Israeli soldiers and rabbis tell supporters to kill Palestinian children

Have you got a mobile phone? Get rid of Israel, and your phone goes too.

Try to figure it out, if you’re able.

Israeli technology kept Steven Hawking alive.
I'm not arguing the good things Israel has brought to the world, I'm just saying Israel is a fascist, apartheid state.

It has Jew only roads, Jew only community's and it wants to be known as the Jewish State. Which makes any non-Jew in the country, a 2nd class citizen. That is apartheid.
oh----does the term ISLAMIC STATE make any non muslim a
second class citizen? Does the term "christian state mean" apartheid? ok all such states should be expelled from the UN

It has Jew only roads, Jew only community's and it wants to be known as the Jewish State. Which makes any non-Jew in the country, a 2nd class citizen. That is apartheid.

I was sitting in one of my favorite restaurants in Jaffa, Arab patrons in there too.

Listening to the call to prayer from the mosque across the street.

How is that apartheid?

I was sitting in one of my favorite restaurants in Jaffa, Arab patrons in there too.

Listening to the call to prayer from the mosque across the street.

How is that apartheid?
would you spend you time arguing with Josef Goebbels?

I think Israel should be.

"Golda Meir, once said, “Peace will come when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us.”

"Golda Meir, once said, “Peace will come when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us.”

The occupation is the cause of all the violence.

An anonymous Israeli soldier allegedly tells an unidentified Palestinian? This is really sick shit. Do lefties really want to go down this road?

Forum List

Back