🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Apartheid Laws

Is there a single Muslim out there who doesn't masturbate on a daily basis to the destruction of Israel? Stand up and be counted.
Is there an Israeli kiss-ass out there who has the balls to discuss Israel's contribution to the hostilities in that area?

the day you stop taking yourself so seriously...we'll talk
I'm ready to talk anytime you care to.

BTW, that offer is un-conditional. I'm not going to set conditions for discussion. Feel free to say whatever the fuck you please.

:rofl: Dante needs no permission to say what he wants or thinks. :laugh2:

but it's the thought that counts. :eusa_angel:

Ima:
Do you deny that israel has elements of SA's apartheid?
You guys have no originality, do you?
First tried to steal the word holocaust and apply them to the Palestinian suffering (after Nekba failed to catch on) and then apartheid. Why do you people insist on cheapening the real things?
I lived in Muslim majority countries and saw the real "apartheid" first hand.
How often do you think I saw a sign at an ice cream parlor announcing "For Muslims Only"?
Even some roads are off limit to the kafeer. Good luck for a thirsty non Muslim getting in a tea house
and someone recognizes him as "najass" (filthy/impure)
Yeah, it's me who is a denier.

Did I ever say that Muslim countries weren't as bad or worse? No. So either stick to the subject or stfu. But what Muslim countries do isn't relevant to what we're talking about israel doing. Or are you all saying that Israel is equal to a muslim country? Ok, that must be it. :D

Did I ever say that Muslim countries weren't as bad or worse? No.
Of course, not! Otherwise some fatwa would be due and "bye-bye my head, bye-bye" to the tune of that greek singer.
But what Muslim countries do isn't relevant to what we're talking about israel doing.
But of course, it is!
Or are you all saying that Israel is equal to a muslim country?
Cool individuals wished it were - arabs then would be running off and away instead of being attracted to it like bzzz-critters, of course.

Patrick:
You know Amir it is posts like this that really earn my respect, that is not to say that I agree with it completely, but the respect flows from the fact that it is honest and yet civil !!!

I have always felt that when people use the word Holocaust or compare the plight of the Palestinians to that of the Jews in Nazi Germany that they are playing a game that has little resemblance, if any, to reality. You and I both know the importance I place in the word Holocaust so there is no reason to go into it here, This does not mean that I think that what is being done is alright it is just on a different level and it actually does harm to the Palestine cause to use rhetoric that is so inflammatory.

I do think however that the word apartheid is appropriate. The wall, the Jewish only settlements. the Jewish only roads, and especially the fact that there are two sets of laws ( one which governs Israel { civil } and the other that which applies to the West Bank { military } ) clearly define an apartheid state !!! Perhaps we can discuss this further in an open honest and civil manner in another thread.

Anyone who does not think that the Arab states are racist bigoted and practice apartheid really need to open their eyes !!! and they also need to open their ears and listen to the people that have experience with it, like you !!!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THIS POST !!!
I would have to admit, Patrick that I respect you for your civility as well. You may have noticed that in the old MED board I had no problem with those who disagreed with Israel policies and maintained some kind of cordial correspondence. Obviously I am biased toward Israel, but understand the opposing sentiment.
My problem is with posters (such as Ima telling me to STFU) who resort to name calling, insults or parading the family member in lieu of offering a counterpoint.
As you know I lived among Muslims and while cannot discount the prejudice I faced as a minority, I developed some strong meaningful relationships with many of them and if I told you some of them would probably risk their lives to save mine, I wouldn't be lying.
But, there are few areas that I am very sensitive about. Although I never claim Israel can do no wrong, when it comes to the Holocaust I become intolerant of those who discount, deny or blame the victims (Jewish people) for their fate (Zionists declaring war on Germany, among other lies)
Thanks for listening!

Patrick:
You know Amir it is posts like this that really earn my respect, that is not to say that I agree with it completely, but the respect flows from the fact that it is honest and yet civil !!!

I have always felt that when people use the word Holocaust or compare the plight of the Palestinians to that of the Jews in Nazi Germany that they are playing a game that has little resemblance, if any, to reality. You and I both know the importance I place in the word Holocaust so there is no reason to go into it here, This does not mean that I think that what is being done is alright it is just on a different level and it actually does harm to the Palestine cause to use rhetoric that is so inflammatory.

