Issue 1 in Ohio

I am not afraid to let people vote on it. In fact I have been advocating this whole thread for the people to vote on it Fruit loops.
So you support the Dobbs decision. Cool.

You and your ilk don't want that because you know your stance is incredibly unpopular.
What’s my ilk? Post the quote where I’ve said this issue shouldn’t be decided democratically.

That is why Ohio now has issue 1, all for minority control. You nutters should be proud!

Um issue 1 is an effort to allow the minority to get abortion into the Ohio Constitution dumdum. Not the other way around.

I'll do that as soon as you get to 6th grade Jethro.
Got to play to the audience you know.
And thus the pathetic wannabe fires his last shot, hoping desperately it will shut up the opposition. Sadly, he don't know me too good.

Tell us, why do you deny the science that says a developing human baby is human and not a zebra or a yeti?

Science says a fetus is a fetus.
A human fetus, and thus human.
Science says a baby is a baby.
A human baby, and thus human.
Science says a fetus is not a baby.
No, that's a rhetorical definition, not a scientific one.
Science says a baby is not a fetus.
Your ignorant religious based fantasies notwithstanding.
Again with the religion. You just don't like science all that much, do you? You're still denying it, after all.

And thus the pathetic wannabe fires his last shot, hoping desperately it will shut up the opposition. Sadly, he don't know me too good.

Tell us, why do you deny the science that says a developing human baby is human and not a zebra or a yeti?
An ass we all loathe:" Tell me, are you going to move your debating skills into the adult realm or continue to operate on a 10-year-old's level?"

I'm just keeping it simple for you Jethro.

And your ignorance of 3rf grade science and complete lack of common sense is WHY I have to keep it simple Jethro. Now head on out to the cement pond for your monthlies.

Again with the religion. You just don't like science all that much, do you? You're still denying it, after all.

And again with the ignorance
"A fetus or foetus is the unborn offspring that develops from an animal embryo. Following embryonic development the fetal stage of development takes place."

ID these without peeking.

1690851022767.png

"A fetus or foetus is the unborn offspring that develops from an animal embryo. Following embryonic development the fetal stage of development takes place."

View attachment 809916
How many fetuses inside a human female end up as a giraffe or anything other than a human baby. Fetus is just the name of a stage of development. Its no different than baby, toddler, child, preteen, teenager, young adult, adult, middle aged, elderly etc etc.

View attachment 809916
And what KIND of fetus is growing inside a human female when she is pregnant, zebra or yeti? You still won't say which you believe, only that there is no human in there.

How many fetuses inside a human female end up as a giraffe or anything other than a human baby. Fetus is just the name of a stage of development. Its no different than baby, toddler, child, preteen, teenager, young adult, adult, middle aged, elderly etc etc.
You don't understand. There is something other than human growing inside a pregnant human female, apparently either a zebra or a yeti. That thing can only become human when the Lawyer Fairy sprinkles his magic dust on him/her after they are born.

An ass we all loathe:" Tell me, are you going to move your debating skills into the adult realm or continue to operate on a 10-year-old's level?"

I'm just keeping it simple for you Jethro.

And your ignorance of 3rf grade science and complete lack of common sense is WHY I have to keep it simple Jethro. Now head on out to the cement pond for your monthlies.
Well, you're certainly keeping it simple, and wrong, so simple you aren't showing indications of more complex intellectual rigor. You won't even specify what exactly you think is growing inside a pregnant woman. Maybe it's too difficult a choice for you?

Well, you're certainly keeping it simple, and wrong, so simple you aren't showing indications of more complex intellectual rigor. You won't even specify what exactly you think is growing inside a pregnant woman. Maybe it's too difficult a choice for you?
Ahh yes the magical journey though the birth canal. The 2.5 inch trek that confers personhood.

It's a fetus.
Ergo, not a baby.
Ergo, not a human being.

Show me a 40 year old woman being pulled from the womb and...

No, you have no argument beyond what your church tells you.

And what KIND of fetus is growing inside a human female when she is pregnant, zebra or yeti? You still won't say which you believe, only that there is no human in there.
A human fetus is a fetus
A human embryo is an embryo.
NEITHER is a human being.
Your claim exhibits both ignorance of science and a worrisome dedication to forcing your religious views on others.

It's a fetus.
Ergo, not a baby.
Ergo, not a human being.

Interesting, you state 40 years old. Is that when you believe someone becomes human? Face it, your rhetoric falls short. You want to say a fetus is not a human being, but claim that an infant is. You also want to claim an adolescent is. Those are all terms that refer to a human being at various stages of development. You simply want to set humanity at an arbitrary stage of development to support your political bias, and in so doing you deny science.

You still haven't specified whether you think a human fetus is a zebra or a yeti. All you've done is deny science by insisting it's not human. Biology says a developing baby is a human at an early stage of life.

I've responded to that many times.
Obviously your ignorance and religious fervor is preventing your seeing the actual factual scientific truth.
So why don't you go back to your flat earthers and have a great time discussing your fantasies?

It's a fetus.
Ergo, not a baby.
Ergo, not a human being.

Human is a species.

Fetus is a stage of development, the same as baby or teenager.

Which species is the fetus inside a human female when she's pregnant?

Interesting, you state 40 years old. Is that when you believe someone becomes human? Face it, your rhetoric falls short. You want to say a fetus is not a human being, but claim that an infant is. You also want to claim an adolescent is.
The mental gymnastics they go through to convince themselves there's no moral issue to ending an innocent , but inconvenient, human life are.. well.. . remarkable.

I've responded to that many times.
Obviously your ignorance and religious fervor is preventing your seeing the actual factual scientific truth.
So why don't you go back to your flat earthers and have a great time discussing your fantasies?
Wow, even after having your mental vacuity pointed out to you in humiliating detail, you insist on doubling down. Very sad. Obviously, you don't know what a human being is because you arbitrarily set the boundary at birth, when in actuality there is a human being developing in that uterus. You want to say they're not alive before birth? Tell a heavily pregnant woman that there's nothing alive in her. Tell us how it went from your hospital bed.

The mental gymnastics they go through to convince themselves there's no moral issue to ending an innocent , but inconvenient, human life are.. well.. . remarkable.
It does make you wonder. The most innocent and vulnerable of all human life.

Interesting, you state 40 years old. Is that when you believe someone becomes human? Face it, your rhetoric falls short. You want to say a fetus is not a human being, but claim that an infant is. You also want to claim an adolescent is. Those are all terms that refer to a human being at various stages of development. You simply want to set humanity at an arbitrary stage of development to support your political bias, and in so doing you deny science.

You still haven't specified whether you think a human fetus is a zebra or a yeti. All you've done is deny science by insisting it's not human. Biology says a developing baby is a human at an early stage of life.
40 years old is definitely human.
40 days old is definitely not human.

Human is a species.

Fetus is a stage of development, the same as baby or teenager.

Which species is the fetus inside a human female when she's pregnant?
A human embryo
Which is not a human being.

Are you really this stupid?

Forum List

Back