the State invariably had its origin in conquest and confiscation. No primitive State known to history originated in any other manner." -- Albert J. Nock

You can't argue with anti-semites like Rigby5, they just hate Jews too much. When terrorists shoot rockets into Jewish neighborhood, he blames the Jews. You can't reason with that sort of hate

Liar.
First of all, since the word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", then calling someone "anti-semitic" is not only cultural appropriation, but bad grammar. The word "Semitic" has to be capitalized as a proper noun.
Second is that Zionists attacked Moslems trying to go to Mosque on the Temple mount, killing dozens, before the rockets had to be fired.
Third is I am Jewish.

Yes, you already said you are a self hating Jew.

I know what a Semite is. I also know how to use a dictionary.

"a person who has a hostile, prejudiced attitude toward Jews"

"prejudiced or hostile towards Jews"

Anti-Semitism, hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------?

Israel is not the 51st state, that is because the are the greatest terrorists in the world and would be prosecuted for their constant war crimes if they were under US federal jurisdiction.
Remember that the only thread Israel has to legitimize its existence at all is the 1948 UN partition, and clearly Jerusalem then is NOT part of Israel.
No other state has ever been allowed to get away with such blatant murder and land theft as Israel is obviously guilty of.

Yes, Adolph. You wish you only wish you finished the job. Of course you do.

Nazis ... sheesh ...

Stupid liar. I am Jewish.

A self hating Jew, how sad

There can't be any such thing as a "self hating Jew". But Zionist clearly can't really be Jewish.

"Jewish individuals who hold antisemitic views"

God you're stupid. Of course Jews can hate yourself, there's even a term for it. I know you know the term, liar.

You're also a self hating American

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------?

How so?

You completely lost me. Where did you get the idea I think that? Are you drunk off your ass on this fine Saturday?

But the point is Palestine already had a 2 million population of natives who were not to be subordinated by immigrants.

There were 2 million and now there are 12 milllion?

Slowest damn genocide ever!!!!!!

That was over 100 years ago, and now the majority of the Palestinian native are crowded into refugee camps because Israel won't let them return to their legal homes in Israel.
Gaza for example, has the 2nd highest population density in the world, with only Gibraltar being more crowded.

That was over 100 years ago,

The idea behind genocide or ethnic cleansing is to reduce the numbers of some group.
Not to let them add 10 million to their numbers......

and now the majority of the Palestinian native are crowded into refugee camps

It's true, even other Muslims hate Palestinians.

Did you ever find the source of your 12 million claim?

Was it your ass?

Gaza for example, has the 2nd highest population density in the world,

Sounds awful!

The only reason Zionists have not murdered more Palestinian Arabs is they had to do it slowly to hide it.

Israel is illegally occupying 85% of Palestine, when they legally should not have sovereignty at all.

2 million >>>>> 12 million.

Yeah, that's hiding it alright.

Was it your ass?

Source? This is incorrect. Seventy-five percent of the current assistance to "Israel" has to be spent with U.S. contractors/industries. The annual gift to Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon, Northrup Grumman, and general dynamics is 75% of that 3.8 billion. Hate who you want to but get your numbers straight.
You just put the eye on the ones who benefit more from America’s $billions of donations,

Source? This is incorrect. Seventy-five percent of the current assistance to "Israel" has to be spent with U.S. contractors/industries.

“Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon, Northrup Grumman, and general dynamics is 75% of that 3.8 billion.”

I believe, we should distance ourselves as a country from supporting Israel’s current activities. I believe the American public should notify the companies listed above to stop supporting Israel’s unjust activities.

What Say You----
:)-

The day America turns its back on Israel will be the real beginning of the end for America.
ESDRAELON,
Between me, you and the fence post, I am taking your statement as a threat--~~

Tell me, ESDRAELON,

Am I correct :)-

But the point is Palestine already had a 2 million population of natives who were not to be subordinated by immigrants.

There were 2 million and now there are 12 milllion?

Slowest damn genocide ever!!!!!!

That was over 100 years ago, and now the majority of the Palestinian native are crowded into refugee camps because Israel won't let them return to their legal homes in Israel.
Gaza for example, has the 2nd highest population density in the world, with only Gibraltar being more crowded.

That was over 100 years ago,

The idea behind genocide or ethnic cleansing is to reduce the numbers of some group.
Not to let them add 10 million to their numbers......

and now the majority of the Palestinian native are crowded into refugee camps

It's true, even other Muslims hate Palestinians.

Was it your ass?

Gaza for example, has the 2nd highest population density in the world,

Sounds awful!

The only reason Zionists have not murdered more Palestinian Arabs is they had to do it slowly to hide it.

Israel is illegally occupying 85% of Palestine, when they legally should not have sovereignty at all.

2 million >>>>> 12 million.

Yeah, that's hiding it alright.

Was it your ass?

Isn't it funny how Rigby5 is hysterically against going into a country where you weren't invited in (Israel), and yet he is totally for people where they weren't invited in (United States)?

If Democrats didn't have double standards, they would have none at all.

What's sick is how he wanted Jews to just stay where they were and die, they had no right to go somewhere to try to live.

It was chaos, I'm not saying noting bad happened when Israel was formed, but the truth is that most of the Palestinians left their land and the Jews did not actually go around slaughtering people.

It's also true that Palestinians are far freer in Israel than Palestine. They'd be even freer if they would oppose their own terrorists and turn them in. That's what ended the KKK

if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
You are living in fairyland. Much like Trump is.

