🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

How are you defining "Israel"?

If you define the Jewish State as encompassing all human beings living under Israeli civil and military laws, you are NOT talking about one person one vote.

Have you decided on that eastern border yet?

no there is nothing illegal about occupation Once a war is won----the defeated remain occupied until they surrender and accept terms ----remember germany? remember Japan?

Israel claims victory before the Palestinians surrender.

That is an interesting concept.

So from one side of your mouth you claim the "Palestinians" have yet to surrender and from the other side you claim there was no war.

It is still Israel's military attacking Palestinian civilians.

Whatever you call it.

If you define the Jewish State as encompassing all human beings living under Israeli civil and military laws, you are NOT talking about one person one vote.

I have really interesting news for you------ ONE PERSON ONE VOTE is not a necessary condition of a democratic society In fact the USA is not a democratic society if you insist on ONE PERSON --ONE VOTE--------and PLATO's republic did not come remotely close

can you name a country in which ONE PERSON --ONE VOTE is not breached in some way? I seem to remember that OCCUPIED JAPAN did not vote in US presidential elections--------in fact------I am not sure Puerto Ricans living over there get to vote in US presidential elections ANYONE KNOW? Virgin islands?

the eastern border remains in question. Border disputes exist in my town between neighbors regarding their BACKYARDS----sometimes inches into the tomato patch------a real problem is the apple tree with OVER HANGING BRANCHES

no there is nothing illegal about occupation Once a war is won----the defeated remain occupied until they surrender and accept terms ----remember germany? remember Japan?

I don't think the Muslims will ever surrender...they haven't yet. Even if Israel murders every Palestinian this war of attrition will continue unless it is Israel that accepts Terms.

Israel's small population will never be enought to occupy their enemies without constant loss.

Sixty eight years and no surrender, get ready for more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I don't think the Muslims will ever surrender...they haven't yet. Even if Israel murders every Palestinian this war of attrition will continue unless it is Israel that accepts Terms.

Israel's small population will never be enought to occupy their enemies without constant loss.

The Palestinians have the legal and moral high ground. Why should they be the ones to surrender?

I have really interesting news for you------ ONE PERSON ONE VOTE is not a necessary condition of a democratic society In fact the USA is not a democratic society if you insist on ONE PERSON --ONE VOTE--------and PLATO's republic did not come remotely close

can you name a country in which ONE PERSON --ONE VOTE is not breached in some way? I seem to remember that OCCUPIED JAPAN did not vote in US presidential elections--------in fact------I am not sure Puerto Ricans living over there get to vote in US presidential elections ANYONE KNOW? Virgin islands?

the eastern border remains in question. Border disputes exist in my town between neighbors regarding their BACKYARDS----sometimes inches into the tomato patch------a real problem is the apple tree with OVER HANGING BRANCHES
iro, you seriously have a large hate on for arabs, but it's still not too late to move away from them, and you could live the few remaining years that you have left in tranquility, because they seriously corrupted your thought process to where not one nice word has ever come out of your mouth.

I don't think the Muslims will ever surrender...they haven't yet.
Indeed, until either the globe is thoroughly islamized into dar el islam, or the purveyors of the latter are thoroughly put to rest, of course.

pbel,

I agree.

Even if every Palestinian was murdered, there would be nonJews left in the land, left to kill to preserve the Jewish Israeli race and keep it pure.

Just look at some of the stories about African migrants in the news today, children are being thrown into jails, parents are begging for child welfare agencies to take away their kids because they cannot feed them.

And what identifies all those discriminated against in Israel, from these news stories?

They are all nonJewish.

I feel like history is being relived, there are so many similarities beween Hitler's Germany and Zionist's Israel. A superior race must be preserved, at any and all cost.

Sherri

Arabs broke their "silence in the field of peace initiatives" in 1976 at the UNSC. Conspicuous war profits prevented the US and Israeli bastards from participating.
We aren't discussing Chomsky's fringe babblography here.

We're discussing those who never miss a chance for peace.
That's what palistanians do, of course. It's one of their occupations. They should get a life and a job.
That would be Washington and Israel.
They aren't palistanian-occupied territories to fit the contention, of course.
Feel free to refute any of Chomsky's content:
Too much drivellaggio to "refute", too little time, of course, so, we're feeling free to diss it.

The Palestinians have the legal and moral high ground.
Palistanians have no land and no borders and aren't a people, but are one motor-mouth.

Why do people like you festoon countless message-boards with your ignorance? If you are too undeveloped academically to plumb through the most basic transcripts of history, and still come away from it with these insolent, impossibly ignorant routines I can only assume that there is a pronounced learning disability...whatever the circumstance informing this cave-man-like ignorance please understand the most uncontroversial lessons of this conflict: a brazen political movement of European Jews exploited the holocaust so as to steal the lands of historic Palestine, and re-write its history to their satisfaction....there are two central values that we ca immediately ascribe to this mindset: advanced stupidity...and shameless immorality

The fictive "right to exist" has no legal or historical point of reference, hence in the case of Israel, this much-bruited piece of fantasy attains a circulation completely uniformed by any factual reference....the slogan is both emblematic/symptomatic of Zionist bully-tactics...if such a bizarre right was indeed supported by anexternal legal authority it would equate to a denial of the native Palestinian right to exist on lands they have occupied in vast majority since the late seventh century...but apparently "god's chosen" have the authority to invoke an absentee land-claim that spans 13 centuries--what a curious novelty indeed

LOL

Forum List

Back