🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Wars...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Old Post New News.

Just saw the following post on one of the AOL Iraq War message boards as it is referring to the 'A Clean Break' document (which was co-authored by JINSA/PNAC Chickenhawks Richard Perle, Douglas Feith and David Wurmser for Israel):

Message 1 of 8 Subject 2 of 50
Subject: Israel's War!
Date: 4/26/04 4:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time
MsgId: <[email protected]>

"In 1996, when Benjamin Netanyahu was prepared to take office, eight Jewish neocon leaders sent him a six-page memo outlining an aggressive vision of government. At the top of their list was overthrowing Saddam. They sketched out a kind of domino theory in which the governments of Syria and other Arab countries might later fall or be replaced. They (also) urged Netanyahu to spurn the Oslo peace accords and stop making concessions to Palestinians. Lead writer of that memo was Richard Perle."
--- Ari Shavit, Haaretz News Service (Israel) April 5, 2003
After listening to President Clueless in his last speech, it is obvious that he was led to believe that fighting the terrorism by Osama bin Laden is the same as the terror inflicted on the Israelis and Palestinians on each other.

This man is easily being led by Sharon and his new deal...We'll just unilaterally take what land we want for now! The Hell with the UN and the rest of the world...that is their position.

Sharon knows that dumbness Bush is a goner in November. I'm sure he knows Bush is in big trouble! He needs this USA sanction to steal more Arab Land before he gets booted out. Sharon too may get booted out of office, there are nuts in his government who want all of Eretzs Israel and kill the Pals!

Expect these nuts to win too!

Israel has used up this idiotic fool who was hoodwinked by Israel to attack its enemy Saddam Hussein who funded suicide bombers families who lost their homes to Israeli bulldozer diplomacy.

But Israel as one can easily see has unwittingly leashed a much bigger enemy upon itself Osama's religious fanatics who kill and believe God is with them.

The deal between Sharon and Dumbness will lead to more War for a longer period. Americans will tire and go home. Israel will become the new War Zone on her declared War on Islam.

I honesty don't think Israel can Survive without a comprehensive peace, and today Sharon and Bush declared more War!

Comments of reserve Brig. Gen. Shlomo Brom, long regarded as one of the worlds best intelligence officers. Prior to his retirement in 1998. Brom served in Israeli military intelligence for 25 years, and acted as deputy chief of planning for the Israeli army."ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE WAS A FULL PARTNER WITH THE US AND BRITAIN IN DEVELOPING A FALSE PICTURE OF SADDAM HUSSEIN'S WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CAPABILITY."

Is there any doubt that Americans are coming home in coffins for Israel's benefit?

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Peeballs is getting desperate. He runs away from arguments in other threads, then creates a thread that he has posted so many times ! Pretty sad indeed

How many IDF troops were in Iraq?

Peeballs is getting desperate. He runs away from arguments in other threads, then creates a thread that he has posted so many times ! Pretty sad indeed

He's obviously mentally ill. Better that he post on a messageboard than do something more threatening.

Oh come on. At least give Sharon credit for granting the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians massacring Palestinians in record numbers. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization than that?

Old Post New News.

Just saw the following post on one of the AOL Iraq War message boards as it is referring to the 'A Clean Break' document (which was co-authored by JINSA/PNAC Chickenhawks Richard Perle, Douglas Feith and David Wurmser for Israel):

"In 1996, when Benjamin Netanyahu was prepared to take office, eight Jewish neocon leaders sent him a six-page memo outlining an aggressive vision of government. At the top of their list was overthrowing Saddam. They sketched out a kind of domino theory in which the governments of Syria and other Arab countries might later fall or be replaced. They (also) urged Netanyahu to spurn the Oslo peace accords and stop making concessions to Palestinians. Lead writer of that memo was Richard Perle."
After listening to President Clueless in his last speech, it is obvious that he was led to believe that fighting the terrorism by Osama bin Laden is the same as the terror inflicted on the Israelis and Palestinians on each other.

This man is easily being led by Sharon and his new deal...We'll just unilaterally take what land we want for now! The Hell with the UN and the rest of the world...that is their position.

