🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

I don't understand the discussion of this issue. The first jewish temple was build in 957 BCE. That is around 2969 years ago. Furthermore israel has around 8 Million population. 2 millions are non jewish citizens. Would like to see this ratio in arab countries. Around 830 BC !!! (thats 2842 years ago) the territory were divided by 3 land. The kingdom of ISRAEL. The kingdom of JUDAH and of course the philistine states the "Philistine Pentapolis" (thats where the gaza strip is now). Beside the philistines have a little common with the modern palestinian people. Why this is so hard to understand ? I think the problem is that the people denying their history furthermore they take any historic events as a lie !?!?!. They claim they have the right for something by history but don't take care about history. That is a bit Schizophren. People want to have peace but they would like to kill all jews also. If arabs would lay down their weapons there would be peace, if the israelis would lay down thier weapons they would be dead. Very simple. Arabs are a little behind in our history. Around 500 years. They have to learn what is peace and human rights. But we can not allow them to develop as the like, because we would have more dead people. Just look the governments they established. Terrible!!! The only solution to the problem would be: Modern palestinians stop they criminal activities and start working towards an own state. If you wanna have freedom work for it !!!

The problem with your analysis is that you compare apples with turnips or Western educated Israelis with Arab Culture which may yet Democratize, but have been held back by the yoke of Western Colonialisms...

Really?
Mideast Arab scholars when freed from hang-wringing, bleeding-heart apologists like you readily admit that tribalism, tradition, misogyny, racism, intolerance, self-imposed and strictly enforced ignorance, anti-modernity, and their Arab/Muslim culture is the yoke which enslaves hundreds of millions of their people.
The fact is Chicken Little mother hens like you are the yoke which holds them back.

Let's face it Sniffer, you don't belong in these discussion boards. You belong in the annals of prehistoric history sucking off dinosaurs.

"The parallels between Israel and Ireland are almost eerie, unless one remembers that the latter was the laboratory for British colonialism.

"As in Ulster, Israeli settlers in the Occupied Territories have special privileges that divide them from Palestinians (and other Israelis as well). As in Ireland, Israeli settlers rely on the military to protect them from the 'natives.'

"And as in Northern Ireland, there are political organizations, like the National Religious Party and the Moledet Party, which whip up sectarian hatred, and keep the population divided.

"The latter two parties both advocate the forcible transfer of all Arabs—Palestinians and Israelis alike—to Jordan and Egypt."

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

So what?
NRP has been defunct for years and Moledat has never had more than 3 (out of 120) members of the Knessett.
Do you suppose those extremist attitudes some Israelis hhold have anything to do with the Intifadas?
Or perhaps they are just a rational response to the Hamas Charter:
"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."
So racist rabbis employed by the State of Israel are having no problem extending religious fascism among the "chosen people."

Another of your lame deflections. The opinion piece to which I responded excoriates Israel for having extremists and I proved that the piece was groundless propaganda, and using the term "religious fascism" to describe what those extremist rabbis did is nothing more than verbal terrorism. The author of that piece is well known for her anti-Israel views (yeah, Israel has people like that, too) and knowingly lied about the what she claimed was the dearth of complaint about "fatwa" issued by those rabbis.
As always you have nothing but your hatred. It must suck to have to live your life.

The problem with your analysis is that you compare apples with turnips or Western educated Israelis with Arab Culture which may yet Democratize, but have been held back by the yoke of Western Colonialisms...

Really?
Mideast Arab scholars when freed from hang-wringing, bleeding-heart apologists like you readily admit that tribalism, tradition, misogyny, racism, intolerance, self-imposed and strictly enforced ignorance, anti-modernity, and their Arab/Muslim culture is the yoke which enslaves hundreds of millions of their people.
The fact is Chicken Little mother hens like you are the yoke which holds them back.

Let's face it Sniffer, you don't belong in these discussion boards. You belong in the annals of prehistoric history sucking off dinosaurs.

Another "brilliant" response from this board's finest "scolar." Obviously you still have nothing to offer after all these years (but your English has gotten much better).:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Really?