I do think however that the word apartheid is appropriate. The wall, the Jewish only settlements. the Jewish only roads, and especially the fact that there are two sets of laws ( one which governs Israel { civil } and the other that which applies to the West Bank { military } ) clearly define an apartheid state !!! Perhaps we can discuss this further in an open honest and civil manner in another thread.

Anyone who does not think that the Arab states are racist bigoted and practice apartheid really need to open their eyes !!! and they also need to open their ears and listen to the people that have experience with it, like you !!!

I would have to admit, Patrick that I respect you for your civility as well. You may have noticed that in the old MED board I had no problem with those who disagreed with Israel policies and maintained some kind of cordial correspondence. Obviously I am biased toward Israel, but understand the opposing sentiment.
My problem is with posters (such as Ima telling me to STFU) who resort to name calling, insults or parading the family member in lieu of offering a counterpoint.
As you know I lived among Muslims and while cannot discount the prejudice I faced as a minority, I developed some strong meaningful relationships with many of them and if I told you some of them would probably risk their lives to save mine, I wouldn't be lying.
But, there are few areas that I am very sensitive about. Although I never claim Israel can do no wrong, when it comes to the Holocaust I become intolerant of those who discount, deny or blame the victims (Jewish people) for their fate (Zionists declaring war on Germany, among other lies)
Thanks for listening!

I'm not one to kiss your butt, but I wish all the pro-Israel posters had your experience with Muslims..."that they would give their life for a Jew." that is something I wish we could all experience humanity in its basest form...

I really think Israel can exist and thrive in the ME...the Arab spring is more of an Economic uprising that started by the humble beginings of a street peddler in Tunisia...this is a great oppurtunity for Israel to make peace and help the ME prosper.

Its a Historic Oppurtunity.

Last edited:
Ima:
Do you deny that israel has elements of SA's apartheid?
You guys have no originality, do you?
First tried to steal the word holocaust and apply them to the Palestinian suffering (after Nekba failed to catch on) and then apartheid. Why do you people insist on cheapening the real things?
I lived in Muslim majority countries and saw the real "apartheid" first hand.
How often do you think I saw a sign at an ice cream parlor announcing "For Muslims Only"?
Even some roads are off limit to the kafeer. Good luck for a thirsty non Muslim getting in a tea house
and someone recognizes him as "najass" (filthy/impure)
Yeah, it's me who is a denier.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The fence was built to keep homicide bombers out and has saved both Israeli and Arab lives. Jewish communities and roads are also a means to effect security. Civil law governs both Jew and non-Jew in Israel and military law is applied in the West Bank because the West Bank is not part of Israel. Your rationalizations are just an excuse to trash Israel.

Patrick:

Thanks for listening!

I'm not one to kiss your butt, but I wish all the pro-Israel posters had your experience with Muslims..."that they would give their life for a Jew."

Except that isn't what he said. He said that "some of them (those with whom he had a "strong relationship) - would probably risk their lives to save mine. Not all Muslims and not even all he knew and not to save a Jew as you claim but to save Amir ... a human being.

Patrick:

Thanks for listening!

I'm not one to kiss your butt, but I wish all the pro-Israel posters had your experience with Muslims..."that they would give their life for a Jew."

Except that isn't what he said. He said that "some of them (those with whom he had a "strong relationship) - would probably risk their lives to save mine. Not all Muslims and not even all he knew and not to save a Jew as you claim but to save Amir ... a human being.

The context was Amir as a Jew and his relations with Muslims...Sniff, you're nit-picking as usual.

