🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli (Racist) Army Radio

Where have you been, lobbying for SodaStream and ScarJo?
BTW, Jews use Palestinian children for target practice.

Another Pro Palestinian lie. BTW, Arabs use their own Children as Human Shields or as Suicide Bombers . Regarding the killed " palestinian children" :cool: that's what happens when they refuse to accept that Israel has the Right to Exist.

Obama's Brother joins Hamas, says 'Jerusalem is ours; We are Coming' | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat
Better check that with your local racist Rabbi:

"A leading rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Yitzhar has encouraged Israel Defense Forces soldiers to make use of the outlawed 'neighbor procedure' while operating in Palestinian areas.

"'Anything you do to keep the war tough is permissible, and obligatory according to the torah,' Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira, headmaster of the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva, wrote in fliers distributed to his students.

"'According to true Jewish values, your lives come before those of the enemy, whether he is a soldier or a civilian under protection. Therefore, you are forbidden from endangering your own life for the sake of the enemy, not even for a civilian,' Shapira declared."

Leading rabbi encourages IDF soldiers to use Palestinian human shields Israel News | Haaretz

So what? Do you object to anything below?

Hamas song says ?killing Jews is worship that draws us close to Allah? » the Jerusalem Connection Blog -

Hamas 'Mickey Mouse' urges kids to kill Jews

Hamas 'Mickey Mouse' urges kids to kill Jews PDF Print E-mail

Israel
Written by Chris Perver
Friday, 11 May 2007 17:00

His name is Farfour, and he sports big ears and white gloves just like the Disney creation, but this is no Mickey Mouse. Palestinian Media Watch, a group dedicated to exposing the indoctrination of Palestinians through their media to hate Israel, reports that Farfour is guilty of inciting hatred against Jews and urging Palestinian children to take up armed resistance against the "Zionist regime". If Mickey Mouse ever had an evil twin, this would be it.

Quote: "In one of Farfour's squeaky outbursts he says "Bush, we shall win! Condoleezza, we shall win! Sharon, we shall win!" And later Farfour takes part in a song that used the lines "we will destroy the throne of the tyrants, we will pour the fire of death on them." The Israeli foreign ministry denounced the programme and issued a lengthy statement accusing the programme-makers of using seeking to "indoctrinate Palestinian children to violence, hatred and murder".

Just a few examples. This isn't racist? Even IF the Israelis did use Palestinian " children" :cool: why should I care? The Palestinians use their own as Human Shields

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/w...leader-morsi-made-anti-jewish-slurs.html?_r=0

Any condemnation? Of course not. Yet you expect me to condemn the Rabbi? I will when there is a " palestinian state" :razz: ( that will never happen)

Syrian PM Azm in his biography has stated that palestinians were told to leave by the arabs. Israel's neighbors created the problem, not the jews.
All 750,000 of them?
Israel's creation as a Jewish State among an indigenous Arab majority was the problem.
Self-determination was a much better option in 1948.
There were not 750,000 Palestinians in Israel, idiot. In Israel there were less than 300,000. If you include Jordan then yes. Which is why Jordan is Arab Palestine.

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg
How many Arabs lived between the River and the sea in 1948, Einstein?

that's because israelis don't use their children as targets to hide behind.

glad nothing's changed and you're still spewing pro terrorist propaganda all day/eery day
Where have you been, lobbying for SodaStream and ScarJo?
BTW, Jews use Palestinian children for target practice.

Georgie, no matter how much venom you spew at Israeli or any other military, it will never change the fact that you yourself effectively *deserted* after volunteering. No amount of attacking others can ever wipe out your own oath-breaking and cowardice.

Oh, and every time you post about 'Jews' like above? You are inviting any thinking poster to dismiss that post and everything else you post as being the product of old-fashioned Jew-murdering hatred.

You might want to rethink your presentation, considering your long-time masquerade as a 'pacifist' and a 'person of conscience'.

He deserted?

No bigger shame than that.

First of all, whoever says Galey Tzahal is a racist and Islamiphobic radio station, is rediculous and obviously knows nothing about the issue.

Galey Tzahal often gives stage to leftist speakers, more than rightist ones.

Third, Avshalom Kor is a wise man, I always love to hear him speak.

And I wonder of the anti-Israeli hypocrite George opens a thread every time a Palestinian compares us to pigs and apes.

George, you're pathetic.
I'm not stealing my neighbors' land and water or using their children for target practice.
Why are you?

I'm a southerner Israeli.

I'm fighting for my own land, my own property, the same one the Arabs try to steal for me using rockets and mortar shells and bullets!

All 750,000 of them?
Israel's creation as a Jewish State among an indigenous Arab majority was the problem.
Self-determination was a much better option in 1948.
There were not 750,000 Palestinians in Israel, idiot. In Israel there were less than 300,000. If you include Jordan then yes. Which is why Jordan is Arab Palestine.

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

1901358_10151892424062312_618585997_n.jpg

1901358_10151892424062312_618585997_n.jpg
Never, never give George facts! Why? Because it will short-circuit his tin foil hat and you will be responsible.
In 1948 650,000 Jews and 1.2 million Arabs lived between the River and the sea.
Many of both nations preferred self-determination at the ballot box.
The UN imposed an arbitrary partition which Jews pretended to accept while most Arabs rejected the corporate interference in their domestic affairs by western colonial interests.
650,000 Jews then enforced their nation by force of arms on twice as many non-Jews in 1948, sowing the seeds of the whirlwind we see today in the Middle East from Lebanon to Tehran.
Hasbara attempts at rewriting history won't change the reality of Palestine.

Never, never give George facts! Why? Because it will short-circuit his tin foil hat and you will be responsible.
The UN imposed an arbitrary partition which Jews pretended to accept while most Arabs rejected the corporate interference in their domestic affairs by western colonial interests.
650,000 Jews then enforced their nation by force of arms on twice as many non-Jews in 1948, sowing the seeds of the whirlwind we see today in the Middle East from Lebanon to Tehran.

The reality of palestine has yet to be written.

Aris-----sorry for my OVERT RACISM -----but.....uhm.....is Jackie a muslim girl or a
christian girl??? I have run into some info about her publicity shots------it seems
they actually ellicited an OFFICIAL objection from the government of Lebanon (such
as it is)

Aris-----sorry for my OVERT RACISM -----but.....uhm.....is Jackie a muslim girl or a
christian girl??? I have run into some info about her publicity shots------it seems
they actually ellicited an OFFICIAL objection from the government of Lebanon (such
as it is)

Chamoun is a maronite family. Camille Chamoun was president in the 50's. Not sure how Jackie is related To Dory Chamoun, been too many years since I knew the family.

Forum List

Back