🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Apartheid Laws

No, this is not an un-defined area.
Of course, it is! In the course of the ME Insight Symposium, that took place in Washington on May 4, 1998, Hoda Tawfik of the egyptian Al Ahram asked James Baker
"What do you think is right? That these are occupied Arab territories and not disputed territories?"
James Baker replied
"They're clearly disputed territories. That's what Resolutions 242 and 338 are all about. They are clearly disputed territories."
Here's the area from a legal standpoint, not your opinionated one... A root cause of the phenomenon is Israel’s decades-long policy of facilitating and encouraging the settling of its citizens inside occupied Palestinian territory (oPt), defined as transfer of population and prohibited by international humanitarian law (IHL).
The UN, forgetting it's own resolutions!? 242 and 338!!?? Some "opinionation", indeed.
Are you talking about the evacuation from Gaza? Let me tell you something, because you can't give, what you don't have. And Israel does not have that land. It is not theirs to give. They need to just leave.
As Winnie Churchill noted "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
So, how can a so-called "palistanian nation" of settler-squatters from the hood demand anything was theirs all along? "Yes, We Can!"? No, they can't, of course.

1. Ok, when we talk about the 'occupation' we talk only about the area that people call the west bank, Judea and Samaria.

It is a well known mistake to think about it as an occupied land. But occupied from whom? Jordan? why Jordan never claimed that land? for which OFFICIAL state the Israeli government took this land by force? none, that is.

There is no official "Palestine" in field, so how can people say we "took the land by force"? That is what I don't get. Israel gained that land only because Jordan, which took this land by force in 48, lost it.

Right now it's "undefined" piece of land. undefined is not occupied. that is why we need a policy that decides exactly what to do there. If it's Israel, FINE. If it's not, FINE. but don't dcrew up the people mind anymore.
No, this is not an un-defined area. It is clearly defined and has been for decades. This is an "occupation" and nothing you can say, can spin that in anything else.

Here's the area from a legal standpoint, not your opinionated one...

Settlements, settler violence and the lack of law enforcement:

» A root cause of the phenomenon is Israel’s decades-long policy of facilitating and encouraging the settling of its citizens inside occupied Palestinian territory (oPt), defined as transfer of population and prohibited by international humanitarian law (IHL).

» Under IHL and international human rights law, Israel is responsible for ensuring public order and safety and protecting the civilian population in the occupied territory. As the occupying force in the West Bank, responsibility for implementing this obligation falls to the IDF.

» In spite of clearly defined legal responsibilities and some recent efforts undertaken by the IDF and Israeli police, the relevant Israeli authorities have failed to adequately enforce the rule of law when it comes to Israeli settlers carrying out acts of violence against Palestinians and their property in the West Bank. For example, according to the Israeli human rights group Yesh Din, over 90% of investigations into settler violence are closed without an indictment being filed. By contrast, when Israeli civilians are the target of Palestinian violence, the IDF actively pursues Palestinian suspects; thousands of Palestinians are arrested and prosecuted through Israel’s military court system each year.
90% are closed without indictments. Israeli's have absolutely no respect for the law and for that, they can go to hell.

Are you talking about the evacuation from Gaza? Let me tell you something, because you can't give, what you don't have. And Israel does not have that land. It is not theirs to give. They need to just leave.

How does a house get involved in terror? Palestinian's firing rockets into the OPT is not terrorism. Using indescriminate weapons is a war crime, but a military response from the Palestinian's, should be treated as "self-defense".

Here's a few statistics for you...

Fuck you and that bullshit! They're no different than any other parents. You need to demonize them so you can feel better about the tyranny you inflict on them on a daily basis.

So now you do refer to them as the "occupier". First you infer they're not, now you say they are. I think you need to look up what an "occupation" is, because it's a pretty specific thing with certain requirements the occupying force must adhere to.

You're looking in the wrong direction, because the entire world say's you're the problem.

The whole world condemns Israeli actions in this area and all you wanna do is talk about the Palestinian's.

Don't talk about other peoples morals after the shit you just got done saying about their parents and children.

They're always terrorists.

You give me a story, now I have one for you...

BTW, that same attitude the soldiers had at the checkpoint, I can see in your posts. That's why you have to demonize the Palestinian's. Because what you're doing is so evil, it goes way beyond description.

No, they've listened to citizens under attack. Palestinian citizens. That's why you feel the need to discredit them. They don't tow the Likud Party line.

You're projecting. And you're also jumping through hoops to defend inhuman acts by the Israeli's.

