🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Are you referring to the Land that was taken by Israel after the end of the 1967 war?
What is this? A neo Nazi sock party? No dickhead, Arabs lost a war they started to destroy Israel, and they're still whining about it.

Roudy I am SURPRISED AT YOU------did you not know that Israel is not PERMITTED TO WIN WARS against muslims-----that is the LAW AS PER ISLAMO NAZI PIGS Israel was supposed to surrender and request that its children be enslaved and its women raped --------as per the desires of the rapist pig of arabia
And that's exactly what seems to bother the Muslims in general. After hundreds of years of persecution and abuse, living as second class citizens, Islamic Shariah apartheid laws that prevent Jews from having the same rights as Muslims, the Jews finally fled from the animals and established their own country. To make matters worse they don't take shit from Muslims anymore and in fact have kicked their asses over and over. Not to mention all the progress and prosperity Israel shows compared to corrupt oppressive Muslim shitholes.

These are not the same submissive Jews Arabs are used to, and never will be.

Palistanians have no land and no borders and aren't a people, but are one motor-mouth.

Why do people like you festoon countless message-boards with your ignorance? If you are too undeveloped academically to plumb through the most basic transcripts of history, and still come away from it with these insolent, impossibly ignorant routines I can only assume that there is a pronounced learning disability...whatever the circumstance informing this cave-man-like ignorance please understand the most uncontroversial lessons of this conflict: a brazen political movement of European Jews exploited the holocaust so as to steal the lands of historic Palestine, and re-write its history to their satisfaction....there are two central values that we ca immediately ascribe to this mindset: advanced stupidity...and shameless immorality
While this new poster has been LOLing at a lot of things, I have to LOL with his words "shameless immorality." It appears that he and the other Jew haters conveniently overlook the real shameless immorality of the Muslims murdering people in the name of their religion, even when it comes down to their murdering each other of different sect. This is the genuine shameless immorality. Meanwhile, I do believe a Jewish homeland was planned even before World War II and the Holocaust. Such a scholar as Sundowner might like to check into this.
jt2

Just another day for those adherants of the "Religion of Peace":

KAMRA, Pakistan (AP) — Heavily armed Taliban fighters blasted their way into a Pakistani air force base with possible links to the country’s nuclear program in a brazen assault that took two hours of fighting to put down, leaving two security officers and nine insurgents dead and underscoring the group’s continued threat despite numerous military offensives.

Hours later, Taliban gunmen in northern Pakistan forced 20 Shiite Muslims off buses, lined them up and killed them, the latest in a series of sectarian attacks that the government has seemingly done little to stop.

The separate incidents emphasize two daunting challenges the nuclear-armed country faces. The Pakistani Taliban continue to pose a potent threat despite numerous military offensives against their sanctuaries along the Afghan border. At the same time, sectarian violence plagues the Sunni majority country where Shiite Muslims often feel under attack.

Palistanians have no land and no borders and aren't a people, but are one motor-mouth.

Why do people like you festoon countless message-boards with your ignorance? If you are too undeveloped academically to plumb through the most basic transcripts of history, and still come away from it with these insolent, impossibly ignorant routines I can only assume that there is a pronounced learning disability...whatever the circumstance informing this cave-man-like ignorance please understand the most uncontroversial lessons of this conflict: a brazen political movement of European Jews exploited the holocaust so as to steal the lands of historic Palestine, and re-write its history to their satisfaction....there are two central values that we ca immediately ascribe to this mindset: advanced stupidity...and shameless immorality
While this new poster has been LOLing at a lot of things, I have to LOL with his words "shameless immorality." It appears that he and the other Jew haters conveniently overlook the real shameless immorality of the Muslims murdering people in the name of their religion, even when it comes down to their murdering each other of different sect. This is the genuine shameless immorality. Meanwhile, I do believe a Jewish homeland was planned even before World War II and the Holocaust. Such a scholar as Sundowner might like to check into this.

jt2

Housefly....you seem to spin on the Zionist response template...beyond this rudimentary teaching-aid you have zero ability to think...reason...decipher...in short all the values that meet the criteria for critical intelligence...The Israeli/Palestinians conflict has nothing to do with issues of Islam---scurrilous Jews merely exploit the fashionable post-9/11 anti-Muslim attitudes as a cover for their torture chamber...and yes stupid--there was a Jewish homeland panned before WW2---it was planned by the vile Zionists, who promptly exploited the Holocaust as a means to an end...the moral depravity speaks clearly

How about you giving us some of this detailed history of the Palestinian people?. Have their been any archeological finds which can prove that these people have been there for ages and ages? There are finds all the times which show the Jews have been there for a very long time, but I am wondering if you can educate us as to what has been found with regard to the Palestinian Arabs. Anything you can supply us with will be deeply appreciated.

jt2
Here's one (Saudi) Arabian perspective:

"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ, Abo-Sak pointed out. Their ancestors built the cities of Jerusalem, Nablus, Jericho, Beisan, Acca and Jaffa.

