Israeli soldiers and rabbis tell supporters to kill Palestinian children

"...rationalizing hate" ?????

Have you read the countless hate filled Hasbara trolls and psycho-Settler type comments demanding the murder of every Palestinian man woman and child and complete destruction of all of Gaza.

Almost half of Israel's Jews support ethnic cleansing (1) and those are just the ones who admit their hatred.

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking throughout the Islamic Middle East.
I slept in city parks, outside mosques and sometimes in the huts, homes and tents of the people who gave me rides.
In spite of the fact that I looked Western with a red beard and blue eyes, I never experienced hatred.
One time in Damascus a Syrian Army officer refused to share a room with me but that was the only snub I remember.
Many times someone who had given me a ride would insist on treating me to a meal with his friends and everybody was curious about life in America.
The two questions I was asked most frequently were:
1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
2. "Why does America help Israel kill the Palestinians and steal their land?"

I tried to explain the overwhelming influence of Israeli lobbies on Middle East policy making and the pro Israel bias in American MSM but they still couldn't understand why people as advanced as Americans could be so easily manipulated and gullible nor can I.

At the moment, Netanyahu and his genocidal right wing extremists are busily trying to kill as many Palestinians as they can and still trot out the Holocaust without laughing at what suckers his supporters are.

“Stupid pro-Israel Americans - have you heard these quotes from your hero Netanyahu? See below?”

“It is very good! It will be good for Israel!” Benjamin Nutandyahoo on the 9/11 attacks

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, 2002

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.”— Benyamin "Bibi" Netanyahu

“America is something that you can easily maneuver and move in the right direction. And even if they say something, so then they say something – so what? Look, I wasn’t afraid to maneuver the Americans, I wasn’t afraid to go against the UN.” Benjamin Netanyahu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1). “Nearly half of Israeli Jews believe in ethnic cleansing, survey finds”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/almost-half-of-israeli-jews-want-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-wake-up-call-survey-finds-a6919271.html

EXCERPT “Almost half of Jewish Israelis believe Arabs should be "expelled or transferred" from Israel, a survey has found.

A study carried out by the Pew Research Centre found that around one in five adults questioned “strongly agreed” with the controversial statement, which amounts to ethnic cleansing under some definitions.

Someone really sucks at statistics! Half does not equal one in five!

from mr/ms grau
Have you read the countless hate filled Hasbara trolls and psycho-Settler type comments demanding the murder of every Palestinian man woman and child and complete destruction of all of Gaza.

can you post up some examples?

Hey, man, rationalize it all you want, but leave me out of your head. You have spouted nothing but vitriolic hate toward Israel ever since the terror attack 2 weeks ago. Maybe you should qualify some of the things you say if you want your position to be clear.
Alright, you want me to qualify? Fuck Israel!

Someone really sucks at statistics! Half does not equal one in five!

And the headline didn't state "half".
The headline stated "Almost half..."

While the text clarifies that one in five "strongly agreed" you're deliberately omitting the large number of Israelis who simply "agreed" that Israel continue its ethnic agenda.

Further along, the text clarifies:

"In Pew’s survey, 48 per cent of Jewish respondents said Arabs should be removed from Israel, while a similar share disagreed with the statement." (1)

I think that most rational people would agree that 48% is, indeed, "Nearly half....."

It's long past time for America to crate up its glut of grisly Holocaust theme parks and dump them on the Knesset steps where they are most needed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/almost-half-of-israeli-jews-want-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-wake-up-call-survey-finds-a6919271.html

43 min mark …. One Palestinian is told by an Israeli soldier that he wants to “kill Palestinian children” and sexually assault his mom

But we have been told by the propagandists that Israel doesn’t do this stuff. Most Palestinians and Israelis don’t do this kind of evil. But there are those who do. And the evidence is literally in the video above. These Israeli soldiers and rabbis are literally the same thing as Hamas militants who think it’s permissible in Islam to kill kids. It’s not ….here is the absolute undeniable proof. It’s in the very video they quoted the Quran and the hadith’s proving that it is not allowed in Islam to do that.

Also Most Jews say that Judaism does not allow attacking women and children.

And so this is what we have this pro Israel propaganda from the devil himself right here in America. From some bad people in the media saying that’s a Palestinian side is evil. When there is clearly and undeniably evil on both sides of Israel and Palestine. And there is also love and glory and in the end the love will prevail and we will have unity between Israel and Palestine.

For those supporters of the second amendment in America. Recall how we can arm ourselves here in America. But these Palestinian men who are peaceful, and who love Jews are not allowed to arm themselves. This is disgraceful. America needs to change his policy toward Israel and Palestine. If we give weapons to anybody, It should only be to honorable Palestinian Muslims and Israeli Jews.

It is sickening that there are elements of the Israeli army that are monstrous beasts. They are like the devil himself. You can simply look at the 43 minute mark of the video above to see the undeniable proof or not. The choice is yours, my friends.