I would have liked to see those peace activists and human rights activists, just ONCE, doing something for the southerners.
I end this with another story on Israeli bullshit.

BLOCKED AT EVERY TURN

‘Adel ‘Omar, aged 21, died on 17 February 2007 after Israeli soldiers delayed his passage at the gate between the village of Azzun ‘Atmeh and the nearby town of Qalqilya. ‘Adel ‘Omar had been injured in a tractor accident. The village is surrounded by the fence/wall, and the only way out of it is through a gate which closes at 10pm. ‘Adel arrived at the checkpoint after 10pm and the soldiers did not open the gate for over an hour. He was still alive when he was allowed to pass, but died before he reached the hospital, only a few kilometres from the gate.

Such deaths are not a new phenomenon. Rula ‘Ashtiya, for example, was forced to give birth on the ground, on a dirt road by the Beit Furik checkpoint, after Israeli soldiers refused to allow her through the checkpoint in the early morning of 26 August 2003. Her baby girl died soon after. Rula was in labour and was on her way to Nablus hospital, only a few minutes away. The soldiers manning the checkpoint took no notice of her condition and obvious distress, not of her husband’s pleading. They did not ask to check their IDs and simply told them they could not pass. Only after Rula had given birth and her baby had died did the soldiers allow her and her husband and their dead baby to pass through the checkpoint.
Fuck Israel!
Finally got your own talk show! Congrats.

Porkloinboy:
Israel is not a democracy. The following laws the Knesset has created show modern day Israel is as fascist as nazi Germany.
Only someone with a diseased brain would equate an alleged inequity of rights with hoarding innocent people to the gas chambers.
When was the last time, Loinboy, that the "apartheid" Israel made an Arab father shoot his own children and bury them, used children in horrendous medical experiments, or starved its "prisoners" to death?
Being stupid is no crime, but cheapening one of the most horrific chapters in human history to push one's own agenda is an unforgivable offense.

What I don't understand is, why it makes me a hypocrite.
Don't feel bad.

The people who ruled and lived in the old apartheid South Africa couldn't understand the "Why?" either. :doubt:

You cannot compare the two, it's only proves you don't understand. the people who suffered the racist society didn't explode in busses or slaughtered babies in their cribs. They didn't say that the stones and the trees will call to slay the people who think different from them.

Poor Comparison indeed, Sunni.

The people who ruled and lived in the old apartheid South Africa couldn't understand the "Why?" either.
Ah! And with those ones gone, the current ones are asking now "why!!??" with the wild-eyed "archbishop" Doo-Doo, bilking the world over on the alleged "white guilt", their "plight" striking a cord in the palistan-arab heart, used to highway robbery, freeloading and stealing-donning other peoples' histories. There's no other explanation to the phenomenon, of course. We may add that the Soviet Union communist party spent sackloads of real hard cash to let that happen. Alas, no USSR, no cash, fair well tutus!

When was the last time, Loinboy, that the "apartheid" Israel made an Arab father shoot his own children and bury them, used children in horrendous medical experiments, or starved its "prisoners" to death?
Being stupid is no crime, but cheapening one of the most horrific chapters in human history to push one's own agenda is an unforgivable offense.

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba, flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today.

To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, while many of the rest developed cancers that killed thousands over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis.
Israel Streams: The State of the Jews, Right Now

Anyone here read Michener's " The Covenant" yet? No? I thought so.
Have you read, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" yet? No? I thought so.
I have read them so that I may refute anyone who believes them. I also read Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto,even the Quran. Batman, Superman and Wizard of Oz. The list is endless.

There are a lot of apartheid deniers here. You should know that the deniers always lose. It's the "holocaust", don't you know.

There are a lot of apartheid deniers here. You should know that the deniers always lose. It's the "holocaust", don't you know.
If you aren't careful the tooth fairy will leave a dead cat under your pillow.

The ICEJ is a self-described "embassy" and has no diplomatic or official status in Israel or any country other than Honduras. (5,25) However, it has "open doors" to government leaders in Israel, and can count on continued official support there because--as one Israeli official put it--"Israel doesn't have a lot of friends around the world"
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies
So tell us, Jos, did you ever fight against apartheid in South Africa so that you actually know more than Rev. Heddings what apartheid is? Did you even march for civil rights for the Blacks here in America? Tell us all about your credentials where you know all about apartheid and the treatment of Blacks in South Africa and even here in the U.S.

Forum List

Back