Israeli military 'fired indiscriminately' in Gaza

You had us at "Israeli activist group". False accusations by a bunch of crazy radical leftists. Israel has them just like we have them here in the US.

baz ke goozidee?
No, they're testimonies from the boots-on-the-ground who were there, so go fuck yourself!

They told the force to shoot anyone in the street
testimony catalog number: 18558
unit: Engineering Corps
area: Rafah area
period: 2000 - 2003

They actually shot at whoever was walking around in the street. It always ended with, “We killed six terrorists today.” Whoever you shot in the street is “a terrorist.”

That’s what they say at the briefings?
The goal is to kill terrorists.

No, what are the rules of engagement?
Whoever’s walking around at night, shoot to kill
Fuck you Israeli kiss-asses!

Testimonies of unnamed people, on a leftist blog?! Ho ho ho!

Fuck yourself, Dildo_Really a pussy, it's cheaper!

12%2BLittle%2BKnown%2BLaws%2Bof%2BKarma%2B(That%2BWill%2BChange%2BYour%2BLife).jpg

You had us at "Israeli activist group". False accusations by a bunch of crazy radical leftists. Israel has them just like we have them here in the US.

baz ke goozidee?
No, they're testimonies from the boots-on-the-ground who were there, so go fuck yourself!

They told the force to shoot anyone in the street
testimony catalog number: 18558
unit: Engineering Corps
area: Rafah area
period: 2000 - 2003

They actually shot at whoever was walking around in the street. It always ended with, “We killed six terrorists today.” Whoever you shot in the street is “a terrorist.”

That’s what they say at the briefings?
The goal is to kill terrorists.

No, what are the rules of engagement?
Whoever’s walking around at night, shoot to kill
Fuck you Israeli kiss-asses!

u
If I had used a similar source to back up a statement that I made, Billo would be saying the same thing you just said. He's a hypocrite.

Below is a sampling of the Israeli soldiers' quotes explaining how they fought in Gaza:

• "If you shoot someone in Gaza it ?s cool, no big deal"
  • "The lives of our soldiers come before the lives of enemy civilians"
  • "Rules of engagement were, in effect, to shoot to kill upon any identification"
  • "The instructions are to shoot right away… Be they armed or unarmed, no matter what"
  • "The civilian was laying there, writhing in pain"
  • "I really, really wanted to shoot her in the knees"
  • "We expect a high level of harm to civilians"
  • "Go ahead - his wife and kid are in the car too? Not the end of the world"
  • "People that look at you from the window of a house, to put it mildly, won ?t look anymore"
  • "We want to make a big boom before the ceasefire"
  • "They were fired at - so of course, they must have been terrorists…"
  • "Lots of innocent people were hurt in that incident, lots"
  • "What the hell, why did you have to shoot him again?"
Israeli Soldiers Describe How They Shot Innocent Civilians Because They Were Bored Zero Hedge

Below is a sampling of the Israeli soldiers' quotes explaining how they fought in Gaza:

• "Rules of engagement were, in effect, to shoot to kill upon any identification"
  • "The instructions are to shoot right away… Be they armed or unarmed, no matter what"
  • "People that look at you from the window of a house, to put it mildly, won ?t look anymore"
Israeli Soldiers Describe How They Shot Innocent Civilians Because They Were Bored Zero Hedge

Once again no actual evidence produced to substantiate the claims, so must be islamomoron propaganda. The fact of the matter is hamas engaged in war with Israel and lost again. So they send out false information via the worlds mosques on a Friday afternoon and islamomorons repeat it like well trained parrots

Same IDF blog that was quoted before. Staff Sargent, no name, posting. Could be anyone making up stories or someone suffering PTSD imaging things that did not happen.

This is not testimony or proof. It is a blog

Repeating this does not covert it to proof. War is hard for anyone to deal with. It is not meant to be sanitary or pretty. It is the horror that makes people reluctant to repeat the causes. It supposed to make people want to say stop, lets find another way.
Soldiers don't always understand orders given and make their own rational to their intent. They don't get to give officers the third degree of why and what for. Maybe they get an order third and fourth hand without explanation and later try to give it some back ground or perspective. Maybe they just made it up or distorted the memory after the fact. People can withdraw and not want to remember. This become mixed and and distorted, the imagination fills in the blanks. It took me years before I wanted to mentally go back or remember what I had seen or experienced. I built a life so far removed, my own little world and never spoke of what happened. Everyone deals with stress and trauma in different ways. When I finally suffered a personal loss, I also had to deal with my past and put my pieces together.
Venting, even thinks created in the mind, have to come out so you can get back to reality and heal. It is like a child's nightmare, they have to learn to deal with it before it will go away and not come back. They have to face the fear. This might be what the soldiers are doing, facing a nightmare before they can come back to reality and move on with their life.

Same IDF blog that was quoted before. Staff Sargent, no name, posting. Could be anyone making up stories or someone suffering PTSD imaging things that did not happen.

Repeating this does not covert it to proof. War is hard for anyone to deal with. It is not meant to be sanitary or pretty. It is the horror that makes people reluctant to repeat the causes. It supposed to make people want to say stop, lets find another way.
Soldiers don't always understand orders given and make their own rational to their intent. They don't get to give officers the third degree of why and what for. Maybe they get an order third and fourth hand without explanation and later try to give it some back ground or perspective. Maybe they just made it up or distorted the memory after the fact. People can withdraw and not want to remember. This become mixed and and distorted, the imagination fills in the blanks. It took me years before I wanted to mentally go back or remember what I had seen or experienced. I built a life so far removed, my own little world and never spoke of what happened. Everyone deals with stress and trauma in different ways. When I finally suffered a personal loss, I also had to deal with my past and put my pieces together.
Venting, even thinks created in the mind, have to come out so you can get back to reality and heal. It is like a child's nightmare, they have to learn to deal with it before it will go away and not come back. They have to face the fear. This might be what the soldiers are doing, facing a nightmare before they can come back to reality and move on with their life.
Conjecture is not evidence.

You haven't proven shit!

Pony up the evidence they're not true, big mouth!

You fuckers are the most violently evil pricks on the planet.

Pony up the guy's name, or shut the fuck up.

How did your mouth get so big, dildo?

Europe to Breaking the Silence Bring Us As Many Incriminating Testimonies As Possible

I thought it might have been outsiders that were posting on the blog
More ad hominems.

I re-wrote one of the articles' statements to put things in perspective...

As with many other Israeli publications, this report lacks all credibility and objectivity. Likewise, the extensive foreign funding that Israel receives, as well as its international political activities, highlight the problems with this publication.

Israel takes the cake when it comes to foreign funding, so I wouldn't go there.

Pony up the guy's name, or shut the fuck up.

How did your mouth get so big, dildo?
The burden of proof is on you to show your objection is not frivolous. So until you provide proof what they're saying is a lie, I don't have to pony up shit, ESSSSSSAY!

Conjecture is not evidence.

You haven't proven shit!

Nor have you by using a blog that is just the authors personal views. No supporting links or proof in the blog.

So go away and learn the first word in providing proof to substantiate your claims

I could author a blog containing false claims by Gazan muslims and place them all under the "identity kept secret" clause due to hamas violence and you would be forced to accept it as definitive

Forum List

Back