Another "brilliant" response from this board's finest "scolar." Obviously you still have nothing to offer after all these years (but your English has gotten much better).:clap2::clap2::clap2:

So alone, I turned
Towards the last circle
Of this hell

And there I felt
The presence of
The evil ZioNazi Master...

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as
He was the ringmaster in this

Evil Circus...He had Sniffer clutched
In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Twisting snarling, he pointed towards
The light and I gratefully
Nodded and finally exited this

Hell...

" E quindi uscimo, a rivedir le stelle! "

So alone, I turned
Towards the last circle
Of this hell

And there I felt
The presence of

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as

In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Hell...

Pbel, you been lickin' them toads again? You know, the kind that get you high?

So alone, I turned
Towards the last circle
Of this hell

And there I felt
The presence of

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as

In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Hell...

Pbel, you been lickin' them toads again? You know, the kind that get you high?

Now, you'all keep dem toads but send over some moonshine! Haven't had any that good stuff since Camp Lejeune, N.C.

"The parallels between Israel and Ireland are almost eerie, unless one remembers that the latter was the laboratory for British colonialism. "As in Ulster, Israeli settlers in the Occupied Territories have special privileges that divide them from Palestinians (and other Israelis as well). As in Ireland, Israeli settlers rely on the military to protect them from the 'natives.' "And as in Northern Ireland, ... lalalala, fpif.org
fpif - a project of the Soros-funded Institute for Policy Studies.
Did Soros induce Begin and Sharon to violate International Law?
Nah, he "induces" driveling it up, of course.

650,000 Jews imposed a Jewish state by force of arms on 1.2 million Arabs and others.
In memorable words of the Peel report "The only solution of tile problem put forward by the Arab Higher Committee was the immediate establishment of all independent Arab Government, which would deal with the 400.000 Jews now in Palestine as it thought fit." Like killing jews and plundering of the jewish infidel property, of course. And then arabs get kicked in the arse, naturally.
That crime occurred because western empires, British and US, required a "little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism."
Did Soros say that?
The Racist State of Israel is headed for the same fate as South Africa and Selma, Alabama.
And which way is the black racist state of South Africa heading?
The world is losing its patience with the "Chosen People."
Palistanians?

650,000 Jews imposed a Jewish state by force of arms on 1.2 million Arabs and others.
In memorable words of the Peel report "The only solution of tile problem put forward by the Arab Higher Committee was the immediate establishment of all independent Arab Government, which would deal with the 400.000 Jews now in Palestine as it thought fit." Like killing jews and plundering of the jewish infidel property, of course. And then arabs get kicked in the arse, naturally.
That crime occurred because western empires, British and US, required a "little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism."
Did Soros say that?
The Racist State of Israel is headed for the same fate as South Africa and Selma, Alabama.
And which way is the black racist state of South Africa heading?
The world is losing its patience with the "Chosen People."
Palistanians?

Getting back to the core of this thread: Does Israel have a right to exist? Of course it does. And I think most Arabs do too. In 2002 the 29 member Arab League offered Israel, peace, trade and friendship if she would go back to the pre-67 borders.

As we all know, instead of considering peace, Israel did not look at the proposal and replied by building settlements at a rapid pace. She took advantage while America fought wars against Islamic countries connected to this ME conflict which produced 9/11...

I support Israel's existence because it solves two major problems for America and the World.

One, it would end our wars for Israel against Islam. Two, the Jews were kicked out of most Islamic countries, lost possessions. This world-wide holocaust convinced me, that a safe-haven is a no brainer.

I think Islam will accept a just peace for the sons of Abraham. I really don't believe Islam and Judaism are incompatible with each other. Some of the greatest Talmudic Scholars flourished in past partnerships with Islam.

In 2002 the 29 member Arab League offered Israel, peace, trade and friendship if she would go back to the pre-67 borders.
We've dissed the bullshit contention elsewhere before, of course. But it's worth a repeat. Since arab silence in the field of peace® initiatives was becoming too conspicuous, arabs came up with an unworkable bastardized resolution 242 scam. Besides, "pre-67 borders" never existed. Dooh.

