Issue 1 in Ohio

Talk to your state rep. Did you vote on Roe? Was there ever an opportunity that you might get to? You realize you're making my point for me right?

No I am not. The court all on their own decided to end it. Why don't the people get to vote on it? Hell congress didn't even vote on it. The SC just said nope, no law no more!

No, that means I'm willing to compromise to respect others' viewpoints.
Because you do not believe a woman has an absolute right to make their own decisions about their bodies.
Unless it is convenient for you to do so, of course.

You said human being before. if a fetus isn't a human being, i.e. homo sapiens, what is it.?

a fetus is the name we use for a human being, homo sapiens, in utero.

Stop moving the goalposts, hack.
I've never called a fetus a "human being," LIAR.
That's your lie, LIAR.

I've never called a fetus a "human being," LIAR.
That's your lie, LIAR.

No, you said it WASNT a human being, now you are using the term person. That's moving the goal posts.

If a fetus isn't Homo Sapiens, what is it?

Ah, yes, the inevitable, juvenile projection of your own thoughts onto someone else because you think it sounds really cool. Tell me, are you going to move your debating skills into the adult realm or continue to operate on a 10-year-old's level?
I'll do that as soon as you get to 6th grade Jethro.
Got to play to the audience you know.

And you continue to prefer talking about religion than science, because the science is against you. It says that an unborn human baby is a human at an early stage of development. You, OTOH, apparently believe the unborn human baby is a zebra or a yeti, and doesn't become human until the Lawyer Fairy sprinkles him/her with his magic dust and transforms the zebra/yeti into a human baby. You still haven't specified, what exactly do you think is growing inside a pregnant human woman's body, a zebra or a yeti? I mean, you refuse to believe that there's a human in there, but we all know there is something growing inside her, so which is it? Given the level of intellectual rigor you've been displaying, you most likely believe it's either a zebra or a yeti, but you won't say which one.
Science says a fetus is a fetus.
Science says a baby is a baby.
Science says a fetus is not a baby.
Science says a baby is not a fetus.

Your ignorant religious based fantasies notwithstanding.

Science says a fetus is a fetus.
Science says a baby is a baby.
Science says a fetus is not a baby.
Science says a baby is not a fetus.

Your ignorant religious based fantasies notwithstanding.

None of it says a fetus isn't a human being, i.e. Homo Sapiens.

None of it says a fetus isn't a human being, i.e. Homo Sapiens.
ALL of it says a fetus is not a human being.

Again, your religious fantasies notwithstanding.

From ChatGPT
is a fetus a human being?
From a biological standpoint, a fetus is the stage of human development after an embryo and before birth.

ALL of it says a fetus is not a human being.

Again, your religious fantasies notwithstanding.

From ChatGPT
is a fetus a human being?
From a biological standpoint, a fetus is the stage of human development after an embryo and before birth.

Again, if a Fetus isn't a Human Being what is it in a species sense?

ChatGPT? LOL

Is a Human Fetus Homo Sapiens or not?

No I am not. The court all on their own decided to end it. Why don't the people get to vote on it? Hell congress didn't even vote on it. The SC just said nope, no law no more!
End what? The courts authoritarian stance on abortion? Why are you afraid to let people vote in the issue. That’s what Dobbs did. That’s all nothing else.

FYI. The courts aren’t supposed to make laws thats the legislatures job. Not sure why youre mad at this court for doing it’s job and not every Democrat run Congress since 73 who didn’t pass a law.

End what? The courts authoritarian stance on abortion? Why are you afraid to let people vote in the issue. That’s what Dobbs did. That’s all nothing else.

FYI. The courts aren’t supposed to make laws thats the legislatures job. Not sure why youre mad at this court for doing it’s job and not every Democrat run Congress since 73 who didn’t pass a law.

I am not afraid to let people vote on it. In fact I have been advocating this whole thread for the people to vote on it Fruit loops. You and your ilk don't want that because you know your stance is incredibly unpopular. That is why Ohio now has issue 1, all for minority control. You nutters should be proud!

Forum List

Back