Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Oh, gee, aren't you just a "little bit" antisemitic, playing the game of the Jews play the "antisemitic game".

Be a Jew hater all you like for the rest of your life. Israel and Jews will survive, as always, low empty heads like yours.
The world is turning against Israel’s genocide.

You’ll very soon deny you supported genocide, but I’ll keep reminding you.

Baby KILLER!
1703429727629.png

That's three 9/11s of children.
Keep lying. It is Hamas numbers. Go ahead and believed a recognized terrorist organization. You guys are the reason Israel had to make itself stronger than the terrorists wanting to destroy her.

Sorry, but again, none of you will succeed. Lies or no lies.

Keep lying. It is Hamas numbers. Go ahead and believed a recognized terrorist organization. You guys are the reason Israel had to make itself stronger than the terrorists wanting to destroy her.

Dumb.

Israel mass murders thousands of women and children, but dumb MFers like you blame Hamas for these murders.

Imagine blaming Jews for Hitler killing them during the Holocaust, and you believe it. Its analogous.

Accepting the numbers are a lie then what are they?

Accepting the numbers are a lie then what are they?
Tell me who has verified them?
Has the Red Cross verified these numbers? Anyone other organization? Any non bias organization?

How long before the Red Cross was allowed through the Egyptian crossing? Have they seen the hostages? Even one? Delivered needed medications?

Gaza health ministry is run by Hamas. Hamas tells what numbers they want the world to accept.

I think that everyone has goodness within and the capacity for decency so even those its been a struggle to come to this view, I think that those that seek to downplay the human toll in Gaza
Tell me who has verified them?
Has the Red Cross verified these numbers? Anyone other organization? Any non bias organization?

How long before the Red Cross was allowed through the Egyptian crossing? Have they seen the hostages? Even one? Delivered needed medications?

Gaza health ministry is run by Hamas. Hamas tells what numbers they want the world to accept.

So don't know they are a lie, then. Or whether they are accurate, or an underestimate.

[ Some Muslims are totally out of control now. In the name of Allah, Jews must kill themselves ]

Forum List

Back