Jesus, our Lord and Savior shine your light upon these beautiful Palestinian people who have to face off against the satanic soldiers in Israel, who think it’s OK to kill Palestinian children.

View attachment 843935

Imagine for a moment, that evil Israeli soldier, chasing down women and children in Palestine. And the Palestinian men don’t have the guns to defend themselves with. That’s not right that’s not right at all. And so American policy should keep this in mind.

may our Lord bring together the peaceful, loving people of Israel and Palestine against the bad people on both sides

Israel does not condone what that IDF soldier said

While the text clarifies that one in five "strongly agreed" you're deliberately omitting the large number of Israelis who simply "agreed" that Israel continue its ethnic agenda.

"In Pew’s survey, 48 per cent of Jewish respondents said Arabs should be removed from Israel, while a similar share disagreed with the statement." (1)

I think that most rational people would agree that 48% is, indeed, "Nearly half....."

It's long past time for America to crate up its glut of grisly Holocaust theme parks and dump them on the Knesset steps where they are most needed.

The survey is undated but considering that the arabs killed innocent civilians just 2 weeks ago its a wonder that the number calling for expulsion isnt higher than 50%

Israel does not condone what that IDF soldier said

I wish that what you said was accurate, but Israel's right wing extremists have wanted all of Palestine's native residents dead and gone since the atrocities of the Nakba (*)

I'm afraid that Netanyahu's current "strategy" is to kill enough Palestinians so that people will forget the massive security failure and corruption under his administration.

Thanks,

1. "'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

2. "The Israel Massacre Forces"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-israel-massacre-forces-1.5962852

EXCERPT "The shooting on the Gaza border shows once again that the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes"CONTINUED

3. "Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza"
Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*). "Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948"

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED

I wish that what you said was accurate, but Israel's right wing extremists have wanted all of Palestine's native residents dead and gone since the atrocities of the Nakba (*)

I'm afraid that Netanyahu's current "strategy" is to kill enough Palestinians so that people will forget the massive security failure and corruption under his administration.

Thanks,

1. "'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

2. "The Israel Massacre Forces"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-israel-massacre-forces-1.5962852

EXCERPT "The shooting on the Gaza border shows once again that the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes"CONTINUED

3. "Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza"
Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*). "Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948"

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED
more islamo nazi shit---DEIR YASSIN was a battle between two
armed combatants and the Romans crucified a person named Jesus. Deir Yassin was an encampment that was part of the
starvation Siege of Jewish Jerusalem. Starvation siege is a muslim
thing-----that is how they destroyed the PARSIS and murdered 1.5 million Biafran Christian babies circa 1970 upon which our board
islamo nazis still dance

I see that reading for comprehension is not your strong suit. What i stated was 100% correct and you still do not realize it. That's liberalism affecting your brain!

43 min mark …. One Palestinian is told by an Israeli soldier that he wants to “kill Palestinian children” and sexually assault his mom

But we have been told by the propagandists that Israel doesn’t do this stuff. Most Palestinians and Israelis don’t do this kind of evil. But there are those who do. And the evidence is literally in the video above. These Israeli soldiers and rabbis are literally the same thing as Hamas militants who think it’s permissible in Islam to kill kids. It’s not ….here is the absolute undeniable proof. It’s in the very video they quoted the Quran and the hadith’s proving that it is not allowed in Islam to do that.

Also Most Jews say that Judaism does not allow attacking women and children.

And so this is what we have this pro Israel propaganda from the devil himself right here in America. From some bad people in the media saying that’s a Palestinian side is evil. When there is clearly and undeniably evil on both sides of Israel and Palestine. And there is also love and glory and in the end the love will prevail and we will have unity between Israel and Palestine.

For those supporters of the second amendment in America. Recall how we can arm ourselves here in America. But these Palestinian men who are peaceful, and who love Jews are not allowed to arm themselves. This is disgraceful. America needs to change his policy toward Israel and Palestine. If we give weapons to anybody, It should only be to honorable Palestinian Muslims and Israeli Jews.

It is sickening that there are elements of the Israeli army that are monstrous beasts. They are like the devil himself. You can simply look at the 43 minute mark of the video above to see the undeniable proof or not. The choice is yours, my friends.

Jesus, our Lord and Savior shine your light upon these beautiful Palestinian people who have to face off against the satanic soldiers in Israel, who think it’s OK to kill Palestinian children.

View attachment 843935

Imagine for a moment, that evil Israeli soldier, chasing down women and children in Palestine. And the Palestinian men don’t have the guns to defend themselves with. That’s not right that’s not right at all. And so American policy should keep this in mind.

may our Lord bring together the peaceful, loving people of Israel and Palestine against the bad people on both sides

Muslims have been indiscriminately mass-murdering anything remotely associated with the west for over a half-century and you want to deflect that onto Israelis.

Forum List

Back