Israeli warden charged with rape assault

So let's see. So far in this thread here is what seems to have gone on:

The OP is about a warden in Israel committing rape. The rapist's actions have been completely dismissed by USMB conservatives, and anyone who attacks said rapist is an anti-semite. They then go on wild partisan rants about refugees fleeing war.

Anyways if you're just joining, that's all you need to know so far.

Following is a list of standard intimidation tactics deployed by Israeli bots:

a. Attack the poster by calling him names
b. Call the poster anti Jewish
c. Post irrelevant posts to derail the thread
I wouldn't go so far as to call them Israeli bots, just hypocrites.

They attack you like hornets all at once :) Starting a thread on Israel is akin to stirring a hornet's nest :)

That I'll agree with. I try to never let myself post a reply in the I/P forum. It's complete futility, no matter which side you argue for.

well, to be fair, the anti-semite terrorist supporters hate when they get shown for what they are.
In the I/P forum? Every thread ends with one side saying the other fabricated all the evidence and that the other side are murderers and monsters. I doubt there's ever been any reasonable, open-minded dialogue in that forum.

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread
In India, rape is a national pastime.

You are entitled to your rape fantasy (being raped by Indian men). But dude, seriously, that is sick and you should keep it to yourself :)
In a country where rape is rarely reported:
Americans are reading with horror as sexual assault after sexual assault unfolds in India. It’s easy to wonder, “What’s wrong with that country?” But we should be asking what’s wrong with the United States, too.
Rape and violence against women are a massive problem in India. According to the country's National Crime Record Bureau, crimes against women have increased by
7.1 percent since 2010. The number of rapes reported has also risen. Nearly one in three rape victims in India is under the age of 18. One in 10 are under 14. Every 20 minutes in India, a woman is raped.

Keep it to myself? Sorry Rajiv, the cat's out of the baf.

You would have made a proud maid of Hitler :)

Following is a list of standard intimidation tactics deployed by Israeli bots:

a. Attack the poster by calling him names
b. Call the poster anti Jewish
c. Post irrelevant posts to derail the thread

They attack you like hornets all at once :) Starting a thread on Israel is akin to stirring a hornet's nest :)

That I'll agree with. I try to never let myself post a reply in the I/P forum. It's complete futility, no matter which side you argue for.

well, to be fair, the anti-semite terrorist supporters hate when they get shown for what they are.
In the I/P forum? Every thread ends with one side saying the other fabricated all the evidence and that the other side are murderers and monsters. I doubt there's ever been any reasonable, open-minded dialogue in that forum.

well, if any other group had the garbage written about them that the terrorist supporters say about jews, it wouldn't be viewed as "both sides"

well, if any other group had the garbage written about them that the terrorist supporters say about jews, it wouldn't be viewed as "both sides"
Ugh. That's the attitude I'm talking about. "The other side can't possibly have a point so fuck 'em."

"well, if any other group had the garbage written about them that the terrorist supporters say about muslims, it wouldn't be viewed as "both sides""

Ugh. That's the attitude I'm talking about. "The other side can't possibly have a point so fuck 'em."

Absurdity of Jillian's logic can be demonstrated by replacing Muslims with Jews in her replies as I have demonstrated twice.

Rape occurs everywhere, no ethnic group, religion, or nationality is immune. What matters is how the general society deals with it, whether there are laws in place that will protect women, a cultural respect for woman, and the ability make them feel safe in reporting it. Too many countries lack this and too many people only seem to care if it involves Muslims.

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread

Ya...because no one else rapes.

That was my point to begin with. Ignorant reply

You called Muslims animals. Do you really think your position is even comparable to that of Coyote?

I'm weary of your ignorance and you're very close to ignore. You can't sit and bawl about an incident in Israel and neglect it happens all over the world

You called Muslims animals. Do you really think your position is even comparable to that of Coyote?

I'm weary of your ignorance and you're very close to ignore. You can't sit and bawl about an incident in Israel and neglect it happens all over the world

Does this thread entitle you to call Muslims animals? Answer that you bigot.

BTW, I do not give a rat's ass whether you ignore me or not.

How come you don't make that point in the countless anti-Muslim rape threads?

Because unlike you I don't stand up for the animals, in fact I'm quite weary of them, their demands and their antics. If they want to migrate to a country they should be prepared to assimilate if they can't then stay in their third world shit holes

If you don't like it use ignore. How's that? You started this thread to attack Israel and now can't handle the heat

Apparently, only Indians never rape thus giving them the moral authority to point out the fault in others.

You are doing a classic case of putting words into your own ass :)

Apparently, only Indians never rape thus giving them the moral authority to point out the fault in others.

Ignored. You're an idiot

If you don't like it use ignore. How's that? You started this thread to attack Israel and now can't handle the heat

I do not need to use ignore feature. That was designed for idiots like yourself.

Ignored. You're an idiot

You lack courage to withstand criticism.

Forum List

Back