Pbel, perhaps it's because I am a glass half full kind of guy, I zero on the good and ignore the bad. Sayit is right, not all Muslims were kind to me. I have shared a few things with the old board and don't want to be like a broken record but let me give you an example. A friend of mine, an educated fellow and a wealthy one kept insisting on inviting me to his (family) villa and once when I was in that area (a gorgeous village by Caspian Sea) I stopped by. As customary of the Iranians he couldn't be a more generous and gracious host. When I got up to leave, and put down an empty glass (of a traditional drink) he said to me "you might as well take the glass with you. If my mom finds out a Jew drank out of it, she'd break it"!
It didn't matter I lived in a family who cared about personal hygiene more than anything, or my dad could write a check and buy his entire village. You as a Jew (even if your dad taught at Sorbonne, or you ha all kinds of doctors in your family) you are lower than a Muslim street sweeper.
But on the other hand, I knew some who were Muslim and would endanger themselves to protect me.
That's one reason I seldom stereotype. Would it blow your mind if I say the slaughter of Syrians is keeping me up at night? It's true.

The fence was built to keep homicide bombers out and has saved both Israeli and Arab lives. Jewish communities and roads are also a means to effect security. Civil law governs both Jew and non-Jew in Israel and military law is applied in the West Bank because the West Bank is not part of Israel. Your rationalizations are just an excuse to trash Israel.
The things Israel has done, should be trashed. There laws are getting more totalitarian every day. Now there attacking human rights groups in Israel that defend the Palestinian's.

We are witnessing an unprecedented attempt to interfere with the activities of Israeli human rights groups. These governmental attempts to narrow the space in which human rights groups in Israel operate form the context for a proposed law to restrict the ability of Israeli human rights groups – and a host of additional civil society organizations – to receive funding from foreign governmental sources.

During the last Knesset session, the coalition proposed or passed 14 explicitly racist laws, which either restrict the rights of minorities in Israel, compromise checks and balances within the government, or limit freedom of speech and assembly.
That's not democracy, that's fascism.

Patrick:

Thanks for listening!

If your father could write a check to buy your friend's village, wtf are you doing living surrounded by arabs?:confused: You can't even afford to move.

Somebody please tell this thing (Ima) I wouldn't dignify it with an answer until it learns the art of a civil exchange.

Somebody please tell this thing (Ima) I wouldn't dignify it with an answer until it learns the art of a civil exchange.

What's wrong with this?:

"If your father could write a check to buy your friend's village, wtf are you doing living surrounded by arabs? You can't even afford to move."

It's true, you say how rich your dad is, yet you live surrounded by arabs, or do you enjoy walking down the street wondering which arab is going to run up to you and stab you in the throat?

What's wrong with this?:

"If your father could write a check to buy your friend's village, wtf are you doing living surrounded by arabs? You can't even afford to move."

It's true, you say how rich your dad is, yet you live surrounded by arabs, or do you enjoy walking down the street wondering which arab is going to run up to you and stab you in the throat?

Good morning class. Welcome to the first day of your elementary school experience.
Lesson # 1: Iranians are not Arabs
#2: Where you lived for generations, it becomes your home. You learn to love it with every fiber in your body and cannot just pack up and leave.
#3: My family did eventually leave (when their lives became unbearable). They were lucky to get out alive but after having every they owned, every piece of land or property confiscated, they were no longer rich.
And why would any "Arab" want to stab me in the back when many of them felt indebted?
(many lives were saved by the doctors in my family, many more were employed, and treated better than by their fellow Muslims)
Class dismissed.

What's wrong with this?:

There is something seriously wrong with you, why would you say something like this? are you admitting Arabs are blood thirsty people who will just come kill you in the streets?:cuckoo:

What's wrong with this?:

Good morning class. Welcome to the first day of your elementary school experience.
Lesson # 1: Iranians are not Arabs
#2: Where you lived for generations, it becomes your home. You learn to love it with every fiber in your body and cannot just pack up and leave.
#3: My family did eventually leave (when their lives became unbearable). They were lucky to get out alive but after having every they owned, every piece of land or property confiscated, they were no longer rich.
And why would any "Arab" want to stab me in the back when many of them felt indebted?
(many lives were saved by the doctors in my family, many more were employed, and treated better than by their fellow Muslims)
Class dismissed.

Apartheid Iranians are not Arabs as evidenced by the shitty way apartheid Iran treats their Arab population, even worse than the Jews and the Bahai.

Though, the apartheid Turks view the Iranians as shit. After all, apartheid Islime has its pecking order: Turks, Iranians, Arabs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back