1622926143993.png

Believe me, the truth will set you free

It's also true that Palestinians are far freer in Israel than Palestine.
The land now claimed as "Israel" is part of Palestine. Palestine existed before Moses murders that man the the street.
Palestine will remain long after the name "Israel" is confined to folklore, biblical fairytales.,.,.,.,./\,,.,,/\.,.,.,.,./\.,.,./\.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.to not being remembering at all.
At least as I see the unfolding

Some things just need repeating until heard

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------?

Yes, Adolph. You wish you only wish you finished the job. Of course you do.

Nazis ... sheesh ...

Stupid liar. I am Jewish.

And yet, still a moron.

Self hating Jews like Rigby are an odd lot.

I guess it makes his being a self hating American easier to pull of though
There are many self hating Jews and America is full of them
Some even try to change their last names

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The Palestinians kept murdering and doing terror attacks to Jordon. They'd get sick of it and slaughter a bunch of Palestinians.
Your debate has come full circle and still you cannot understand.
I am sure there is a medical term for this-?

There are many self hating Jews and America is full of them
“Hate” is a human invention. In the real world “hate” does not exist.
Hate is not even as human emotion. You cannot even "feel" it

It is a make-believe negative word that does not really exist.
It saddens me that you, Quasar44, experience these thoughts. Believe me, if you stop using this word, it will fade away, then be gone.

Last edited:

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------?

How so?

You completely lost me. Where did you get the idea I think that? Are you drunk off your ass on this fine Saturday?

What do you think the definition of terrorism is?

It's not very easy to define, and you could certainly say yes the Nazis suffered from "terrorist attacks" lol

What hte fuck gives you the confidence to play word games on the internet/ You probably couldn't play them well relative to the other hicks in whatever shit hole you come from.

Palestine was also supposed to be for the native Arabs,

Native Arabs? Outside of Arabia?

Have you always been retarded?

Almost all the natives to Palestine are Arabs, like the Canaanites, Philistines, Phoenicians, Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Nabatians, etc.
In fact, the Hebrew who are native to the Sinai, are also Arabs.

Israel has killed a tiny fraction of the Palestinians that Jordan has, and Jordan is never called out for that. And it was for the same reason. The Palestinians kept murdering and doing terror attacks to Jordon. They'd get sick of it and slaughter a bunch of Palestinians.

It only became an issue when Israel stepped in and Jew haters like you suddenly cared. Pick up a history book sometime.

Since you want to apply 1948 actions to today, as a Democrat, that makes you a KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation supporter. Didn't think that one through, did you Adolph?

Stop apologizing for your existence and grow a pair

Not at all true.
Jordan and Palestine have never had any sort of conflict at all, ever.
In fact, Jordan administered the West Bank from 1949 until the Israelis invaded on 1967.

The racism in the US is irrelevant.
The racism in the US goes back to slavery of the 1600s.
The Jews did not emigrate to Palestine until the 1930s, 40s, and 50s.
And it is the Zionists who caused all the trouble, like murdering the British peacekeepers, and UN Moderator.
1948 is relevant because that is when the UN described the legal borders of Israel, which do not include Jerusalem or any of the West Bank.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------?

How so?

What do you think the definition of terrorism is?

It's not very easy to define, and you could certainly say yes the Nazis suffered from "terrorist attacks" lol

What hte fuck gives you the confidence to play word games on the internet/ You probably couldn't play them well relative to the other hicks in whatever shit hole you come from.

The definition of terrorism is where instead of defeating the armed forces, you instead attack innocent civilians in order to create panic and hysteria.
When we use fire storms to incinerate whole cities like Dresden, Hamburg, and Berlin, that was illegal terrorism.
But when Hamas fires rockets at Israel in retaliation for a dozen worshipers being murdered by Zionists on the Temple Mount, that is not terrorism.
It is warranted, defensive, retaliatory, and the Israelis are not innocent civilians because they know they are in possession of stolen property.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------?

Really? The history of the institution of the State indicates that when it comes to "blatant murder and land theft" that the Israeli's are rank AMATEURS.

"The positive testimony of history is that the State invariably had its origin in conquest and confiscation. No primitive State known to history originated in any other manner." -- Albert J. Nock

You can't argue with anti-semites like Rigby5, they just hate Jews too much. When terrorists shoot rockets into Jewish neighborhood, he blames the Jews. You can't reason with that sort of hate

Liar.
First of all, since the word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", then calling someone "anti-semitic" is not only cultural appropriation, but bad grammar. The word "Semitic" has to be capitalized as a proper noun.
Second is that Zionists attacked Moslems trying to go to Mosque on the Temple mount, killing dozens, before the rockets had to be fired.
Third is I am Jewish.

Yes, you already said you are a self hating Jew.

I know what a Semite is. I also know how to use a dictionary.

"a person who has a hostile, prejudiced attitude toward Jews"

"prejudiced or hostile towards Jews"

Anti-Semitism, hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group.

Wrong.
The fact the dictionary include the incorrect definition of "anti-Semitism" just means the crude cultural appropriations happens so long ago that the dictionary had to document the common misuse.

The reality is that anti-Semitic really only means anti Arab sentiment and nothing else.
The fact Jews are Arabs means that anti-Semitism can apply to Jews, but Arabs can not possibly ever be anti-Semitic.
That would be impossible.

Just look it up:

{...
Semitic
[səˈmidik]

ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.
    ...}

Forum List

Back