🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli (Racist) Army Radio

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Any racist Haters in the Jewish state?
There's at least one comparing Abu Mazen to a donkey, and Palestinians to cannibals

"I don’t know what it is about Galey Tzahal, but their staff and radio presenters embody the worst, most Islamophobic aspects of Israeli society..."

"Today, Haaretz reports (Hebrew) that yet another host, Dr. Avshalom Kor, who ostensibly airs a show ‘celebrating’ the Hebrew language, launched into a vicious diatribe against Palestinians..."

"Kor spoke with derision about the Palestinian celebrations that accompanied the release of the latest round of prisoners ('murderers of children,' he called them) from Israeli jails.

"It reminded him of the story of the man captured by a tribe of cannibals.

"The chief gets to eat his face, others his ears and hands and feet. ‘When they [the Palestinians] speak to us about the heart of the matter, pretty soon they’ll leave [words] aside and get right to the [literal] heart of the matter [i.e. cannibalism].’

"He characterized PA leader Abu Mazen as a donkey and likened him to the saying about a donkey climbing a ladder: 'Can a donkey like him, who welcomes murderers with official government celebrations, climb the rungs of the ladder of peace?'

"Keep in mind that it’s Bibi Netanyahu and Israeli hasbara NGOs like Palestine Media Watch and MEMRI who feast on bits of supposed Palestinian incitement against Israel.

"They latch onto protests like the ones at Al Quds University and falsely claims Nazi salutes were delivered.

"But they forget incidents like this that aren’t rare at all in Israel.

"In other words, there is just as much and probably more racism and hatred aired on Israeli airwaves as on Palestinian.

"Israeli apologists, however, ignore it because it spoils the narrative they’re creating."

Israeli Army Radio Program Host Likens Palestinians to Cannibals, Abu Mazen to a Donkey Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

That would be the narrative of a rump Judaism rapidly vanishing from the page of time.

There's at least one comparing Abu Mazen to a donkey, and Palestinians to cannibals

"I don’t know what it is about Galey Tzahal, but their staff and radio presenters embody the worst, most Islamophobic aspects of Israeli society..."

"Today, Haaretz reports (Hebrew) that yet another host, Dr. Avshalom Kor, who ostensibly airs a show ‘celebrating’ the Hebrew language, launched into a vicious diatribe against Palestinians..."

"Kor spoke with derision about the Palestinian celebrations that accompanied the release of the latest round of prisoners ('murderers of children,' he called them) from Israeli jails.

"The chief gets to eat his face, others his ears and hands and feet. ‘When they [the Palestinians] speak to us about the heart of the matter, pretty soon they’ll leave [words] aside and get right to the [literal] heart of the matter [i.e. cannibalism].’

"He characterized PA leader Abu Mazen as a donkey and likened him to the saying about a donkey climbing a ladder: 'Can a donkey like him, who welcomes murderers with official government celebrations, climb the rungs of the ladder of peace?'

"Keep in mind that it’s Bibi Netanyahu and Israeli hasbara NGOs like Palestine Media Watch and MEMRI who feast on bits of supposed Palestinian incitement against Israel.

"They latch onto protests like the ones at Al Quds University and falsely claims Nazi salutes were delivered.

"In other words, there is just as much and probably more racism and hatred aired on Israeli airwaves as on Palestinian.

"Israeli apologists, however, ignore it because it spoils the narrative they’re creating."

Israeli Army Radio Program Host Likens Palestinians to Cannibals, Abu Mazen to a Donkey Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

That would be the narrative of a rump Judaism rapidly vanishing from the page of time.

If the words are factual and correct then it is not racism, an example would be to say that hamas uses women and children as human shields. Or that Israel tends to the needs of badly injured arab terrorists.

You are more racist in your attacks on Jews and Israel when you use pallywood issued statements.

that's because israelis don't use their children as targets to hide behind.

glad nothing's changed and you're still spewing pro terrorist propaganda all day/eery day
Where have you been, lobbying for SodaStream and ScarJo?
BTW, Jews use Palestinian children for target practice.

SEE RACIST REMARKS and you cant prove your words using an unbiased source can you.

