Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Very simple as Israel did not acquire land through war, they acquired land through treaty and negotiation after Jordan gave up all rights to the west bank and Jerusalem.

I disagree with this, in part. Or I disagree with its wording. Israel's acquisition of sovereignty had NOTHING to do with Jordan or Jordan's actions.

True -- Israel did not acquire land through war. She acquired sovereignty over territory in exactly the same way Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon acquired sovereignty -- through the legal instruments and treaties.
The Mandated territories were Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and Palestine.

Israel was not on the list.

And because the arab muslims have no control of the land they lose out,
Not so. The Palestinians still have the right to independence and sovereignty.
They also have the inability to make that happen. But yeah, "I blame the Jews" is a convenient slogan to sidestep around the failure of Islamic terrorists to develop a functioning society.

Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country
Glad to know that Palestine is a country
seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to,
Glad to know that Palestine has territory.

Nice deflection, though.

Not yet they dont, and they way things are going with the UN they stand to lose everything if they refuse to play ball.

They have claimed to be a nation in 1988 and have yet to claim any land that is legally available, all they have done is claim land already sovereign under international laws to another nation which has meant they have lost the chance to grow

Palestine is the Jewish National Home (aka Israel).
Israeli talking point.

Post a document that mentions "Israel," "Jewish state," or "exclusive rights."

Why didnt the ones already posted contain enough information for you ?
The wrong kind. What I asked for was not mentioned.

That is your problem to solve not mine. You asked for a link and it was given, because it does not meet with your POV is not for me to solve but you. For Israel we have to use Jewish national home as that is what it was called from 1917 to 1948.

Very simple as Israel did not acquire land through war, they acquired land through treaty and negotiation after Jordan gave up all rights to the west bank and Jerusalem.

I disagree with this, in part. Or I disagree with its wording. Israel's acquisition of sovereignty had NOTHING to do with Jordan or Jordan's actions.

True -- Israel did not acquire land through war. She acquired sovereignty over territory in exactly the same way Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon acquired sovereignty -- through the legal instruments and treaties.

And the mandated territories were Syria, Lebanon, palestine, transjordan and mesopotamia. Israel as it is now called is on the list as the LoN called it palestine after the area it was in. Under the terms of the mandate the Jewish national home was to be fulfilled in palestine alongside transjordan

all they have done is claim land already sovereign under international laws to another nation
Link?

Do you really need to ask for your own links to be thrown in your face. You have posted their claims often enough to know them of by heart. From the north to the south, from the river to the sea is about as ambiguous as you can get when most of that is already soveriegn land belonging to Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Saudi, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and and whole host of other nations spreading out from ramallah in the centre.

The UN charter spells it out and you are supporting war crimes every time you make the claims

Wait, what? You are, as usual, unable to further a consistent argument. The mandate (not mandated) territories included the territory of Pal'istan? You have previously assigned statehood to the mythical "country of Pal'istan" that exists only in your furtive imagination.

As early as 1922, the British were lying to the Christians and Muslims, even in letters to the Zionist Organization they kept up the charade.

• "The Colonial Office to the Zionist Organisation.
DOWNING STREET,
3rd June, 1922.

......These apprehensions, so far as the Arabs are concerned, are partly based upon exaggerated interpretations of the meaning of the Declaration favouring the establishment of a Jewish National Home in Palestine, made on behalf of His Majesty's Government on 2nd November, 1917. Unauthorised statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated, as appears to be feared by the Arab Delegation, the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine........ Further, it is contemplated that the status of all citizens of Palestine in the eyes of the law shall be Palestinian, and it has never been intended that they, or any section of them, should possess any other juridical status."

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)

Forum List

Back