In 2002 the 29 member Arab League offered Israel, peace, trade and friendship if she would go back to the pre-67 borders.
We've dissed the bullshit contention elsewhere before, of course. But it's worth a repeat. Since arab silence in the field of peace® initiatives was becoming too conspicuous, arabs came up with an unworkable bastardized resolution 242 scam. Besides, "pre-67 borders" never existed. Dooh.
Arabs broke their "silence in the field of peace initiatives" in 1976 at the UNSC.
Conspicuous war profits prevented the US and Israeli bastards from participating.
For "pre-67" borders, think Green Line.

"The fact that the Israel-Palestine conflict grinds on without resolution might appear to be rather strange. For many of the world's conflicts, it is difficult even to conjure up a feasible settlement.

"In this case, it is not only possible, but there is near universal agreement on its basic contours: a two-state settlement along the internationally recognized (pre-June 1967) borders -- with 'minor and mutual modifications,' to adopt official U.S. terminology before Washington departed from the international community in the mid-1970s.

"The basic principles have been accepted by virtually the entire world, including the Arab states (who go on to call for full normalization of relations), the Organization of Islamic States (including Iran), and relevant non-state actors (including Hamas).

"A settlement along these lines was first proposed at the U.N. Security Council in January 1976 by the major Arab states.

"Israel refused to attend the session.

"The U.S. vetoed the resolution, and did so again in 1980..."

A Middle East Peace That Could Happen (But Won't): In Washington-Speak, "Palestinian State" Means "Fried Chicken"

Peddle your racist bullshit in Safed

Arabs broke their "silence in the field of peace initiatives" in 1976 at the UNSC. Conspicuous war profits prevented the US and Israeli bastards from participating.
We aren't discussing Chomsky's fringe babblography here.

Arabs broke their "silence in the field of peace initiatives" in 1976 at the UNSC. Conspicuous war profits prevented the US and Israeli bastards from participating.
We're discussing those who never miss a chance for peace.
That would be Washington and Israel.
Feel free to refute any of Chomsky's content:

"There was one important and revealing break in U.S.-Israeli rejectionism. After the failed Camp David agreements in 2000, President Clinton recognized that the terms he and Israel had proposed were unacceptable to any Palestinians.

"That December, he proposed his 'parameters': imprecise, but more forthcoming. He then stated that both sides had accepted the parameters, while expressing reservations.

"Israeli and Palestinian negotiators met in Taba, Egypt, in January 2001 to resolve the differences and were making considerable progress. In their final press conference, they reported that, with a little more time, they could probably have reached full agreement.

"Israel called off the negotiations prematurely, however, and official progress then terminated, though informal discussions at a high level continued leading to the Geneva Accord, rejected by Israel and ignored by the U.S.

A Middle East Peace That Could Happen (But Won't): In Washington-Speak, "Palestinian State" Means "Fried Chicken"

"There was one important and revealing break in U.S.-Israeli rejectionism. After the failed Camp David agreements in 2000, President Clinton recognized that the terms he and Israel had proposed were unacceptable to any Palestinians.

"That December, he proposed his 'parameters': imprecise, but more forthcoming. He then stated that both sides had accepted the parameters, while expressing reservations.

"Israeli and Palestinian negotiators met in Taba, Egypt, in January 2001 to resolve the differences and were making considerable progress. In their final press conference, they reported that, with a little more time, they could probably have reached full agreement.

"Israel called off the negotiations prematurely, however, and official progress then terminated, though informal discussions at a high level continued leading to the Geneva Accord, rejected by Israel and ignored by the U.S.

Sure.
You'll note that Chumpsky excoriates Israel and the US for leaving Taba (Clinton was out and Barak was on his way out) yet cruises by the fact that Arafat had not only slithered away from Camp David a few months earlier but instituted his second intifada which pushed the two sides as far apart as they had ever been and left them with too little time to regroup. Chumpsky is just an anarchist and anti-Israel/anti-American hack.
No wonder people like you dig him.

