Israelis stoned Palestinian to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Palestinian Arabic dialect speakers, be forced to give up their Homes to Jewish Yiddish German speaker immigrants who were a driving force in creating Israel?

Because they were conquered. Why did Native Americans give up their land to Colonists?

Crazy Horse fought the Colonists, just like Palestinians do.
Indians were beaten. Pals are beaten. Indians realize this and live in peace. Pals don't and don't.

It's useless to have a real discussion with Zionist Psychopaths, the Zionist is a completely Morally bankrupt. They're going to support Israel's theft & Terrorism, no matter what, because Might is Right, they support the Power of Looting & Shooting.
Ya, and you better watch out or we'll take Poland back and make THAT the Jewish homeland.

That's the ONLY good point of Israel, is it onloaded Poland's Jewish problem off of it.

None the less, that doesn't make a damn thing Israel has done ever anything right, or moral.

Israel has been a bit of a monstrosity, and rightfully deserves to be criticized.

You are a typical British Knuckledragging Zionist, however, you & your people are so dumb, immoral, weak & worthless.

And lost like the Palestinians do. You and Palestinians have that in common. Enjoying this ass whooping I am giving you? You ll forget about it an hour from now and start from scratch again.

Obviously morals don't run deep in Zionists, Zionists tend to be Brutal Savages.
Because ramming planes full of innocent people into buildings full of innocent people isn't savagery? :dunno:

There's a ton of suspicions on that ordeal, in the first place.

Not that I necessarily say It can't be Arabs who did 9/11.

It's just the Zionists won out of 9/11.

The Zionists had the most to gain from 9/11.
It's was arabs helped by Polacks.

Even if it were Arabs who did 9/11.

A.) Those weren't Palestinian hijackers.
So, therefor 9/11 is a different discussion from Palestine vs Israel.

B.) The Arabs who did such, were presumably pissed off at the U.S.A, for things that we can blame on Zionist, Neocons, Liberals, both Jew & Brit.
Like the support of Israel, the meddling in the Iraq - Iran war in the 80's, the Iraq invasion under H.W. Bush, or Liberal Media & Liberal Hollywood.

Because they were conquered. Why did Native Americans give up their land to Colonists?

Indians were beaten. Pals are beaten. Indians realize this and live in peace. Pals don't and don't.

It's useless to have a real discussion with Zionist Psychopaths, the Zionist is a completely Morally bankrupt. They're going to support Israel's theft & Terrorism, no matter what, because Might is Right, they support the Power of Looting & Shooting.
Ya, and you better watch out or we'll take Poland back and make THAT the Jewish homeland.

That's the ONLY good point of Israel, is it onloaded Poland's Jewish problem off of it.

None the less, that doesn't make a damn thing Israel has done ever anything right, or moral.

Israel has been a bit of a monstrosity, and rightfully deserves to be criticized.

You are a typical British Knuckledragging Zionist, however, you & your people are so dumb, immoral, weak & worthless.
Never been to Britain. Does the whole of Poland hate Jews or is it just you?

And lost like the Palestinians do. You and Palestinians have that in common. Enjoying this ass whooping I am giving you? You ll forget about it an hour from now and start from scratch again.

Obviously morals don't run deep in Zionists, Zionists tend to be Brutal Savages.
Because ramming planes full of innocent people into buildings full of innocent people isn't savagery? :dunno:

B.) The Arabs who did such, were presumably pissed off at the U.S.A, for things that we can blame on Zionist, Neocons, Liberals, both Jew & Brit.
Like the support of Israel, the meddling in the Iraq - Iran war in the 80's, the Iraq invasion under H.W. Bush, or Liberal Media & Liberal Hollywood.
There's a video on the internet with your hero Osama bin Laden explaining that 9/11 was retaliation for our support of Israel.

There's a video on the internet with your hero Osama bin Laden explaining that 9/11 was retaliation for our support of Israel.

I never wanted the U.S.A to get involved in Israeli affairs, even when I was a little kid, I never thought we should support Israel.

I certainly don't think of Osama Bin Laden as a hero, dumb-Fck.

You British blooded savages, are so much more primitive than other European ethnics.

You think that everyone has to support one side, or the other.

Indicative of very primate like origins, you're hardly even Human, that's why you support doofy ideals like Zionism.

I never wanted the U.S.A to get involved in Israeli affairs, even when I was a little kid, I never thought we should support Israel.

I certainly don't think of Osama Bin Laden as a hero, dumb-Fck.

You British blooded savages, are so much more primitive than other European ethnics.

