Issue 1 in Ohio

Then there should be no opposition to limiting abortion to 16 or whatever weeks. Right? Because the baby killers lose their collective shit every time any limitation on abortion is proposed.
Roe v Wade only allowed abortion for the 1st 2 trimesters. Unless health of mother or other complications. That isnt enough for rightwing nutters.

Roe v Wade only allowed abortion for the 1st 2 trimesters. Unless health of mother or other complications. That isnt enough for rightwing nutters.

RvW didn't do that. What it did was allow restrictions after the 2nd trimester which were enacted and upheld.

Couchpotato

There are some prenatal tests for serious birth defects that can't be done until the fourth month. That's why I think the state shouldn't be calling this. Leave it to women and their doctors.

Roe v Wade was wrong on the merits. It was overturned because of that not because abortion is immoral or should be illegal. You morons don't even read the decisions you say you disagree with.

Couchpotato

There are some prenatal tests for serious birth defects that can't be done until the fourth month. That's why I think the state shouldn't be calling this. Leave it to women and their doctors.

Killing children because of birth defects? How so very Nazi of you...

Roe v Wade was wrong on the merits. It was overturned because of that not because abortion is immoral or should be illegal. You morons don't even read the decisions you say you disagree with.
Roe v Wade was overturned because so many of you nutters are religious zealots that look at women in general as 2nd class citizens. Just try to be honest with yourselves.

Roe v Wade was overturned because so many of you nutters are religious zealots that look at women in general as 2nd class citizens. Just try to be honest with yourselves.
Have you found the part of the decision that says any of that? That's what I thought.

You can believe that shi if you want. I am willing to bet you even believe in "stolen election"

Im crazy because I believe the decision was based on what the decision says it was based on? It's not like we don't have a record of what the justices used as their justification and reasoning for the decision. The only person making shit up in this case is you.

Im crazy because I believe the decision was based on what the decision says it was based on? It's not like we don't have a record of what the justices used as their justification and reasoning for the decision. The only person making shit up in this case is you.
Roe v Wade was the law of the land for roughly 50 years. The religious zealots got some power and changed the law. Go on being a nutter, it fits u perfectly.

Roe v Wade was the law of the land for roughly 50 years. The religious zealots got some power and changed the law. Go on being a nutter, it fits u perfectly.
Have you read the decision?

Plessy V Ferguson was the "law of the land" for longer than Roe. Was the court that overturned it wrong?

Forum List

Back