Sure.
You'll note that Chumpsky excoriates Israel and the US for leaving Taba (Clinton was out and Barak was on his way out) yet cruises by the fact that Arafat had not only slithered away from Camp David a few months earlier but instituted his second intifada which pushed the two sides as far apart as they had ever been and left them with too little time to regroup. Chumpsky is just an anarchist and anti-Israel/anti-American hack.

Chomsky is one of the great Polymaths of our time,,,you Sniffer are but a pimple on his ass!

just what exactly is it?

i hear the term "right to exist" used quite a bit when speaking of israel and occasionally, but very rarely, some other states, but no one really explains it or questions the concept.

i mean, who or what gives israel this right to exist? who conferred it upon israel or was it just expressed generally and is applied to all states and would be states? did israel have a right to exist before it became a state? it would seem that such a right to exist would be universal. is it codified or mentioned in some jurisdictional or international legal system? anywhere? does it have any historical or legal precedent or continuity and, if so, from when? where?

does there ever come a time when such a "right to exist" ceases and, if so, when, where, and how?

personally. i have no idea whether israel, or any state, has a "right to exist." it just seems like a very odd concept with no precedent or standing whatsoever.

A state's right to exist seems to come from the fact that it exists. For instance, while the state of Israel has existed for over 64 years, the state of "Palestine" has never existed. The reason it is such an issue with Israel is that some mindless twits amuse themselves and each other by claiming Israel (and only Israel) has no right to exist. Since Israel is the world's only predominately Jewish state, guess what kind of people do the challenging.
Anyway, I hope that answers your questions.

Either you are historically retarded, or you have been brainwashed by Jewish/Zionist propaganda...I'm guessing an equal measure of both. Palestine has an easily detailed history that is impossible to distort or dismiss, but this reality hardly discourages the vile Jewish revisionists from their crude attempts to occupy living history...as for Israel's "right to exist" please post a reference to this often invoked---yet mysteriously undocumented right...certainly your smug dismissal of any challenge to this fictive right suggests an easy answer...

just what exactly is it?

i hear the term "right to exist" used quite a bit when speaking of israel and occasionally, but very rarely, some other states, but no one really explains it or questions the concept.

i mean, who or what gives israel this right to exist? who conferred it upon israel or was it just expressed generally and is applied to all states and would be states? did israel have a right to exist before it became a state? it would seem that such a right to exist would be universal. is it codified or mentioned in some jurisdictional or international legal system? anywhere? does it have any historical or legal precedent or continuity and, if so, from when? where?

does there ever come a time when such a "right to exist" ceases and, if so, when, where, and how?

personally. i have no idea whether israel, or any state, has a "right to exist." it just seems like a very odd concept with no precedent or standing whatsoever.

A state's right to exist seems to come from the fact that it exists. For instance, while the state of Israel has existed for over 64 years, the state of "Palestine" has never existed. The reason it is such an issue with Israel is that some mindless twits amuse themselves and each other by claiming Israel (and only Israel) has no right to exist. Since Israel is the world's only predominately Jewish state, guess what kind of people do the challenging.

Either you are historically retarded, or you have been brainwashed by Jewish/Zionist propaganda...I'm guessing an equal measure of both. Palestine has an easily detailed history that is impossible to distort or dismiss, but this reality hardly discourages the vile Jewish revisionists from their crude attempts to occupy living history...as for Israel's "right to exist" please post a reference to this often invoked---yet mysteriously undocumented right...certainly your smug dismissal of any challenge to this fictive right suggests an easy answer...
Poppycock, twaddle and bloviating without a license.

just what exactly is it?

...as for Israel's "right to exist" please post a reference to this often invoked---yet mysteriously undocumented right...

Cue song and dance

Sure.
The Al-Aqsa Intifada began in September 2000 when your pathic soul mate, Sharon, desecrated the third-holiest site of Islam, probably by design since brain-dead shit like you two always prefer war to peace. The Taba Summit took place the following January, and at its conclusion both sides agreed they had never been closer to reaching a final settlement and their shared declaration stated the remaining gaps could be bridged within six weeks after the upcoming Israeli election.

It was the Jews, once again, who never missed the chance to miss a chance at peace.
Maybe their illegal occupation is just too profitable?

Forum List

Back