Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

“One of the things that I have found somewhat absent from the [media] coverage is that what we are talking about in the first phase is women, elderly, and wounded civilians.

Those who would like to see a ceasefire in Gaza. A ceasefire is on the table today for six weeks to be built on into something more enduring if Hamas would simply release women, wounded, and elderly.

And the fact that they will not do so says a lot to me about Hamas’s regard for innocent Palestinian civilians, the fact that they were holding on to those folks and refusing to release them, and refusing to step up and say that we could get this ceasefire in place, which not only would bring calm to the fighting, but also would create an enormous opportunity to flow humanitarian assistance in in much greater quantities.”

"I was kidnapped cruelly by Hamas. Terrorists ransacked our home and set the furniture ablaze. I didn't want to leave my son; he was so frightened.

Upon arrival to Gaza, we were dressed in sleepwear and were blindfolded. Every move we made, we thought we'd be killed by civilians or terrorists who saw us. After a week, they transferred us to another location in a hospital. There were ten of us in the room, five women and five children.

We shared one basin, and used trash cans as toilets, especially at night, in front of everyone. We had no choice. We lost all privacy. People suffered from detentions and beatings.

My father is still there. What if someone you love is abducted by monsters? Please, do not turn a blind eye. We need to bring them home now."

There was no TV or radio during his 129 days in Gaza.

He was fed just one pita per day occasionally with an onion or tomato.

Louis described the rescue mission starting with an explosion and then non-stop shooting. “Suddenly they yelled: ‘Louis, over here!’ Someone grabbed my leg and said ‘IDF! IDF! We came to take you home,'” he recounts, saying the Israeli security forces protected them with their bodies as the battle went on.

My mum's best friend for decades is a Palestinian. She rejoiced every single time something horrible happened in Egypt. Her entire family were welcomed in Egypt. We never had and will never establish any refugee camps in Egypt. Every refugee in Egypt lives like average Egyptians and is in fact offered free education. How does she repay us? By hating Egypt, its history and national identity, and wishing it harm.

Gaza is not being "occupied". It is has been invaded in response to a brutal against the Israelis and is now being searched. The Palestinians are not being exterminated. If they want this to end, then identify the Hamas savages.

When Palestine's native residents were herded into the open air prison (i.e. Gaza) filled with "checkpoints" and occupier control over borders, the airspace and access to the sea, it's occupied.

When starvation is used as a component of Zionist genocide, it's extermination.
When IDF machine guns a line of starving, sick and homeless men, women and children, it's extermination.

When ethical Jews (1), (2) and non Jews around the world call Israel's murderous foray around Gaza a Genocide, then Palestinians are being exterminated.

If you had ever been in and around Palestinian refugee camps, you wouldn't fall for Western MSM's pro Israel bias (3) and Hasbara propaganda so easily.

Please realize that foreign, right wing Zionist extremists more ruthless than Hamas began their systematic extermination of Palestine's native residents about 80 years ago.

Thanks,

(1). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(2). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT. " But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians.

I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

(3). “Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with," CONTINUED

(4). “Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948”

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED

When Palestine's native residents were herded into the open air prison (i.e. Gaza) filled with "checkpoints" and occupier control over borders, the airspace and access to the sea, it's occupied.

When starvation is used as a component of Zionist genocide, it's extermination.
When IDF machine guns a line of starving, sick and homeless men, women and children, it's extermination.

When ethical Jews (1), (2) and non Jews around the world call Israel's murderous foray around Gaza a Genocide, then Palestinians are being exterminated.

If you had ever been in and around Palestinian refugee camps, you wouldn't fall for Western MSM's pro Israel bias (3) and Hasbara propaganda so easily.

Please realize that foreign, right wing Zionist extremists more ruthless than Hamas began their systematic extermination of Palestine's native residents about 80 years ago.

Thanks,

(1). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(2). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT. " But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians.

I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

(3). “Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with," CONTINUED

(4). “Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948”

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED
Message to "Palestinians ": Go live elsewhere. You got what was coming to you when you attacked Israel. Grow up, Muslims, and leave Israel alone. You don't have what it takes to whoop them. Deal with that reality.

Forum List

Back