🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Either you are historically retarded, or you have been brainwashed by Jewish/Zionist propaganda...I'm guessing an equal measure of both. Palestine has an easily detailed history that is impossible to distort or dismiss, but this reality hardly discourages the vile Jewish revisionists from their crude attempts to occupy living history...as for Israel's "right to exist" please post a reference to this often invoked---yet mysteriously undocumented right...certainly your smug dismissal of any challenge to this fictive right suggests an easy answer...
How about you giving us some of this detailed history of the Palestinian people?. Have their been any archeological finds which can prove that these people have been there for ages and ages? There are finds all the times which show the Jews have been there for a very long time, but I am wondering if you can educate us as to what has been found with regard to the Palestinian Arabs. Anything you can supply us with will be deeply appreciated.

jt2
Here's one (Saudi) Arabian perspective:

"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ, Abo-Sak pointed out. Their ancestors built the cities of Jerusalem, Nablus, Jericho, Beisan, Acca and Jaffa.

"The Hebrews arrived in the land between 1400-1200 B.C., and only maintained control over it during the lifetimes of King David and his son King Solomon – a period of about 80 years.

"The land then came under Greek and Roman rule, and was then conquered by Islam in the year 637 A.D. under the second Caliph, Omar.

"By that time, the Jews had already left Jerusalem, and Christianity was the dominant religion. The Caliph granted full security to all Christians, including personal safety, and protection of property, religion and churches.

"The Muslims declared Jerusalem the capital of Palestine, and the city remained under Islamic rule until the end of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, except for a brief time of Christian rule under the Crusaders.

"In this century, the eastern Mediterranean became subject to British and French occupation as a result of the First World War, and Palestine came under British military occupation. The British encouraged the Arabs to gain their independence from the Ottoman Empire and promised them support if they stood on the side of the allies during the First World War.

"However the British reneged on the promise, and British Foreign Minister Arthur James Balfour promised the International Zionists a homeland for the Jews in Palestine.

"At the time, the population of Palestine was comprised of 95% Arabs (both Christians and Muslims), 4% Palestinian Jews, and 1% expatriates. The Jews owned only 2% of the land."

US Involvement in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Solution or Complication? by Lt. Col. Mohammed F. Abo-Sak
So, George, we are supposed to believe what Saudi Arabia says. How would they know what went on years ago when they didn't even leave the Peninsula until Islam was invented and they started to invade the surrounding countries. Do you really think there were Arabs in Egypt even in the 5th Century A.D.? Yeah, I guess you would take the world of a Saudi if he told you the Arabs were there in Egypt for thousands of years. Now give us a little proof that there were "Palestinian" people there in Israel other than the Jews. Surely there must be reams of information from archeologists telling us of all the wonderful finds to prove that there were "Palestinians" there.

jt2

The war of 1967 involved ARMIES on all sides

The Palestinians did not have an army.

Gaza was PART OF EGYPT and the "WEST BANK" was part of Jordan I have no idea if Jordan and Egypt refused to allow persons who identified themselves as ETERNAL REFUGEES into their armies maybe they did not because both of them really do hate "BALESTINIANS" but that is not Israel's fault

The Palestinians have the legal and moral high ground.
Palistanians have no land and no borders and aren't a people, but are one motor-mouth.

Why do people like you festoon countless message-boards with your ignorance? If you are too undeveloped academically to plumb through the most basic transcripts of history, and still come away from it with these insolent, impossibly ignorant routines I can only assume that there is a pronounced learning disability...whatever the circumstance informing this cave-man-like ignorance please understand the most uncontroversial lessons of this conflict: a brazen political movement of European Jews exploited the holocaust so as to steal the lands of historic Palestine, and re-write its history to their satisfaction....there are two central values that we ca immediately ascribe to this mindset: advanced stupidity...and shameless immorality
While this new poster has been LOLing at a lot of things, I have to LOL with his words "shameless immorality." It appears that he and the other Jew haters conveniently overlook the real shameless immorality of the Muslims murdering people in the name of their religion, even when it comes down to their murdering each other of different sect. This is the genuine shameless immorality. Meanwhile, I do believe a Jewish homeland was planned even before World War II and the Holocaust. Such a scholar as Sundowner might like to check into this.

jt2

The war of 1967 involved ARMIES on all sides

The Palestinians did not have an army.