I was a child in the post world war II era. I have four brothers and
no sisters------the only cousins I have are also ---all boys. Thus
as a kid I ended up ---in a crowd of boys and THEIR friends----boys.
Boys played war games using water pistols back then----sometimes
they built SNOW FORTS in which they stored arsenals of snow balls.

Back then----they attacked "THE JAPS"-------(the japs was the
enemy) Gee-----I never thought about it as being "racist"----
At about age eight------I saw the movie BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER KWAI--
it was the first time I even "knew" "japs" -------I decided that they
are no damn good. That's called "racism"??------sometime about
the same era I saw the romantic movie "SIANORA" (spelling?)
japs came out better in that one. more racism?

Georgie is desperate -------- as I recall----from reading history---
DOUGLAS MAC ARTHUR did not kiss Tojo -----georgie would
have-----Douglas was a racist

glad nothing's changed and you're still spewing pro terrorist propaganda all day/eery day

Another Pro Palestinian lie. BTW, Arabs use their own Children as Human Shields or as Suicide Bombers . Regarding the killed " palestinian children" :cool: that's what happens when they refuse to accept that Israel has the Right to Exist.

Obama's Brother joins Hamas, says 'Jerusalem is ours; We are Coming' | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

How ugly.. Arabs love their children as much as Jews.. When a child of despair and loss kills themselves the parents would naturally try to make something noble of that.. You are a very stupid woman.

So what? Do you care when Arab Leaders and the rest of the World exhibit their Racist, Bigoted, Anti Semetic thoughts? This is just one example ;

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/w...leader-morsi-made-anti-jewish-slurs.html?_r=0

CAIRO — Nearly three years ago, a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood delivered a speech urging Egyptians to “nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred” for Jews and Zionists. In a television interview months later, the same leader described Zionists as “these bloodsuckers who attack the Palestinians, these warmongers, the descendants of apes and pigs.”

Of course there will be no response from you. Consider the source.

How ugly.. Arabs love their children as much as Jews.. When a child of despair and loss kills themselves the parents would naturally try to make something noble of that.. You are a very stupid woman.

try again------the arabs make suicide sluts and dogs into
NATIONAL HEROES and convince children that tying a bomb
to their asses is a NOBLE deed which will bring them ACCLAIM

Suicide is not unknown amongst children -----in fact suicide
is THE MAJOR CAUSE OF DEATH for young males in just
about every society------and any society which makes it
HONORABLE AND EASY will have lots and lots of volunteers.

Not only are the kids TAUGHT that they will be heroes if they
tie a bomb to their asses------they are even told they
will get ETERNAL JOY IN JANNAH-------your comment---
in view of REALITY----is actually nauseating. (the payments
to the "bereaved" familiies ---is another nudge that your people
employ in order to exploit the 'bomb on ass" weapon---another
nauseating phenomenon employed by a depraved people)

First of all, whoever says Galey Tzahal is a racist and Islamiphobic radio station, is rediculous and obviously knows nothing about the issue.

Galey Tzahal often gives stage to leftist speakers, more than rightist ones.

Third, Avshalom Kor is a wise man, I always love to hear him speak.

And I wonder of the anti-Israeli hypocrite George opens a thread every time a Palestinian compares us to pigs and apes.

George, you're pathetic.

HOW DARE WE!

Only Palestinians are allowed to use Palestinian children as target practice!

Notice how Georgie the terrorist supporter says Jews instead of Israelis lol. He does this all the time, hes incredibly obsessed

Is that why Children are used as Human Shields in the Arab World? Is that why they are even encouraged in some cases to be suicide Bombers? You are a Very Stupid Woman. :cuckoo:

Palestinian terrorists use women and children as human shields. In fact that's what most Muslim / Islamist militant groups do. You are a very ignorant woman.

Is that why Children are used as Human Shields in the Arab World? Is that why they are even encouraged in some cases to be suicide Bombers? You are a Very Stupid Woman. :cuckoo:
Sharoona the Sharmoota is competing with Jihad Sherri for the most ignorant member award on this board.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back