Israeli warden charged with rape assault

I just look upon it as the ramblings of a mentally sick mind.

There is nothing more mentally sick than oppressing discussion but I guess that is what Israel stands for.

There is nothing more mentally sick than coming to a Middle East forum (a forum which covers a lot of countries) and all that the poster wants to do is diss Israel.

You are sick for intimidating people who wish to talk abut Israel. Once again, if you know basic arithmetic, do a calculation and see what my ratio of Israel to non Israel threads is.

Gawd just stfu already, you're not debating you're flaming BS

Once again, you do not know the meaning of the word flaming. If you did, you would have known it is you and your ilk who is flaming.

Why don't you and the Old Man go private and share each other's hate, you two annoy normal and sane people. Who knows you might find true love

So let's see. So far in this thread here is what seems to have gone on:

The OP is about a warden in Israel committing rape. The rapist's actions have been completely dismissed by USMB conservatives, and anyone who attacks said rapist is an anti-semite. They then go on wild partisan rants about refugees fleeing war.

Anyways if you're just joining, that's all you need to know so far.

All you really need to know so far according to some is that even though rape happens throughout the world, but it is mainly the Israels soldiers aho do it, nobody else.

There is nothing more mentally sick than oppressing discussion but I guess that is what Israel stands for.

There is nothing more mentally sick than coming to a Middle East forum (a forum which covers a lot of countries) and all that the poster wants to do is diss Israel.

You are sick for intimidating people who wish to talk abut Israel. Once again, if you know basic arithmetic, do a calculation and see what my ratio of Israel to non Israel threads is.

Once again, you do not know the meaning of the word flaming. If you did, you would have known it is you and your ilk who is flaming.

Why don't you and the Old Man go private and share each other's hate, you two annoy normal and sane people. Who knows you might find true love
^ apparently condones rape, since she's attacking the story so vehemently

The OP is about a warden in Israel committing rape. The rapist's actions have been completely dismissed by USMB conservatives, and anyone who attacks said rapist is an anti-semite. They then go on wild partisan rants about refugees fleeing war.

All you really need to know so far according to some is that even though rape happens throughout the world, but it is mainly the Israels soldiers aho do it, nobody else.
Congratulations on being the first person that has ever said that. Any other delusions you want to impart upon us?

Following is a list of standard intimidation tactics deployed by Israeli bots:

a. Attack the poster by calling him names
b. Call the poster anti Jewish
c. Post irrelevant posts to derail the thread

Yes, all those stories are so far-fetched in your mind and all the stories are lies. I have a great idea. Go over there yourself and see what is going on. I bet you if you had a young daughter over there right now, you would be hesitant to let her out.
Perhaps you should go over there. Regardless, you cannot deny that it is a tiny fraction of a percentage of these refugees being involved in any kind of groping or rape. And in fact most that you think are in that tiny fraction of a percentage aren't even refugees and have been in the country's legally for years.

I will leave it up to the Europeans to know what is going on in their own countries.
But you will make sure to spread whatever wild accusations you hear all around of course :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself about wild accusations. I have seen plenty of yours.
Oh you have? Which ones in particular?

My dear old man, this is not the only forum you have made a fool out of yourself.

Perhaps you should go over there. Regardless, you cannot deny that it is a tiny fraction of a percentage of these refugees being involved in any kind of groping or rape. And in fact most that you think are in that tiny fraction of a percentage aren't even refugees and have been in the country's legally for years.

I will leave it up to the Europeans to know what is going on in their own countries.
But you will make sure to spread whatever wild accusations you hear all around of course :rolleyes:

My dear old man, this is not the only forum you have made a fool out of yourself.

You and your fellow bots are the only fools here.

I wouldn't go so far as to call them Israeli bots, just hypocrites.

That is pretty rich coming from the hate queen :)

They attack you like hornets all at once :) Starting a thread on Israel is akin to stirring a hornet's nest :)

He's a troll and he's tangled in his own web. He's just too stupid to realize it

I just look upon it as the ramblings of a mentally sick mind.

If you or I saw a schizo rambling on the street to himself, we might be nice and show him some attention for a time. After a while, it gets kind of boring. I think that most of the readers are smart enough to see through Vikrant by now so let him ramble along about how terrible and evil the Israelis are. They will just wonder what time it is for his next dosage of meds.

Well this is possibly the only time I've ever spoken to you, so it's the first time I've seen you make a fool out of yourself. It doesn't really inspire me to see what else you've had to say.

They attack you like hornets all at once :) Starting a thread on Israel is akin to stirring a hornet's nest :)

That I'll agree with. I try to never let myself post a reply in the I/P forum. It's complete futility, no matter which side you argue for.

Israel: the great first world nation :)

---

The police announced Thursday that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute Shoham Yosef, director of Ayalon Prison in Ramle, on suspicion of sex crimes.

According to the police, the month-long investigation raises a suspicion that on several occasions he raped and committed indecent acts against an Israel Prison Service employee who was his subordinate.

“The findings of the investigation indicate that Yosef allegedly committed rape and indecent acts on several occasions against a female employee who was his subordinate, and sexually harassed another employee while she was under his command in one of his previous positions, but because of the time that has passed the statute of limitations applies to the case,” said the police.

Now, with the conclusion of the investigation, they recommend prosecuting him for crimes of rape, an indecent act against an adult while exploiting her, and abusing the power of his position on several occasions.
After this decision, the investigative file will now be sent to the Central District Prosecutor’s Office for further handling.

read more: Israel Police: Charge prison warden with rape - Israel News

and?

rapists exist as a criminal act in every society.

did this guy join 100 of his friends in rampaging over a city?

no?

didn't think so.

poor freakboy

That I'll agree with. I try to never let myself post a reply in the I/P forum. It's complete futility, no matter which side you argue for.

well, to be fair, the anti-semite terrorist supporters hate when they get shown for what they are.

This thread was just started and it is already 10 pages long :)

well, to be fair, the anti-semite terrorist supporters hate when they get shown for what they are.

"well, to be fair, the anti-muslim terrorist supporters hate when they get shown for what they are."

Yeah because rape never happens in any other country....say how about those Muslim animals raping in Germany and France? Stupid thread
In India, rape is a national pastime.

You are entitled to your rape fantasy (being raped by Indian men). But dude, seriously, that is sick and you should keep it to yourself :)
In a country where rape is rarely reported:
Americans are reading with horror as sexual assault after sexual assault unfolds in India. It’s easy to wonder, “What’s wrong with that country?” But we should be asking what’s wrong with the United States, too.
Rape and violence against women are a massive problem in India. According to the country's National Crime Record Bureau, crimes against women have increased by 7.1 percent since 2010. The number of rapes reported has also risen. Nearly one in three rape victims in India is under the age of 18. One in 10 are under 14. Every 20 minutes in India, a woman is raped.

Keep it to myself? Sorry Rajiv, the cat's out of the bag.

Forum List

Back