🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

you said nothing----but you did indicate...
Jesus Christ, you don't even care about making sense!

If I said "nothing", how could I have possibly "indicated" something?

You cannot get something from nothing. Idiot!

... that you support THE RIGHT OF THE "palestinian" entity to launch poison nail bombs into Israel and to nudge sluts with bombs on their whorish asses into baby nurseries. I am not surprised
I support the Palestinian's right to self-determination and I've always been against the rocket attacks.

So go fuck yourself!

So there's something wrong with shooting rockets at your enemy during war time? :cuckoo:

... that you support THE RIGHT OF THE "palestinian" entity to launch poison nail bombs into Israel and to nudge sluts with bombs on their whorish asses into baby nurseries. I am not surprised
I support the Palestinian's right to self-determination and I've always been against the rocket attacks.

So go fuck yourself!

So there's something wrong with shooting rockets at your enemy during war time? :cuckoo:

In military actions the TARGETS must be military targets RETURN FIRE is always legal but simply shooting poison nail bombs----which are bombs that function almost exclusively as a means of killing children-----into school yards, is NOT LEGAL
You are not only typically vulgar (ie for an islamo nazi) you also INVENT rules. thus you are a typical islamo nazi

After the forces of Nus-kharah-allah made a foray into Israel and murdered Israeli soldiers-----they THEN began to launch thousands of poison nail bombs upon the RESIDENTIAL city HAIFA Israel had not attacked them from Haifa -----but they were highly motivated---to your delight---to blow the brains out of the children of haifa with poison nail bombs. Israel RETURNED FIRE in the legal manner----which is using the same TRAJECTORY (do you know that word?) for a return missile The RETURN FIRE actually killed children which proves that Hezbollah KNOWINGLY AND WITH INTENT shot off missiles in the vicinity of civilian populations knowing that there would be RETURN FIRE---- in order to create a baby body count TO YOUR DELIGHT. Your hero Nus kharah allah is a murderer-----both of israelis and Lebanese children

You failed to answer my question before positing another of your own, Princess. That's so typical of you but I will, nonetheless, answer yours: Not yet.
So why are you fixated on Israel?
When you say "(n)on-citizen residents of all countries"... you are implying Area C exists within a country called Israel. It doesn't. Area C is illegally occupied territory, and the Arab civilians living there are not the non-citizen residents; that would be the Jews. Again.

Why are you obsessed with placing Jewish interests over US interests?

This discussion has little to do with American interests (and I'll take your response to be an admission that you are obessed with Israel to the exclusion of virtually all other things) but you still haven't answered my question:
Why are you obessed with Israel?
BTW, Area C is disputed territory which is currently part of no country (because there is no "Palestine"), and is inhabited by both Israelis (who can vote in Israeli elections) and non-Israelis (who cannot vote in Israeli elections).
You are among the most dense posters I have ever encountered.
Keep up the good work.
If you find it "obsessive" when someone posts regularly about Israel on a thread entitled "Israel's ' Right to Exist?'", learn to use a dictionary.

There is nothing "disputed" about Area C.
It is occupied territory.
It doesn't matter if a state called Palestine exists, or not.
A Jewish State exists, and it occupies territory that it illegally conquered in 1967.

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Those civilian and military Israelis living in Area C who are voting in Israeli elections represent an Occupying Power that would not be governing if all citizens of voting age living in Area C had equal political sovereignty.

It's a difficult concept for indoctrinated slaves like you to struggle with.

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So go fuck yourself!

In military actions the TARGETS must be military targets RETURN FIRE is always legal but simply shooting poison nail bombs----which are bombs that function almost exclusively as a means of killing children-----into school yards, is NOT LEGAL
You are not only typically vulgar (ie for an islamo nazi) you also INVENT rules. thus you are a typical islamo nazi

After the forces of Nus-kharah-allah made a foray into Israel and murdered Israeli soldiers-----they THEN began to launch thousands of poison nail bombs upon the RESIDENTIAL city HAIFA Israel had not attacked them from Haifa -----but they were highly motivated---to your delight---to blow the brains out of the children of haifa with poison nail bombs. Israel RETURNED FIRE in the legal manner----which is using the same TRAJECTORY (do you know that word?) for a return missile The RETURN FIRE actually killed children which proves that Hezbollah KNOWINGLY AND WITH INTENT shot off missiles in the vicinity of civilian populations knowing that there would be RETURN FIRE---- in order to create a baby body count TO YOUR DELIGHT. Your hero Nus kharah allah is a murderer-----both of israelis and Lebanese children

Israel RETURNED FIRE in the legal manner----which is using the same TRAJECTORY (do you know that word?) for a return missile...

That's what the Palestinians say. They fire rockets in the direction that the planes and tanks come from. So, as you say, the Palestinians return fire in a legal manner.

I do not understand why anyone states that the west bank and Gaza are "ILLEGALLY occupied" what is illegal about it?

Land is illegally occupied when internaional governments do not recognise annexation if, indeed, annexation has taken place.

