Issa pulls Race Card - makes false claims Cummings was labeling him racist

4 years from now you scrubs will be taking credit for Obama care . Desperate is the Republican Party . Republican motto , throw it against the wall see if it sticks = DESPERATE

good one idiot; maybe 4 years from now it will be in full effect? it only passed like 3 or 4 years ago didnt it leftard?

Like I said . Desperate :eusa_boohoo:

you're right moron; obama is

delaying his own law all over the place

first he delayed it until after the congressional elections; now he wants to delay HIS OWN LAW until after the next presidential election?

who's desperate leftard?"?

first he delayed it until after the congressional elections; now he wants to delay HIS OWN LAW until after the next presidential election?

who's desperate leftard?"?

You are bed wetter........and it's showing :eusa_clap:

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers

Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190

Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

In addition, the Commission also voted to issue a second release concerning certain bank dealer activities and other related matters

why didn't this make you mad?

No, Democrats didn't label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum as one lying thread title here reads.
I
The irrelevant Jessie Jackson tweeted a dumbass tweet. He was dead wrong, and beyond a random idiot here or there, no one is calling Issa a racist for that Cummings incident, and certainly Cummings isn't calling him that.

However, ISSA is claiming Cummings was leveling a charge of racism when Cummings said Issa was "shutting down the minority voice."

Check it out, Issa's excuso-rama with Megyn Kelly where he twisted Cummings comment about "shutting down the minority voice" into Cummings accusing Issa of racism --

Issa: 'I broke no rules' adjourning IRS hearing | Interviews | Fox News

She even tried to give him an out, by clarifying it for him,

and on he went ---> right for the racecard.

Pretty dirtball low of Issa.

I stopped right there, b/c you proved your own thread to be lies.

gratz, you're like the 3rd or 4th liberal to do that. Best part is I doubt you can even tell.
Your claim.

Yours to prove.

So now pulling the race card is redefined as being accused of racism and then claiming you're not?

Do liberals really want to go down this road?

I think if we had a poll on who are the biggest dicks on the planet it would be a tossup between congress, Muslims, and liberal/progressives.

Last edited:
Issa wasting tax payers dollars ......... Oh the out rage .
ZERO convictions

Remind me how much was spent investigating it vs how much was freely given & lost.

Do your own work . Facts are Facts . Issa = failure

Investigating corruption when you have not only an admission of guilt, but probable cause that there is a conspiracy involved. Obama spends more on parties and vacations than this committee has.

Last edited:
convictions?

how's proving bush "stole" elections going dimwit?

how is the impeachment and war crimes trial over Iraq going leftard?

rw mweltdown? :eusa_drool:

continue :popcorn:

as to the OP- yeah Issa better be careful of he's going to blow a fuse lol

This is why Issa cried, "If I can't have her no one can!" She did not give him the satisfaction he wanted of admitting there was an IRS scandal, for the obvious reason there wasn't one, Issa made sure no one else was going to ask her any questions at the risk they would get their answers, which was indeed that there was no scandal. This as much of a attack on Ms. Lerner as it was on Rep. Cummings and the rest of the Oversight Committee. One must realize just how much the Republicans have riding on this. They need something, anything, to use against the Democrats. Issa is in no better shape. If this thing falls apart for him in the Oversight Committee it could really hurt his future in the Republican party, or make him a superstar if he can get a coerced confession out of Ms. Lerner. Failure to produce proof of an allegation which has cost the American taxpayer $14 million dollars so far and count might even hurt his chances of reelection. His action March 5th was the act of a desperate, cornered man. The votes of 211 Republican Representatives that Issa did the right thing was the act of desperation of a party.

This is why Issa cried, "If I can't have her no one can!" She did not give him the satisfaction he wanted of admitting there was an IRS scandal, for the obvious reason there wasn't one, Issa made sure no one else was going to ask her any questions at the risk they would get their answers, which was indeed that there was no scandal. This as much of a attack on Ms. Lerner as it was on Rep. Cummings and the rest of the Oversight Committee. One must realize just how much the Republicans have riding on this. They need something, anything, to use against the Democrats. Issa is in no better shape. If this thing falls apart for him in the Oversight Committee it could really hurt his future in the Republican party, or make him a superstar if he can get a coerced confession out of Ms. Lerner. Failure to produce proof of an allegation which has cost the American taxpayer $14 million dollars so far and count might even hurt his chances of reelection. His action March 5th was the act of a desperate, cornered man. The votes of 211 Republican Representatives that Issa did the right thing was the act of desperation of a party.
Lerner actually did talk to DOJ without immunity.

They found nothing to charge her with. (prepare for the howls of cover up and conspiracy...)

Issa knew this. And one of the things Cummings was planning on doing was offering Lerner a proffer so her Atty. could speak and provide information from that DOJ information.

Issa didn't want that to happen. His purpose was to haul her up, make a headline, and then place a gag rule on the minority party.

Which apparently Issa thinks means he's being accused of racism. lol

"I have an I.Q. of 100 plus a little bit. I have to work real hard to get things when I read." -- Actual Issa quote.

We know Daryl. We know.

With an imagination like that I bet you had fun as a child.

Lerner actually did talk to DOJ without immunity.

They found nothing to charge her with. (prepare for the howls of cover up and conspiracy...)

Issa knew this. And one of the things Cummings was planning on doing was offering Lerner a proffer so her Atty. could speak and provide information from that DOJ information.

Issa didn't want that to happen. His purpose was to haul her up, make a headline, and then place a gag rule on the minority party.

Which apparently Issa thinks means he's being accused of racism. lol

Cleared by Holder's DOJ huh? :badgrin::bs1::rofl::laugh2:

Well, thats what happens when a party (GObP) has no ideas of their own that haven't been tried and failed, they attack the other side for making attempts to better this great nation.

Forum List

Back