Issa pulls Race Card - makes false claims Cummings was labeling him racist

No, Democrats didn't label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum as one lying thread title here reads.

The irrelevant Jessie Jackson tweeted a dumbass tweet. He was dead wrong, and beyond a random idiot here or there, no one is calling Issa a racist for that Cummings incident, and certainly Cummings isn't calling him that.

However, ISSA is claiming Cummings was leveling a charge of racism when Cummings said Issa was "shutting down the minority voice."

Check it out, Issa's excuso-rama with Megyn Kelly where he twisted Cummings comment about "shutting down the minority voice" into Cummings accusing Issa of racism --

"KELLY: So now even some Republicans are mad at you because they feel that you've distracted from what is a legitimate issue, and it's now become about, oh, does Darrell Issa want to shut down debate? As Elijah Cummings put it, does he want to shut out the minority voice? Is that what Republicans stand for? Shutting down -- not minority African- American, minority in the House -- the Democrats' voice?

ISSA: Well, actually, the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response."
Issa: 'I broke no rules' adjourning IRS hearing | Interviews | Fox News

She even tried to give him an out, by clarifying it for him,

and on he went ---> right for the racecard.

Pretty dirtball low of Issa.

i see "the accusation was...'

i dont see Issa saying Cumings accused him of racism

love the way you think-skinned losers on the Left try to inject the race card

ur a joke

No, Democrats didn't label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum as one lying thread title here reads.

The irrelevant Jessie Jackson tweeted a dumbass tweet. He was dead wrong, and beyond a random idiot here or there, no one is calling Issa a racist for that Cummings incident, and certainly Cummings isn't calling him that.

However, ISSA is claiming Cummings was leveling a charge of racism when Cummings said Issa was "shutting down the minority voice."

Check it out, Issa's excuso-rama with Megyn Kelly where he twisted Cummings comment about "shutting down the minority voice" into Cummings accusing Issa of racism --

"KELLY: So now even some Republicans are mad at you because they feel that you've distracted from what is a legitimate issue, and it's now become about, oh, does Darrell Issa want to shut down debate? As Elijah Cummings put it, does he want to shut out the minority voice? Is that what Republicans stand for? Shutting down -- not minority African- American, minority in the House -- the Democrats' voice?

ISSA: Well, actually, the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response."

ur a joke
Your inability to comprehend English is not our problem.

ur a joke
Your inability to comprehend English is not our problem.

nope; still isnt there leftard. show me where Issas says cummings accuses him of racism

ur a JOKE

YAWN

another day; another false charge of racism from left-wing nutjobs

oh and it was Issa that was man enough to apologize for the way things happened; even if cummings didnt deserve an apology

YAWN

oh and it was Issa that was man enough to apologize for the way things happened; even if cummings didnt deserve an apology

Is your understanding of the way things happened from Fox News? I saw the way they packaged up that story. No wonder Fox viewers have no clue as to what is going on in the world.

YAWN

Is your understanding of the way things happened from Fox News? I saw the way they packaged up that story. No wonder Fox viewers have no clue as to what is going on in the world.

lol

another day; another moron on the Left regurgitating talking points about Fox News spoon-fed to him anally by Greorge soros

YAWN

YAWN

lol

another day; another moron on the Left regurgitating talking points about Fox News spoon-fed to him anally by Greorge soros

YAWN

Do you believe Issa was justified in turning off Cummings mic?

lol

YAWN

Do you believe Issa was justified in turning off Cummings mic?

Who fucking cares? There was no racism. Cummings acted like a spoiled child stomping his feet and Issa acted like a parent with a short fuse putting a stop to it.

I stopped right there, b/c you proved your own thread to be lies.

gratz, you're like the 3rd or 4th liberal to do that. Best part is I doubt you can even tell.
Your claim.

Yours to prove.

don't need to b/c you proved it.

and thanks for removing the doubt

Issa is the face of the republicans . Embarrassment , egg on the face with solyndra , fast n furious ,Benghazi , IRS , wasting tax payers money with witch hunts , America is watching . Zero convictions pathetic.

Republican Party = Total failure

Issa is the face of the republicans . Embarrassment , egg on the face with solyndra , fast n furious ,Benghazi , IRS , wasting tax payers money with witch hunts , America is watching . Zero convictions pathetic.

lol; Dems are desperate and their lemmings on these boards are showing it!1

embarrassment?

OBAMACARE
thats just for starters leftard

Solyndra goes belly up with our tax dollars and you blame Issa rather than the idiots that gave them our damn money?

Certifiable

you're too stupid and your Messiah too arrogant to be embarrassed of your many failures; as the Progressive agenda crumbles around you.

it's the 8th straight year of Progressive Majority Party Rule and all you have are pathetic excuses how the minority Republicans you insist you're so much smarter than have pushed you and your Dear Leader around.

idiots and hypocrites

lol

embarrassment?

OBAMACARE

4 years from now you scrubs will be taking credit for Obama care . Desperate is the Republican Party . Republican motto , throw it against the wall see if it sticks = DESPERATE

left-wing nutjobs think Republicans are in charge

certifiable is right

weak; lame and pathetic left-wing losers cant stop making excuses

embarrassment?

OBAMACARE

4 years from now you scrubs will be taking credit for Obama care . Desperate is the Republican Party . Republican motto , throw it against the wall see if it sticks = DESPERATE

good one idiot; maybe 4 years from now it will be in full effect? it only passed like 3 or 4 years ago didnt it leftard?

embarrassment?

OBAMACARE

good one idiot; maybe 4 years from now it will be in full effect? it only passed like 3 or 4 years ago didnt it leftard?

Like I said . Desperate :eusa_boohoo:

convictions?

how's proving bush "stole" elections going dimwit?

how is the impeachment and war crimes trial over Iraq going leftard?

Forum List

Back