In this case, Jews have no legitimate claims to the regions involved, and have no history of living in the majority of towns involving during the past thousand years, whereas Palestinians do. Jews have never lived in any numbers in Nablus, Ramalah, Gaza or Quneitra.

Also, the land falls outside areas assigned to Israel under the partition plan of 1948, the so-called Green Line borders, and the UN resolutions 242 and 338.

Your slip is showing, Sai.
Jews may indeed have legitimate claims to the regions involved ... Israel may not. That's why they are disputed and have not yet been annexed by another state although Jordan tried.

Israel RETURNED FIRE in the legal manner----which is using the same TRAJECTORY (do you know that word?) for a return missile...

That's what the Palestinians say. They fire rockets in the direction that the planes and tanks come from. So, as you say, the Palestinians return fire in a legal manner.

shooting in the direction from which a PLANE flew in is NOT A LEGAL TARGET-----shooting along the trajectory of an INCOMING MISSILE is legal When a MUJHADEEN IS holding a baby and shooting-----he MAY shoot back if an israeli soldier shoots at him even if the Israel soldier is holding a baby. The mujahadeen in emulation of al NABI's basic set of ethics do not SHOOT along incoming trajectories at all------they shoot most preferably during times of no active conflict because that is when their targets----the children are out of the house and playing in the fields

tying a bomb to a slut and nudging her into a pizza parlor is never legal The most celebrated Mujahad act----that of sneaking into a house during a lull in the conflict ----in order to slit the thoat of an infant------while clearly exciting to you------and yours. Is not legal

I do not understand why anyone states that the west bank and Gaza are "ILLEGALLY occupied"...
Because you don't want to. You have no desire to. I can see your statement is entirely rhetorical, thus requiring no answer. It's obvious you don't care about the truth, because you don't spend any time and effort trying to find it.

All you care about is pontificating your racist bullshit to as many people as you possibly can. The only thing you have to offer this world is "hate". And you wanna inject hate into as many peoples lives as you possibly can.

You are projecting again, Boy.
It is clear you have no connection to and precious little understanding of the conflict and the issues involved but come here just to vent your hateful spleen.
I'm surprised your head doesn't explode.

Jews may indeed have legitimate claims to the regions involved ... Israel may not. That's why they are disputed and have not yet been annexed by another state although Jordan tried.

No, not really - Jews have NEVER lived in towns such as those listed in any significant numbers. Never.

In Jericho and Jersualem there is a history of Jewish occupation dating back 2,500 years, but Jews never moved north and easy from those communities.

Census data lists the land north of Jericho as being almost entirely Muslim. In Nalbus in 1850, census data records 14 Jewish families and 1,356 Muslim families.

It is upon this kind of information that we consider historical claims to land, no?

Demographics of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indiscriminant weapons, are a war crime.

If the Pals would be able to put guidance systems on them and only target the IDF, they'd be perfectly legal.

As it stands now, their guidance system consists of firing the rocket out of the trunk of their car, then going home and turning on CNN to see where it landed.

I do not understand why anyone states that the west bank and Gaza are "ILLEGALLY occupied"...
Because you don't want to. You have no desire to. I can see your statement is entirely rhetorical, thus requiring no answer. It's obvious you don't care about the truth, because you don't spend any time and effort trying to find it.

All you care about is pontificating your racist bullshit to as many people as you possibly can. The only thing you have to offer this world is "hate". And you wanna inject hate into as many peoples lives as you possibly can.

It is clear you have no connection to and precious little understanding of the conflict and the issues involved but come here just to vent your hateful spleen.

I think Loin is quite correct here - a very key point in extremist positions supporting Israel is the desire not to understand Palestinian history or legitimacy.

We also see a lot of what I could call hate speech posted here against Muslims in general, and it is this urge to denigrate and dehumanize Palestinians and Muslims which preclude any possible understanding of the history.

If people do not understand why Palestinians feel Nalbus is "theirs" after 2,500 years of living there, I suggest that they are not trying terribly hard to understand it.

I do not understand why anyone states that the west bank and Gaza are "ILLEGALLY occupied" what is illegal about it?

Land is illegally occupied when internaional governments do not recognise annexation if, indeed, annexation has taken place.

It hasn't ... yet.

Also, the land falls outside areas assigned to Israel under the partition plan of 1948, the so-called Green Line borders, and the UN resolutions 242 and 338.

Neither the armistice boundaries of 1948 nor 1967 are recognized borders.
What would have been the "Palestinian" State envisioned by the partition plan is, as per the Arabs, was deemed to be "null and void."
They voided themselves.

When you say "(n)on-citizen residents of all countries"... you are implying Area C exists within a country called Israel. It doesn't. Area C is illegally occupied territory, and the Arab civilians living there are not the non-citizen residents; that would be the Jews. Again.

Why are you obsessed with placing Jewish interests over US interests?

