Israel's persecution of Christians

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2024
It's well known that Arabs, Muslims have suffered under the Zionist yoke, there's quite a lot of historical information about this dating back to before the founding of the state in 1947.

What's less well known is the persecution of Christians, this is no doubt because there are fewer Christians than there are Muslims so crimes against them are fewer.

This comes as a shock to some, especially "evangelicals" who pretend to be Christians yet support the regime that oppresses Christians rather than supporting their fellow Christians, how they reconcile this I don't know, nor do I care.

Here's information about the destruction and ethnic cleansing of a small Christian village in 1948, named "Iqrit" also sometimes called "Acref".

It is an ancient village, has traces of Canaanite presence centuries before Christ.

They did not remain there for long, however. Some ten days after the end of the battles on the northern front, they were summarily expelled. Along with several other villages, Iqrit fell prey to the 'principle of an Arab–less border strip,' according to Israeli historian Benny Morris. This was approved by the General Staff of the Israeli army in the second week of November 1948.
At Iqrit, the soldiers told the villagers that their eviction would be temporary and that they would soon be allowed to return. Some were dispersed to Lebanon; others were trucked by the Israelis to the Palestinian village of al-Rama, some 20 km to the south. For some years there-after, and together with the inhabitants of several other villages that had received similar treatment, the people of Iqrit continued to plead with the Israeli authorities that they be allowed to return to their villages, to no avail.

Here's a segment taken from Wikipedia

1720722237947.png

1720722204662.png

There are numerous similar stories too. The devoted defenders of Israeli brutality often go silent when this is presented to them, and no wonder. They can't invoke the canard "Muslims hate Jews" as a defense or justification.

Here's a photograph of some of the hapless Christians being evicted from their homes, a village in which perhaps some of oldest Christian families have lived since antiquity but live there no more because the village was destroyed.

1720722560189.png

Last edited:
Israel loves Christians and all others.
Clearly not the Christians of Iqrit or Bir'im and many others.

Kafr Bir'im was captured by the Haganah on October 31, 1948 during Operation Hiram. In November 1948 most of the Palestinian inhabitants were expelled until the military operation was complete, and none were subsequently permitted to return.[30] Families camped in the orchards outside the village until Bechor Sheetrit ordered them to relocate to nearby Jish in the homes emptied by the expelled Muslim villagers. Around 250 Bir'imites could not find homes in Jish, many of whom crossed the border to Lebanon.[29]

What a wonderful egalitarian modern liberal democracy Israel is !

Last edited:
Jews feel that Christians are one step behind Muslims. They hate them both. Muslims hate Jews as much as the Jews hate them. Jews tolerate Christians because Christians hold to the belief that God blesses those who bless Israel, and curse those who do not. Regardless of the attitude of the Jews toward Christians, Christians aren't beholden to Jews, but to God and will continue to support God's chosen because of our loyalty to God.

Last edited:
Jews feel that Christians are one step behind Muslims. They hate them both. Muslims hate Jews as much as the Jews hate them. Jews tolerate Christians because Christians hold to the belief that God blesses those who bless Israel, and curse those who do not.
Forcibly evicting Christians from their homes, perhaps some of first Christian communities to develop and then destroying all the houses there isn't something most would describe as "tolerance".
Regardless of the attitude of the Jews toward Christians, Christians aren't beholden to Jews, but to God and will continue to support God's chosen because of their loyalty to God.
You speak of "God's chosen" how do you recognize these people?

Israel loves Christians and all others.
No, they do not.

They tolerate Christians because we are their only ally. And they like the money Christians invest in them.
Israel is going to be nearly obliterated in the near future. God instructs Christians to help them in anyway we can. So we do, and will.

get off Israel

Leave Israel alone. That is God's territory, God's people, etc... They are very loving people.

Regardless of the attitude of the Jews toward Christians, Christians aren't beholden to Jews, but to God and will continue to support God's chosen because of their loyalty to God.
Well said

For better or worse, the Jews are God’s chosen people and part of God’s plan for the world

No, they do not.

They tolerate Christians because we are their only ally. And they like the money Christians invest in them.
Israel is going to be nearly obliterated in the near future. God instructs Christians to help them in anyway we can. So we do, and will.

You misunderstand your own Bible sir. You do not understand what a Jew is.

Forcibly evicting Christians from their homes, perhaps some of first Christian communities to develop and then destroying all the houses there isn't something most would describe as "tolerance".

You speak of "God's chosen" how do you recognize these people?
Israel's attitude toward Christians does not change God's directive to Christians.
I recognize the Jews as God's Chosen because I believe what scripture tells us. The whole book is about the Jews from beginning to end when Christ returns to Israel and makes His home there.

Israel's attitude toward Christians does not change God's directive to Christians.
I recognize the Jews as God's Chosen because I believe what scripture tells us. The whole book is about the Jews from beginning to end when Christ returns to Israel and makes His home there.
You misunderstand your own Bible sir. You do not understand what a Jew is - if you knew you'd say so.

In the New Testament, God's chosen are those who believe and follow Jesus. Many of the earliest Christians were Jews. And there are many Messianic Jews in the world today, in other words Jews who recognized Jesus /Yeshua as the Jewish Messiah and became followers of Christ.

But to think that the ones who hate Jesus and Christians, who are extremely 'progressive', celebrate LGBTQABCD+ or ones who are descendents of the Phariseees are God's people is simply incorrect, in my view.

The Bible itself says that not everyone who says they are a Jew is a Jew.

It also says that one is a Jew inwardly, not outwardly. I don't have the chapter + verse memorized off the top of my head, but I can find it if anyone wants.

Btw, that doesn't mean that God is done with the people who are descendents of the ancient Israelites. I believe that many of them will come to faith in the very last days.

By the reasoning of some here, it would have been appropriate to support the crucifixion of Christ, it would have been good to defend his torture and support those who advocated it and carried it out.

A Jew is one who has a genealogical connection to Abraham, Issac, Joseph, Jacob...
God prophesied that He would gather the Jews back to their homeland. He did that. You will find His chosen in the land He deeded to Abraham.

Genesis 15: 18 On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates

Forum List

Back