You think that everyone has to support one side, or the other.

Indicative of very primate like origins, you're hardly even Human, that's why you support doofy ideals like Zionism.
Is your goatee supposed to hide your double chin?

Never been to Britain. Does the whole of Poland hate Jews or is it just you?

Israel's only strongpoint was getting rid of Poland's Jews, indeed.

Oh, and now that a lot of Jewish crimes are pinned on Israel, rather than on Russia, or Germany, or Poland, or Hungary, etc. etc.

We now can criticize the state of Israel, as it should be criticized.

You're still an Arm of Britain, British blood flows through your veins.

What reason does Poland have to like Jews, exactly?

The entire Israeli government Knesset called Poland as Holocaust deniers.

Of course more Poles dislike Jews, than like them.

What is your solution? Nuke Israel? You criticize but never share a solution.

A) Same difference
B) Explain Je Suis Charlie? Bombings in the UK and Madrid and many many others. That same liberal media and Hollywood also exists in China, Russia, Japan, etc. You don't see those countries bombing us.

Just admit that radical Islam is evil. It is not so difficult.

I support the same solution for Israel, that many Liberal Jews support for the Whites of the West, death by DIEversity, a sort of Multicultural take-over until the once majorities, become absorbed as minorities.

But, if someone Nukes Israel, like say Iran, or Russia, don't expect me to give 2-sh(ts, either.

My bitch with the Zionists is their damn treatment of the Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel to kill Israelis for a thank you. So tell us Dupa what Arab countries ever treated their Palestinian brothers like those Zionists in Israel do? Shame on them for not learning from king Hussein how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEAC E ALREADY!

Does anyone know where Dupa disappeared to?

Who is Dupa?

Dupa is a Polish slang with multiple implications such as ass hole, idiot, dick head, etc. I learned it from a dear Polish friend years ago. Does that answer your question who is Dupa?

My bitch with the Zionists is their damn treatment of the Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel to kill Israelis for a thank you. So tell us Dupa what Arab countries ever treated their Palestinian brothers like those Zionists in Israel do? Shame on them for not learning from king Hussein how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEAC E ALREADY!

Does anyone know where Dupa disappeared to?

Who is Dupa?

Dupa is a Polish slang with multiple implications such as ass hole, idiot, dick head, etc. I learned it from a dear Polish friend years ago. Does that answer your question who is Dupa?

dupa : Polish » English | PONS

I support the same solution for Israel, that many Liberal Jews support for the Whites of the West, death by DIEversity, a sort of Multicultural take-over until the once majorities, become absorbed as minorities.

But, if someone Nukes Israel, like say Iran, or Russia, don't expect me to give 2-sh(ts, either.

Please restate. What specifically is your solution? One state where the Jews are no longer the majority? So you do want all Jews dead. Thank you for the confirmation.

A) Same difference
B) Explain Je Suis Charlie? Bombings in the UK and Madrid and many many others. That same liberal media and Hollywood also exists in China, Russia, Japan, etc. You don't see those countries bombing us.

More people have died from Israel, than from Terrorist attacks.

Of course I denounce both Israel & Terrorism.

Be it any kind of Terrorism, including not just Islamic Extremism like Osama, but also Jewish Extremism like Baruch Goldstein.

A) Same difference

Be it any kind of Terrorism, including not just Islamic Extremism like Osama, but also Jewish Extremism like Baruch Goldstein.

Do you denounce North Korea and their death camps?

A) Same difference

I'm anti North-Korea, but FAIL to see what North-Korea has to do with the OP?

Zionist Neocons have killed more than North-Korea, however.

Look at 2 Bushie wars in Iraq.

100's of thousands,if not Millions killed there.

North Korea can't compete there, No?

A) Same difference

You just blame the Jews for every conflict and every world issue. You're case in point of anti Semite. I think you're insane but you do entertain me with your numerous conspiracy theories. So because I am a Jew, something I cannot control, you hate me. You don't see anything wrong with that logic?

A) Same difference

You just blame the Jews for every conflict and every world issue. You're case in point of anti Semite. I think you're insane but you do entertain me with your numerous conspiracy theories. So because I am a Jew, something I cannot control, you hate me. You don't see anything wrong with that logic?
Just chill..the FBI knows who he is.

A) Same difference

I am sure he entertains the FBI as well.

I am sure he entertains the FBI as well.
As well as his psychiatrist and parents.
His father hates Jews.
His father also had a career thanks to Liberal Jews.
People hate being beholden to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back