This discussion has little to do with American interests (and I'll take your response to be an admission that you are obessed with Israel to the exclusion of virtually all other things) but you still haven't answered my question:
Why are you obessed with Israel?
BTW, Area C is disputed territory which is currently part of no country (because there is no "Palestine"), and is inhabited by both Israelis (who can vote in Israeli elections) and non-Israelis (who cannot vote in Israeli elections).
You are among the most dense posters I have ever encountered.
Keep up the good work.
If you find it "obsessive" when someone posts regularly about Israel on a thread entitled "Israel's ' Right to Exist?'", learn to use a dictionary.

You religiously post anti-Israel propaganda from sites such as PressTV and PIC ("The Voice of Palestine") as though it was factual because your hate rules your world.
You are obsessed.

No, not really - Jews have NEVER lived in towns such as those listed in any significant numbers. Never.

In Jericho and Jersualem there is a history of Jewish occupation dating back 2,500 years, but Jews never moved north and easy from those communities.

Census data lists the land north of Jericho as being almost entirely Muslim. In Nalbus in 1850, census data records 14 Jewish families and 1,356 Muslim families.

It is upon this kind of information that we consider historical claims to land, no?

Demographics of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Welcome to the 21st century!
I'm not interested in their ancient history and never have expressed historical rights to the land.
Jews who have moved to these areas may have legit claims. Israel may not.
That's all I'm saying. Funny you would switch from Israelis to "Jews."

So go fuck yourself!
Something from nothing? All you terrorist supporters are always trying to make sugar out of shit.

If the Pals would be able to put guidance systems on them and only target the IDF, they'd be perfectly legal.

As it stands now, their guidance system consists of firing the rocket out of the trunk of their car, then going home and turning on CNN to see where it landed.

For every rational thought you have in the matter you have 100 irrationals.
Many of your anti-Israel/anti-Jew comrades here blithely justify (and even encourage)those rockets ... as though they are doing those hapless "Palestinians" and their "cause" some good.
Dan Rather: A Precarious Peace

Funny you would switch from Israelis to "Jews."

There was no Israel in 1850, and that was the year I was talking about.

As is often the case, the reason was quite logical.

I get a bit bored with the ancient history discussion myself, especially when it goes back to the years BC, but I do think both Israeli and Palestinian claims to disputed land need to take at least 19th and 2oth century occupation into account.

Funny you would switch from Israelis to "Jews."

There was no Israel in 1850, and that was the year I was talking about.

As is often the case, the reason was quite logical.

I get a bit bored with the ancient history discussion myself, especially when it goes back to the years BC, but I do think both Israeli and Palestinian claims to disputed land need to take at least 19th and 2oth century occupation into account.

The UN wasn't particularly interested in ancient claims, either. All they required of the wannabe "Palestinian" refugees was proof of residency between 1946 and 1948 (and I doubt anyone who applied was rejected).

You use what you have in war time. Like, the US killed tons of civies in every war, so do the Israelis, the Russians, the arabs... everyone. War is a crime. They put the Nazis on trial but did they put the Allied Forces on trial for carpet bombing cities or the 2 A bombs dropped on Japan. War crimes are never attributed to the victors, only the vanquished are evil doers.

You use what you have in war time. Like, the US killed tons of civies in every war, so do the Israelis, the Russians, the arabs... everyone. War is a crime. They put the Nazis on trial but did they put the Allied Forces on trial for carpet bombing cities or the 2 A bombs dropped on Japan. War crimes are never attributed to the victors, only the vanquished are evil doers.

War is war-----but there are rules of engagement I do not know what the military justification for some of the carpet bombing of world war II was but I think that the bombing of berlin was related to the fact that Hitler there If you wish to justify the use of bombs wholly devoted to knocking the brains out of children and fired indiscriminately into Israel because 'war is war' then you are stuck justifying unprovoked carpet bombings of gaza Gaza could be GONE in two days using conventoinal weapons based on what you justify since Gaza has declared war on Israel

I think Loin is quite correct here - a very key point in extremist positions supporting
Israel is the desire not to understand Palestinian history or legitimacy.

We also see a lot of what I could call hate speech posted here against Muslims in general, and it is this urge to denigrate and dehumanize Palestinians and Muslims which preclude any possible understanding of the history.

If people do not understand why Palestinians feel Nalbus is "theirs" after 2,500 years of living there, I suggest that they are not trying terribly hard to understand it.

There is not a shred of evidence that any of the arabs living in Nablus have a connection to that city for "2500 years" In fact 2500 years ago the city was not named NABLUS and was not even NEOPOLIS which the romans who refurbished it and rebuilt it LATER NAMED IT Those romans spoke LATIN not arabic are there romans living in nablus now? Nablus was stolen from the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE when the dogs or arabia invaded My guess is that the christians living there at the time LEFT The original name of nablus---before the romans took it was SHECHEM It is probably true that jews did not live in Shechem lately There is nothing about shechem that is particularly historically attractive to jews other than the fact that it is a biblical city----it certainly is not an "ARAB CITY" until quite recently after arabs invaded. Even when jews were scattered around living in virtual hiding from the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" people I doubt that they went to shechem, neopolis, nablus but I am not sure

Forum List

Back