Sharon knows that dumbness Bush is a goner in November. I'm sure he knows Bush is in big trouble! He needs this USA sanction to steal more Arab Land before he gets booted out. Sharon too may get booted out of office, there are nuts in his government who want all of Eretzs Israel and kill the Pals!

Israel has used up this idiotic fool who was hoodwinked by Israel to attack its enemy Saddam Hussein who funded suicide bombers families who lost their homes to Israeli bulldozer diplomacy.

But Israel as one can easily see has unwittingly leashed a much bigger enemy upon itself Osama's religious fanatics who kill and believe God is with them.

The deal between Sharon and Dumbness will lead to more War for a longer period. Americans will tire and go home. Israel will become the new War Zone on her declared War on Islam.

I honesty don't think Israel can Survive without a comprehensive peace, and today Sharon and Bush declared more War!

Comments of reserve Brig. Gen. Shlomo Brom, long regarded as one of the worlds best intelligence officers. Prior to his retirement in 1998. Brom served in Israeli military intelligence for 25 years, and acted as deputy chief of planning for the Israeli army."ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE WAS A FULL PARTNER WITH THE US AND BRITAIN IN DEVELOPING A FALSE PICTURE OF SADDAM HUSSEIN'S WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CAPABILITY."

Is there any doubt that Americans are coming home in coffins for Israel's benefit?

Peeballs jumps to the defense of Saddam>>>>

'Israel has used up this idiotic fool" (Bush
according to peeballs) "who was
hoodwinked by Israel to attack its enemy
Saddam Hussein who funded suicide
bombers families"

I am so reminded to the pro-nazi propaganda
that was written in the 1930s by peeball
clones ----designed to convince americans
not to bother ADOLF----just because the jews
say he is no damned good----
DA JOOOOS IS WARMONGERSSSSSSS

calm yourself Peeballs-----comfort
yourself by lighting candles in
memory of your "gods" ---adolf
and saddam

Old Post New News.

Hua?!
sCo_blink2.gif

I don't run from anything...direct me to the thread you refer and I'll glady answer.

I don't run from anything...direct me to the thread you refer and I'll glady answer. When it comes to debate you are Toast and I'm a Flamethrower!

That stupid thread you started about ethnic cleaning in Fakestine. I showed you a link to the offer Olmert made to Abbas, and you ran away like the coward that you are. I even called you out. Go have a look SS Peeballs

I don't run from anything...direct me to the thread you refer and I'll glady answer. When it comes to debate you are Toast and I'm a Flamethrower!

That stupid thread you started about ethnic cleaning in Fakestine. I showed you a link to the offer Olmert made to Abbas, and you ran away like the coward that you are. I even called you out. Go have a look SS Peeballs

I recall it clearly, however in a previous post I had already answered by saying that Jerusalem would never be negotiated by any Muslim or Jew because assassination would kill them. Olmert&#8217;s 93% did not include Jerusalem or sharing it&#8230;non-negotiable&#8230;

I hate redundancy and thought the clear link in ideas was easily visible to you, I was clearly wrong and hope I answered your question.

I recall it clearly, however in a previous post I had already answered by saying that Jerusalem would never be negotiated by any Muslim or Jew because assassination would kill them. Olmert’s 93% did not include Jerusalem or sharing it…non-negotiable…

I hate redundancy and thought the clear link in ideas was easily visible to you, I was clearly wrong and hope I answered your question.

Maybe, if you obsessed less about Israel and more about your life, you wouldn't be such a total loser. Just saying.

I recall it clearly, however in a previous post I had already answered by saying that Jerusalem would never be negotiated by any Muslim or Jew because assassination would kill them. Olmert’s 93% did not include Jerusalem or sharing it…non-negotiable…

He proposed to divide Jerusalem. It's my understanding that 's the same as sharing it.

He proposed to divide Jerusalem. It's my understanding that 's the same as sharing it.

It was a good plan but Sovereignty of the Holy Sites has at least be dual in my mind to placate both sides for any peace deal to be inked.