"The Hebrews arrived in the land between 1400-1200 B.C., and only maintained control over it during the lifetimes of King David and his son King Solomon – a period of about 80 years.

"The land then came under Greek and Roman rule, and was then conquered by Islam in the year 637 A.D. under the second Caliph, Omar.

"By that time, the Jews had already left Jerusalem, and Christianity was the dominant religion. The Caliph granted full security to all Christians, including personal safety, and protection of property, religion and churches.

"The Muslims declared Jerusalem the capital of Palestine, and the city remained under Islamic rule until the end of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, except for a brief time of Christian rule under the Crusaders.

"In this century, the eastern Mediterranean became subject to British and French occupation as a result of the First World War, and Palestine came under British military occupation. The British encouraged the Arabs to gain their independence from the Ottoman Empire and promised them support if they stood on the side of the allies during the First World War.

"However the British reneged on the promise, and British Foreign Minister Arthur James Balfour promised the International Zionists a homeland for the Jews in Palestine.

"At the time, the population of Palestine was comprised of 95% Arabs (both Christians and Muslims), 4% Palestinian Jews, and 1% expatriates. The Jews owned only 2% of the land."

US Involvement in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Solution or Complication? by Lt. Col. Mohammed F. Abo-Sak
So, George, we are supposed to believe what Saudi Arabia says. How would they know what went on years ago when they didn't even leave the Peninsula until Islam was invented and they started to invade the surrounding countries. Do you really think there were Arabs in Egypt even in the 5th Century A.D.? Yeah, I guess you would take the world of a Saudi if he told you the Arabs were there in Egypt for thousands of years. Now give us a little proof that there were "Palestinian" people there in Israel other than the Jews. Surely there must be reams of information from archeologists telling us of all the wonderful finds to prove that there were "Palestinians" there.

jt2
Why don't we start with Lord Balfour:

"At the time, the population of Palestine was comprised of 95% Arabs (both Christians and Muslims), 4% Palestinian Jews, and 1% expatriates. The Jews owned only 2% of the land."

What percent of the same land do the "chosen people" own today?

US Involvement in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Solution or Complication? by Lt. Col. Mohammed F. Abo-Sak

jt2

Housefly....you seem to spin on the Zionist response template...beyond this rudimentary teaching-aid you have zero ability to think...reason...decipher...in short all the values that meet the criteria for critical intelligence...The Israeli/Palestinians conflict has nothing to do with issues of Islam---scurrilous Jews merely exploit the fashionable post-9/11 anti-Muslim attitudes as a cover for their torture chamber...and yes stupid--there was a Jewish homeland panned before WW2---it was planned by the vile Zionists, who promptly exploited the Holocaust as a means to an end...the moral depravity speaks clearly

Exploited the Holocaust? Now I know you're incompetent and uneducated.
It's like you're trying to write your own version oh history.

The Jewish people will never leave from Israel. It will always be their homeland.
No matter how many times they are attacked, they will survive.
No matter how much is destroyed, they will always rebuild it.

No matter how many threats, Israel will stand strong.

These radical Muslim extremists that run countries like Iran and Syria have no value for human life, while Israel actually cares about its people. Soon, the middle east revolution will reach Iran. Their demise is not too far away.

