Issue 1 in Ohio

A majority is in favor of abortion to a point. That point being 16 weeks (I believe but could be wrong on the exact number of weeks) there is not majority support abortion past that point Certainly not on demand to the point of birth.
On demand to the point of birth abortion simply doesn't happen. It's just a hair-on-fire reaction to abortion being legal. The goal of the fundies is to eliminate it.

No.
That is the science.
Not the "i wanna believe" crap your church feeds you.

Do you think a woman who suffers a miscarriage at 12 weeks after not visiting a doctor should be charged with manslaughter?

If yes then your evil draconian desire to control women is exposed
If not then your ignorant hypocrisy is exposed.

Which is it? Ignorant or just evil?
If you can't distinguish between a natural occurrence and one deliberately done, there's no hope for you.

It's a human booger but not a human being
Just like a human fetus is not a human being
Just like a human embryo is not a human being
Just like a human zygote is not a human being.

About time you acknowledged the truth.
An unborn baby is a human being at an early stage of development. That's biology.

On demand to the point of birth abortion simply doesn't happen. It's just a hair-on-fire reaction to abortion being legal. The goal of the fundies is to eliminate it.
Then there should be no opposition to limiting abortion to 16 or whatever weeks. Right? Because the baby killers lose their collective shit every time any limitation on abortion is proposed.

Then there should be no opposition to limiting abortion to 16 or whatever weeks. Right? Because the baby killers lose their collective shit every time any limitation on abortion is proposed.
Again, you're trying to set a limit where none is needed. There is no copious amounts of late term abortions performed. Again, it's only when the choice is between the baby and the mother. A limit would almost certainly prevent ANYTHING from happening even if it's certain the mother is going to die. A limit set is the first step to outlawing it.

If you can't distinguish between a natural occurrence and one deliberately done, there's no hope for you.
Natural?
Smoking, drinking beer, failure to visit the baby doctor?

Keep trying lipgloss.

An unborn baby is a human being at an early stage of development. That's biology.
No, it is either a fetus, an embryo, or a zygots.
It's not a baby or a human till born.

THAT is the biology.
Unless, of course, you can show me a fetus carrying a King James Bible in the womb.

Natural?
Smoking, drinking beer, failure to visit the baby doctor?

Keep trying lipgloss.
If you want to charge women who don't take 21st century approved care of themselves when they're pregnant with a crime, go ahead. No one else is advocating that.

All human. Of course, you could believe that the unborn is either a zebra or a yeti, you haven't specified that yet.

THAT is the biology.
Biology states that they are all human. It sounds like you're a true believer in the Lawyer Fairy, who sprinkles his magic dust on the newborn only after consulting with the mother whether or not the baby is to become human or remain a zebra or yeti, you've never specified to which dogma you cling.
Unless, of course, you can show me a fetus carrying a King James Bible in the womb.
Don't know why you want to keep bringing religion into it. I haven't been, so why do you?

Again, you're trying to set a limit where none is needed. There is no copious amounts of late term abortions performed. Again, it's only when the choice is between the baby and the mother. A limit would almost certainly prevent ANYTHING from happening even if it's certain the mother is going to die. A limit set is the first step to outlawing it.
Then why the objection. If it never happens why do you care of the law prohibits it.

THAT is the biology.
What changes 1 sec before birth and 1 second after besides location?

I strongly doubt that. But then again, more than a decade into the phenomenon, I have no idea how the alt-right in this country thinks.
You’re afraid the window when we stop aborting children will continue to move toward conception. Where it’s been moving for quite some time. You’re afraid that popular opinion on the subject will continue to move it at direction and thus the law.

Yeah Im alt right. LOL

If you want to charge women who don't take 21st century approved care of themselves when they're pregnant with a crime, go ahead. No one else is advocating that.
Sure you do.
Controlling women is right after owning slaves in your book.

All human. Of course, you could believe that the unborn is either a zebra or a yeti, you haven't specified that yet.

Biology states that they are all human. It sounds like you're a true believer in the Lawyer Fairy, who sprinkles his magic dust on the newborn only after consulting with the mother whether or not the baby is to become human or remain a zebra or yeti, you've never specified to which dogma you cling.

Don't know why you want to keep bringing religion into it. I haven't been, so why do you?
Because your obliviousness to actual factual science is based on your phoney baloney religion.

And your phoney baloney religion says the only purpose for women is to make babies serve men.

You’re afraid the window when we stop aborting children will continue to move toward conception. Where it’s been moving for quite some time. You’re afraid that popular opinion on the subject will continue to move it at direction and thus the law.

Yeah Im alt right. LOL
Uh....that's called banning it. Yeah, duh...
The majority of Americans support the right to abortion. You won't change that.
You'll try like hell as the minority to wiggle your way around it, or pull any dirty legislation trick out to further the cause.
Just like they're doing in OH. :)

Full Circle.

Forum List

Back