Israeli Politician: My wife shouldn't have to give birth next to an Arab

Israeli Politician: My Wife Should Not Have to Give Birth Next to an Arab

Ah the Racism from Jews never ends does it...they push "diversity" and immigration and "multiculturalism" here but obviously want it the complete opposite in Israel.

Any different to the racism shown by neo Marxists, islamonazi's and arab nationalists when they demand that Jews be removed from their nations completely in case they drain the blood of their children to make bread. Now who has it as law that no Jew will be allowed to live in their nation again, showing just who are the real racists. Then who has 20% of their population that are not Jews but treated as equals ?

Israeli Politician: My Wife Should Not Have to Give Birth Next to an Arab

Ah the Racism from Jews never ends does it...they push "diversity" and immigration and "multiculturalism" here but obviously want it the complete opposite in Israel.

For the sake of honesty, said politician is not exactly the sharpest pencil in the drawer. 'The Jewish House' party should definitely set him straight regarding his incitement against Arabs and gays.

That being said, the Knesset should also set some Arab MKs straight too. They're no innocent from racial hatred.

Forum List

Back