🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

no there is nothing illegal about occupation Once a war is won----the defeated remain occupied until they surrender and accept terms ----remember germany? remember Japan?

The problem remains that there was no war---merely a well-organized terrorist campaign to drive out the indigenous people and steal their land...calling this war is an attempt to justify piracy, and a set of lies that would make Goebbells wince in embarrassment

Are you referring to the Land that was taken by Israel after the end of the 1967 war?

It appears that such otherwise reasonable considerations as history...documentation...broadly acknowledged cultural narrative...census data...taxation records--the entire mass of collective information pertaining to the social, political and cultural realities of the Fertile Crescent are reduced to irrelevancy in the face of militant-polemical Zionism. Given the irreducible historical locus of Palestine in world history---as well as the religious significance attached to the region, it is mind-boggling that any emerging 20th century political movement would dare presume to revise this critical history to reflect the designs of their political and military treachery, but that is the core of Zionism, and should there be any lingering doubts I would invite any doubter to sample some of the mindless commentary offered here by Jews...

Heh, heh, heh:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!
Thanks for playing. Y'all come back now.

Shouldn't that line correctly read: "23,000 days of illegal occupation---and still whining"??

That would only apply in your ElectronicIntifada fantasy world, Princess.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

no there is nothing illegal about occupation Once a war is won----the defeated remain occupied until they surrender and accept terms ----remember germany? remember Japan?

The problem remains that there was no war---merely a well-organized terrorist campaign to drive out the indigenous people and steal their land...calling this war is an attempt to justify piracy, and a set of lies that would make Goebbells wince in embarrassment

Are you referring to the Land that was taken by Israel after the end of the 1967 war?

I am referring to all the land that now comprises the state of Israel...and to all of the false pageantry, and febrile histrionics that are fed into the weak propaganda that is routinely circulated

I am referring to all the land that now comprises the state of Israel...and to all of the false pageantry, and febrile histrionics that are fed into the weak propaganda that is routinely circulated

of course you are-----just as SPAIN was stolen from the righteous by the evil pope you
are a very good HAFIZ you vomit forth the filth and excrement with great facility. The rapist pig would be PROUD OF YOU as would adolf

Nobody here - and I mean NOBODY - circulates weak propaganda like you do, Princess. You're in a league of your own.

Ummm... Do you have any proof of this ?? Or are you just in the mood to re-write history?

Nothing was taken. That is a ridiculous thing to say.

YOU are the one who has fallen for the propaganda

Heh, heh, heh:

Shouldn't that line correctly read: "23,000 days of illegal occupation---and still whining"??

That would only apply in your ElectronicIntifada fantasy world, Princess.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Skip on down a few pages to the part where your stink-manual offers clever evasions to those pesky facts that continue to keep dutiful Zionist mummies like yourself tossing and turning all night...who excels at peddling fantasies more than Zionist mummies?

Jews have been kicked out of everywhere that they have lived throughout history. They FINALLY have their own land, and people STILL want to kick them out. It's ridiculous.

AM ISRAEL CHAI

Ummm... Do you have any proof of this ?? Or are you just in the mood to re-write history?

Unfortunately the "proof" comes by way of Zionist actions, demographic maps, and the generous public statements Zionist leaders have made over the years...nothing really controversial about this assessment---unless you are a dutifully trained Zionist who cannot process facts...

Interesting observation. A war is between two armies. It is a stretch to call Israel's military attacks on Palestinian civilians a war.

Israel claims victory before the Palestinians surrender.

That is an interesting concept.

the "FERTILE CRESCENT"???? is he into GILGAMESH or NIMROD? He is certainly not into the Talmud

one of the most interesting issues relating to the first book of the bible called in english "genesis" -----is the clear rejection of the Hummarabi code -----another fascinating issue is the retention of basic aspects of the hummarabi code in shariah law------which suggests to me that the legal code of pre islamic arabia was highly influenced by Hummarabi and nimrod

I had no idea that there were extant tax records from SUMERIA how fascinating. I wonder how the tax structure worked. The society was very very stratified-----taxes were probably broadbased with the upper classes being exempted altogether

actually, some of the earliest known writing is from sumeria... but it's mostly wage and accounting statements that shows beer was used as currency.