The fictive "right to exist" has no legal or historical point of reference, hence in the case of Israel, this much-bruited piece of fantasy attains a circulation completely uniformed by any factual reference....the slogan is both emblematic/symptomatic of Zionist bully-tactics...if such a bizarre right was indeed supported by an external legal authority it would equate to a denial of the native Palestinian right to exist on lands they have occupied in vast majority since the late seventh century...but apparently "god's chosen" have the authority to invoke an absentee land-claim that spans 13 centuries--what a curious novelty indeed

LOL

The fictive "right to exist" has no legal or historical point of reference, hence in the case of Israel, this much-bruited piece of fantasy attains a circulation completely uniformed by any factual reference....the slogan is both emblematic/symptomatic of Zionist bully-tactics...if such a bizarre right was indeed supported by an external legal authority it would equate to a denial of the native Palestinian right to exist on lands they have occupied in vast majority since the late seventh century...but apparently "god's chosen" have the authority to invoke an absentee land-claim that spans 13 centuries--what a curious novelty indeed
LOL

I recommend that all Nazi types get used to the fact that Israel exists.:lol::lol::lol:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

jt2

I will admit to being an uneducated hillbilly from West by god Virginia but I'm not a terrorist loving blivet such as the Sundown Kid. No offence intended.

Are you referring to the Land that was taken by Israel after the end of the 1967 war?
What is this? A neo Nazi sock party? No dickhead, Arabs lost a war they started to destroy Israel, and they're still whining about it.

This is pretty much it. How anyone can back the Arabs is beyond me . They are murderous and torture their own people. Israel gives, food, water and electricity to the Palestenians.
The dictators in the other Arab countries live lavish lifestyles while their people live in poverty.

God the generosity that Israel has extended to the Palestinians brings a tear to my eyes---yet another example of the poor misunderstood Jews being beat-up for their countless acts of humanity and altruism...yes the Jews stole their land and even their historical identity...their narrative, subjected them to seven decades of collective punishment--all the while lying through their teeth about the nature of the conflict, but things could always be worse...those benevolent Israeli Jews did also manage to ghettoize the Palestinians on their own land...circulate filthy nonsense about them coming in from Jordan to take advantage of Jewish enterprise...but look at the tenderness with which the Jews exploit and terrorize them...I simply cannot continue because the tears are short-circuiting my keyboard...

LOL

I recommend that all Nazi types get used to the fact that Israel exists.:lol::lol::lol:

Minor correction imbecile: 23, 000 days of illegal occupation and still whining...still killing...still stealing...still living off American taxpayers...still deceiving themselves...still caught in an act of slow-motion suicide...

Which came first Taba or the Second Intifada?
It's rather cretinous not to know that first was Barak, of course. In memorable words of leftist ex-foreign minister Ben Ami interviewed by Ari Shavit of the Haaretz
"... The Palestinians, in contrast, insisted that the discussion open with a "recognition by Israel of the 1967 lines. They were very rigid on that point. I will never forget a discussion in the presence of President Clinton and Madeleine Albright and Sandy Berger in which I suggested that we enter into a discussion on the basis of the hypothesis of the 1967 borders, but without committing ourselves to them [resolution 242. - doc]. Abu Ala vehemently refused to enter into that dynamic. He insisted that we first of all recognize the borders of June 4, 1967"
"After a time, Clinton became boiling mad and started shouting terribly. He told Abu Ala that this wasn't a speech at the United Nations, and that the Palestinians had to come up with positive proposals of their own. Clinton shouted that no one would be able to get everything he wanted and that he too would like to serve a third term as president, but he knew that was impossible. He turned completely red and finally got up and stalked out. Abu Ala was deeply offended. From that moment, almost the only thing he did at Camp David was drive around the lawns in a golf cart"
Ari Shavit - Didn't the Palestinians make a counterproposal?
"No. And that is the heart of the matter. Never, in the negotiations between us and the Palestinians, was there a Palestinian counterproposal. There never was and there never will be. So the Israeli negotiator always finds himself in a dilemma: Either I get up and walk out because these guys aren't ready to put forward proposals of their own, or I make another concession. In the end, even the most moderate negotiator reaches a point where he understands that there is no end to it." ...
[/QUOTE

Correction you fertile imbecile---there never were any substantive negotiations with the Palestinians...so long as our media responds to the dictates of Zionist propaganda we are regaled with pure nonsense pertaining to Israel "generous offers for peace"...lucky for the spin-artists that rank-n-file Zionists are mindless zombies who repeat what they are told...
WTF is a 'fertile imbecile'? Would that be something like a 'bloomin' idiot'?

Here's one (Saudi) Arabian perspective:

"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ, Abo-Sak pointed out. Their ancestors built the cities of Jerusalem, Nablus, Jericho, Beisan, Acca and Jaffa.

"The Hebrews arrived in the land between 1400-1200 B.C., and only maintained control over it during the lifetimes of King David and his son King Solomon – a period of about 80 years.

