Israeli co. shows interest in making next President Trump's highly popular Mexican border wall

and deny poor working whites and minorities jobs

racist
I almost lost my business back in 2005-2007 over that crap, I am very sensitive to them being allowed to work............I voted for Reagan but was appalled when he signed off on amnesty, never voted for him again....or the democrats.........

Last edited:
There are many US companies that can do the job, Just leave Halliburton out of this one..Hell, I'll go down there and volunteer, to tell them what to do....
Your hired. Maybe I should see if our address has been put back into the federal register we may wanna go back into contracting.
Sure, I'd love to, since my declining health I have had little action......I sure do miss that wad of dough.........
Agreed being broke sucks but it is better than being a bought and paid for lacky for someone else doing their dirty work.
I have never in my life lived that way.I am very independent and enjoy doing what I want to do, and paying for it..That's the main reason I was self employed, I hated the corporate world......
We spent most of our working life working for ourselves. Back in the day men did not want to hire females to operate equipment.
I did hire females, and a few were very good...at working..........

I prefer my old idea coyote ugly
giving citizenship to one illegal for each two illegals they turn in

I prefer my old idea coyote ugly
giving citizenship to one illegal for each two illegals they turn in
The legal migrants don't like them either...When I caught illegals taking work I had been promised I would put muratic acid in their gas tanks of their equipment...

Your hired. Maybe I should see if our address has been put back into the federal register we may wanna go back into contracting.
Sure, I'd love to, since my declining health I have had little action......I sure do miss that wad of dough.........
Agreed being broke sucks but it is better than being a bought and paid for lacky for someone else doing their dirty work.
I have never in my life lived that way.I am very independent and enjoy doing what I want to do, and paying for it..That's the main reason I was self employed, I hated the corporate world......
We spent most of our working life working for ourselves. Back in the day men did not want to hire females to operate equipment.
Single mother of two. I applied for a job running a hoe. The guy could have had the government pay half of my wages but instead he told me he had men that had families to support. Long term it worked out. Took awhile but I owned my own company and equipment.

the billions illegals cost California alone
is a waste of US taxpayer money

Single mother of two. I applied for a job running a hoe. The guy could have had the government pay half of my wages but instead he told me he had men that had families to support. Long term it worked out. Took awhile but I owned my own company and equipment.
Good for you, don't let any stop you from doing what you want to earn a living....I was a single dad of two myself, one in the 1980's-2000 and now, he's 14.......I'll kick a woman out if she don't do her job.........

i live by a town of about 1500 people, 10 years ago it was full of illegals, now they are pumping it full of Somalian Muslims...Them Muslims keep a quiet profile, cause they know that several thousand of us hillbillies have guns and are itchin' to use them.........

Good for you, don't let any stop you from doing what you want to earn a living....
It has done came and went. The Democrats and the crooks went after us with a vengeance as I would not sell or partner my last business adventure a mining operation with them.

I do agree with you though people should not give up their dreams.

Good for you, don't let any stop you from doing what you want to earn a living....
It has done came and went. The Democrats and the crooks went after us with a vengeance as I would not sell or partner my last business adventure a mining operation with them.

Sorry to hear that.....I just had to stop cause I can't move too much anymore..Hopefully this operation this winter will help....I'd like one more fling before it's over..........

Sorry to hear that.....I just had to stop cause I can't move too much anymore..Hopefully this operation this winter will help....I'd like one more fling before it's over..........
Lawyers have told me fraud upon the court has no statute of limitations. Took years to figure out who, what, when, why and how it all was done. Then I got covered in chemicals on the job and they actually were just going to let me die (WC carrier). I have no love for these corrupt SOB's. I feel for you on the health issues. It has been one day at a time since last Fall when I learned some natural things that could be used to improve and help rebuild what was damaged by the chemicals.

i live by a town of about 1500 people, 10 years ago it was full of illegals, now they are pumping it full of Somalian Muslims...Them Muslims keep a quiet profile, cause they know that several thousand of us hillbillies have guns and are itchin' to use them.........

well quiet until they are not
iu

well quiet until they are not
iu
They would dare here.I'd be the first to don the camo paint and get out the assault weapons........

no doubt the poor innocents that died because of them
would err,, respect your efforts

I may die trying, but as a veteran, I must..........
Rod says if it keeps on going with what the establishment has been doing (Clinton, etc.) everyone will be called back up even him and he's over sixty.

It is interesting how the Democrats and Queen Hillary
think illegals have a right to be here

they are wrong of course

I may die trying, but as a veteran, I must..........
Rod says if it keeps on going with what the establishment has been doing (Clinton, etc.) everyone will be called back up even him and he's over sixty.
I don't doubt it, but usually the cutoff is 55...
Hopefully it won't go that far. The infiltration in our government is unreal but the people just sat back and ignored it.

Forum List

Back