Gaza was PART OF EGYPT and the "WEST BANK" was part of Jordan I have no idea if Jordan and Egypt refused to allow persons who identified themselves as ETERNAL REFUGEES into their armies maybe they did not because both of them really do hate "BALESTINIANS" but that is not Israel's fault

Again here, we seem to have difficulty with facts penetrating---certainly an understandable impasse when considering the Zio-Zombie mentality...alas your argument is with public statements made by the likes of Begin...Dayan...Weitman...but what would they know???

LOLOL

Those Zionists should all burn in hell for their treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping the Palestinians in Israel.

no there is nothing illegal about occupation Once a war is won----the defeated remain occupied until they surrender and accept terms ----remember germany? remember Japan?

I don't think the Muslims will ever surrender...they haven't yet. Even if Israel murders every Palestinian this war of attrition will continue unless it is Israel that accepts Terms.

Israel's small population will never be enought to occupy their enemies without constant loss.

Sixty eight years and no surrender, get ready for more.

pbel,

I agree.

Even if every Palestinian was murdered, there would be nonJews left in the land, left to kill to preserve the Jewish Israeli race and keep it pure.

Just look at some of the stories about African migrants in the news today, children are being thrown into jails, parents are begging for child welfare agencies to take away their kids because they cannot feed them.

And what identifies all those discriminated against in Israel, from these news stories?

They are all nonJewish.

I feel like history is being relived, there are so many similarities beween Hitler's Germany and Zionist's Israel. A superior race must be preserved, at any and all cost.

Sherri

Which came first Taba or the Second Intifada?
It's rather cretinous not to know that first was Barak, of course. In memorable words of leftist ex-foreign minister Ben Ami interviewed by Ari Shavit of the Haaretz
"... The Palestinians, in contrast, insisted that the discussion open with a "recognition by Israel of the 1967 lines. They were very rigid on that point. I will never forget a discussion in the presence of President Clinton and Madeleine Albright and Sandy Berger in which I suggested that we enter into a discussion on the basis of the hypothesis of the 1967 borders, but without committing ourselves to them [resolution 242. - doc]. Abu Ala vehemently refused to enter into that dynamic. He insisted that we first of all recognize the borders of June 4, 1967"
"After a time, Clinton became boiling mad and started shouting terribly. He told Abu Ala that this wasn't a speech at the United Nations, and that the Palestinians had to come up with positive proposals of their own. Clinton shouted that no one would be able to get everything he wanted and that he too would like to serve a third term as president, but he knew that was impossible. He turned completely red and finally got up and stalked out. Abu Ala was deeply offended. From that moment, almost the only thing he did at Camp David was drive around the lawns in a golf cart"
Ari Shavit - Didn't the Palestinians make a counterproposal?
"No. And that is the heart of the matter. Never, in the negotiations between us and the Palestinians, was there a Palestinian counterproposal. There never was and there never will be. So the Israeli negotiator always finds himself in a dilemma: Either I get up and walk out because these guys aren't ready to put forward proposals of their own, or I make another concession. In the end, even the most moderate negotiator reaches a point where he understands that there is no end to it." ...

It's rather cretinous not to know that first was Barak, of course. In memorable words of leftist ex-foreign minister Ben Ami interviewed by Ari Shavit of the Haaretz
"... The Palestinians, in contrast, insisted that the discussion open with a "recognition by Israel of the 1967 lines. They were very rigid on that point. I will never forget a discussion in the presence of President Clinton and Madeleine Albright and Sandy Berger in which I suggested that we enter into a discussion on the basis of the hypothesis of the 1967 borders, but without committing ourselves to them [resolution 242. - doc]. Abu Ala vehemently refused to enter into that dynamic. He insisted that we first of all recognize the borders of June 4, 1967"
"After a time, Clinton became boiling mad and started shouting terribly. He told Abu Ala that this wasn't a speech at the United Nations, and that the Palestinians had to come up with positive proposals of their own. Clinton shouted that no one would be able to get everything he wanted and that he too would like to serve a third term as president, but he knew that was impossible. He turned completely red and finally got up and stalked out. Abu Ala was deeply offended. From that moment, almost the only thing he did at Camp David was drive around the lawns in a golf cart"
"No. And that is the heart of the matter. Never, in the negotiations between us and the Palestinians, was there a Palestinian counterproposal. There never was and there never will be. So the Israeli negotiator always finds himself in a dilemma: Either I get up and walk out because these guys aren't ready to put forward proposals of their own, or I make another concession. In the end, even the most moderate negotiator reaches a point where he understands that there is no end to it." ...
[/QUOTE

Correction you fertile imbecile---there never were any substantive negotiations with the Palestinians...so long as our media responds to the dictates of Zionist propaganda we are regaled with pure nonsense pertaining to Israel "generous offers for peace"...lucky for the spin-artists that rank-n-file Zionists are mindless zombies who repeat what they are told...

No Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. When will Israel ever treat the Palestinians like king hussein did to establish a lasting peace from them? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Correction you fertile imbecile---there never were any ...
Oh, bog off.

The fictive "right to exist" has no legal or historical point of reference, hence in the case of Israel, this much-bruited piece of fantasy attains a circulation completely uniformed by any factual reference....the slogan is both emblematic/symptomatic of Zionist bully-tactics...if such a bizarre right was indeed supported by anexternal legal authority it would equate to a denial of the native Palestinian right to exist on lands they have occupied in vast majority since the late seventh century...but apparently "god's chosen" have the authority to invoke an absentee land-claim that spans 13 centuries--what a curious novelty indeed

LOL

Israel demands that the Palestinians recognize Israel's right to exist inside Palestine's borders on Palestinian land.

A most bizarre request, indeed.

Both tinny and sherri continue to INSIST that jews have no right to buy or own land Both Sherri and tinny continue to insist that if a MUSLIM is born in any land then muslims OWN that land simply for being born there but jews who have lived in specific lands for thousands of years have NO RIGHTS OF OWNERSHIP and both tinny and sherri insist that muslims have the right to rape and murder christians, jews and hindus and enslave their children Sherri----in particular ----supports the idea that muslims have a right to enslave and bugger Jesus

no there is nothing illegal about occupation Once a war is won----the defeated remain occupied until they surrender and accept terms ----remember germany? remember Japan?

The problem remains that there was no war---merely a well-organized terrorist campaign to drive out the indigenous people and steal their land...calling this war is an attempt to justify piracy, and a set of lies that would make Goebbells wince in embarrassment

Are you referring to the Land that was taken by Israel after the end of the 1967 war?
What is this? A neo Nazi sock party? No dickhead, Arabs lost a war they started to destroy Israel, and they're still whining about it.

The problem remains that there was no war---merely a well-organized terrorist campaign to drive out the indigenous people and steal their land...calling this war is an attempt to justify piracy, and a set of lies that would make Goebbells wince in embarrassment

Are you referring to the Land that was taken by Israel after the end of the 1967 war?
What is this? A neo Nazi sock party? No dickhead, Arabs lost a war they started to destroy Israel, and they're still whining about it.

Roudy I am SURPRISED AT YOU------did you not know that Israel is not PERMITTED TO WIN WARS against muslims-----that is the LAW AS PER ISLAMO NAZI PIGS Israel was supposed to surrender and request that its children be enslaved and its women raped --------as per the desires of the rapist pig of arabia

As the Jewish population continues & Israel could use more land, maybe Israel will get lucky & the Arabs will start another war.

Roudy I am SURPRISED AT YOU------did you not know that Israel is not PERMITTED TO WIN WARS against muslims-----that is the LAW AS PER ISLAMO NAZI PIGS Israel was supposed to surrender and request that its children be enslaved and its women raped --------as per the desires of the rapist pig of arabia

Both tinny and sherri continue to INSIST that jews have no right to buy or own land Both Sherri and tinny continue to insist that if a MUSLIM is born in any land then muslims OWN that land simply for being born there but jews who have lived in specific lands for thousands of years have NO RIGHTS OF OWNERSHIP and both tinny and sherri insist that muslims have the right to rape and murder christians, jews and hindus and enslave their children Sherri----in particular ----supports the idea that muslims have a right to enslave and bugger Jesus

Nonsense.

Palestinian Christians and Jew can and do own land, homes, and businesses in Palestine.

This is pretty much it. How anyone can back the Arabs is beyond me . They are murderous and torture their own people. Israel gives, food, water and electricity to the Palestenians.
The dictators in the other Arab countries live lavish lifestyles while their people live in poverty.

Forum List

Back