"The land then came under Greek and Roman rule, and was then conquered by Islam in the year 637 A.D. under the second Caliph, Omar.

"By that time, the Jews had already left Jerusalem, and Christianity was the dominant religion. The Caliph granted full security to all Christians, including personal safety, and protection of property, religion and churches.

"The Muslims declared Jerusalem the capital of Palestine, and the city remained under Islamic rule until the end of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, except for a brief time of Christian rule under the Crusaders.

"In this century, the eastern Mediterranean became subject to British and French occupation as a result of the First World War, and Palestine came under British military occupation. The British encouraged the Arabs to gain their independence from the Ottoman Empire and promised them support if they stood on the side of the allies during the First World War.

"However the British reneged on the promise, and British Foreign Minister Arthur James Balfour promised the International Zionists a homeland for the Jews in Palestine.

So, George, we are supposed to believe what Saudi Arabia says. How would they know what went on years ago when they didn't even leave the Peninsula until Islam was invented and they started to invade the surrounding countries. Do you really think there were Arabs in Egypt even in the 5th Century A.D.? Yeah, I guess you would take the world of a Saudi if he told you the Arabs were there in Egypt for thousands of years. Now give us a little proof that there were "Palestinian" people there in Israel other than the Jews. Surely there must be reams of information from archeologists telling us of all the wonderful finds to prove that there were "Palestinians" there.

jt2
Why don't we start with Lord Balfour:

What percent of the same land do the "chosen people" own today?

About the same. Israelis don't own land. They own the homes but lease the land they sit on.

Like a big trailer park.

This is pretty much it. How anyone can back the Arabs is beyond me . They are murderous and torture their own people. Israel gives, food, water and electricity to the Palestenians.
The dictators in the other Arab countries live lavish lifestyles while their people live in poverty.

God the generosity that Israel has extended to the Palestinians brings a tear to my eyes---yet another example of the poor misunderstood Jews being beat-up for their countless acts of humanity and altruism...yes the Jews stole their land and even their historical identity...their narrative, subjected them to seven decades of collective punishment--all the while lying through their teeth about the nature of the conflict, but things could always be worse...those benevolent Israeli Jews did also manage to ghettoize the Palestinians on their own land...circulate filthy nonsense about them coming in from Jordan to take advantage of Jewish enterprise...but look at the tenderness with which the Jews exploit and terrorize them...I simply cannot continue because the tears are short-circuiting my keyboard...
Yes, the tears on actually running down my face over your foolishness. I guess you are another one who would call Winston Churchill a liar. Meanwhile, why not tell us why Muslims are leaving their wonderful Muslim lands and are flooding into Europe. I would imagine it was the same reason they flooded into Israel when the Jews also had jobs for them. and the British officials in the area noticed this and reported back to London.. I am still waiting for you to show us the reams of archeological facts that the Palestinians people were there for thousands and thousands and thousands of years. Surely something must have shown up about them at some archeological dig of which there have been so many.

jt2

The fictive "right to exist" has no legal or historical point of reference, hence in the case of Israel, this much-bruited piece of fantasy attains a circulation completely uniformed by any factual reference....the slogan is both emblematic/symptomatic of Zionist bully-tactics...if such a bizarre right was indeed supported by anexternal legal authority it would equate to a denial of the native Palestinian right to exist on lands they have occupied in vast majority since the late seventh century...but apparently "god's chosen" have the authority to invoke an absentee land-claim that spans 13 centuries--what a curious novelty indeed
LOL

The "right to exist" claim is simply the response to those who insist that Israel has "no right to exist."
As for your claim that of some "native Palestinian right to exist on lands they have occupied in vast majority since the late seventh century," you must know that "refugees" registered in the years following the Arab/Israel war of 1948 were only required to have been there since 1946 (and I doubt any proof was actually required of them at all).
Like the Hashemites of Arabia who usurped 78% of the Palestine Mandated lands, most of those "refugees" had no more connection to that land than you do.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

LOL

Minor correction imbecile: 23, 000 days of illegal occupation and still whining...still killing...still stealing...still living off American taxpayers...still deceiving themselves...still caught in an act of slow-motion suicide...

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Israeli force of arms plus USA backing says its has a right to exist and kick Arab ass whenever a Jew feels like it.

Tuff.

Of course existing inside someone else's borders on someone else's land puts Israel in a rather precarious position.

Forum List

Back