It was a good plan but Sovereignty of the Holy Sites has at least be dual in my mind to placate both sides for any peace deal to be inked.

Well I agree somewhat, but that's not what Abbas said. He rejected it completely and made unreasonable demands that would essentially make Israelis a minority in their own country.
Personally, I believe that his decision was influenced by Hamas.

Well I agree somewhat, but that's not what Abbas said. He rejected it completely and made unreasonable demands that would essentially make Israelis a minority in their own country.
Personally, I believe that his decision was influenced by Hamas.

His demands have nothing to do with Hamas. Arafat had the same demands and this is the reason;

http://Click here: Abbas Makes It Official: Israel is Arab Palestine - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Abbas Makes It Official: All of Israel is Palestine

The Fatah party, headed by Abbas, has made official what it has been saying more quietly and adopts a new logo: All of Israel as Palestine.

AAFont Size
By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 12/30/2012, 9:09 AM

Abbas with map of 'Palestine'Palestine' in background

Israel news photo: Flash 90

The Fatah party, headed by Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, has made official what it has been saying quietly and has adopted a new logo showing all of Israel as Palestine.

The logo marks the 48th anniversary of the founding of Fatah by Yasser Arafat and includes a map with the PA flag and a map of Israel that appears to be a depiction of the black and white checkered kefiyah, a symbol of the violent intifada, and the slogan “the state and victory."

Palestine Media Watch (PMW) revealed that the official PA daily published the new official logo.

For the past year, official PA documents have increasingly shown Palestine as covering all of Israel, but this is the first time the Fatah party has placed the map on its logo.

PMW noted, “Other symbols central to Fatah ideology also appear in the logo, including a rifle and a key symbolizing the Palestinian claim of ownership to houses within Israel.”

The Arab media watchdog translated and published the article announcing the new logo:

"Senior Fatah official in the Gaza Strip, Yahya Rabah, stressed that the movement this year will hold a big, central rally in the Gaza Strip on the day of the 48th anniversary of the beginning of the Palestinian revolution.

“Rabah explained to Ma'an that the event will be held considering the atmosphere of reconciliation and unity that has prevailed in the Palestinian arena in the last few….

“The organizing committee for the 48th anniversary of the Fatah movement approved this year's main anniversary logo... [The rally] will take place in Gaza to mark the 48th anniversary of the modern Palestinian revolution under the slogan 'the state and the victory.'"

The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) reacted to the new logo by urging “President Barack Obama, the European Union and the United Nations to condemn this outrage which reiterates the clear fact that Abbas and the Fatah/PA have no interest in peace with Israel, only its destruction.”

ZOA National President Morton A. Klein said, "This new Fatah logo graphically depicts the ugly truth about this unreconstructed terrorist organization whose Constitution to this day calls for the destruction of Israel (Article 13) and the use of terrorism as an essential element in the struggle to achieve this aim (Article 19). …It belies the fiction that Mahmoud Abbas is a 'moderate' who seeks peace with Israel, and who wishes to end Palestinian terrorism against Israeli Jews. It also makes clear that the principles of Yasser Arafat are respected and promoted.

"The new Fatah logo is not an aberration. The Palestinian Authority continues to promote the incitement of hatred in Palestinian mosques, schools and media.

This is not the entire article for fear of " Copyright infringement"

Fot this reason alone there will never be a " Palestinian State". It was also offered to Abbas that E. Jerusalem be shared with E.Jerusalem being the Capital of " Palestine". Abbas said he wouldn't even consider one Israeli ( Jew or Arab ) in it. :eusa_hand:

There were some, but only in the planning.

there were no IDF troops in BANGLA DESH
or in IRAQ despite the mosque teachings to
which tinnie has been exposed.

The ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA---does not
assassinate the presidents of pakistan

There were some, but only in the planning.

The old man is a liar. Can you imagine Israelis in any Arab/ Muslim Country? :cuckoo:

He is nothing new-----its an isa-respecting thing-----lately for the
sake of ISA-RESPECT-----bangla deshi children are being taught
that it was not the west pakistani army that raped and killed
AUNT FATIMAH in 1971----it was THE IDF

Forum List

Back