Skip on down a few pages to the part where your stink-manual offers clever evasions to those pesky facts that continue to keep dutiful Zionist mummies like yourself tossing and turning all night...who excels at peddling fantasies more than Zionist mummies?
are just more camel crap from the

That would be you, Princess, and what you consider to be "pesky facts" are just more camel crap from your hate mill.

Hmmm, still no answer to my question. Is it actually possible it is the Palestinians who are stealing or occupying Israel's land?

Will you help eduate me? You see, I am still waiting to learn, when did Isrel's ancient land become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is stealing or occupying?

Unfortunately the "proof" comes by way of Zionist actions, demographic maps, and the generous public statements Zionist leaders have made over the years...nothing really controversial about this assessment---unless you are a dutifully trained Zionist who cannot process facts...

And for every credible quote you produce I'll post one from the Arabs which make those pesky Israelis look like choir boys. Nothing really controversial about that statement ... unless you're an ElectronicIntifada trained monkey who cannot handle the truth.

So from one side of your mouth you claim the "Palestinians" have yet to surrender and from the other side you claim there was no war.

Jews can have a Democratic State or a Jewish State, but they can't have both.
Tough choice for racists, I guess.
Very tough.

You are very confused Israel as a "jewish nation" is not ruled by religious law---there is nothing going on in Israel or in its laws that is not entirely consistent with DEMOCRACY

Unless you consider the fact that CHRISTMAS is considered a bank holiday in the USA -----as being INCONSISTENT with democracy-----you really have nothing to suggest that Israel has laws inconsistent with democracy unless you are a racist and can tolerate CHRISTMAS as a bank holiday ----but not the first day of passover

So from one side of your mouth you claim the "Palestinians" have yet to surrender and from the other side you claim there was no war.

its ok either way------whether Israel won the 1967 war or that war is STILL ON-----the fact is that the actions by Israel regarding Gaza are entirely legal In fact since the gazans insist that the war IS STILL ON------bombing gaza out of existence would be legal but not according to shariah law or the Nuremburg laws

It appears that such otherwise reasonable considerations as history...documentation...broadly acknowledged cultural narrative...census data...taxation records--the entire mass of collective information pertaining to the social, political and cultural realities of the Fertile Crescent are reduced to irrelevancy in the face of militant-polemical Zionism. Given the irreducible historical locus of Palestine in world history---as well as the religious significance attached to the region, it is mind-boggling that any emerging 20th century political movement would dare presume to revise this critical history to reflect the designs of their political and military treachery, but that is the core of Zionism, and should there be any lingering doubts I would invite any doubter to sample some of the mindless commentary offered here by Jews...

Heh, heh, heh:

Or 23,000 days of living off welfare from The Great Satan.

the "FERTILE CRESCENT"???? is he into GILGAMESH or NIMROD? He is certainly not into the Talmud

one of the most interesting issues relating to the first book of the bible called in english "genesis" -----is the clear rejection of the Hummarabi code -----another fascinating issue is the retention of basic aspects of the hummarabi code in shariah law------which suggests to me that the legal code of pre islamic arabia was highly influenced by Hummarabi and nimrod

I had no idea that there were extant tax records from SUMERIA how fascinating. I wonder how the tax structure worked. The society was very very stratified-----taxes were probably broadbased with the upper classes being exempted altogether

actually, some of the earliest known writing is from sumeria... but it's mostly wage and accounting statements that shows beer was used as currency.

no tax records? was there are tax system? There are also accounts of legal issues -----how lawsuits were adjudicated ----some very odd laws-----like if a building fell down and killed a kid------the parents of the dead kid had a right to kill one of the builder's kids that was their TORT SYSTEM torts turned into money in more advanced cultures-----like jews and Assyrians. A very interesting aspect of shariah law is that it preserved the Sumerian system of "tort law" ---the movie LAWRENCE OF ARABIA desmonstrates the islamic tort system when a person is killed--------blood feuds go on forever and it's LEGAL until someone finally comes up with a plan and ceremony to end the thing---sometimes including an FEMALE EXCHANGE

Forum List

Back