It appears Disney has trashed another childrens classic

The worst part of the entire movie was having girls as lost as the boys. Especially girls that look like they belong crawling through jungle muck.

I liked the original animated version of Peter Pan and the original animated version of The Little Mermaid. I’m not offended by the fact that a mermaid has to now be a “mermaid of color.” I might watch that new version. Maybe. But Peter Pan? Not happening. 😎

Not watching this abomination isn't good enough, unless so many people don't watch it that it flops at the box office. Disney needs to be cancel cultured.
Peter Pan and Wendy crashed before the box office. It was sent straight to streaming.

The worst part of the entire movie was having girls as lost as the boys. Especially girls that look like they belong crawling through jungle muck.

I am so sick of woke corporations pushing their stupid notion that "Boys can be girls and girls can be boys."

When is this stupid shit going to end?

Go woke and lose tons of money! :muahaha:

Another woke Disney flop! Imagine that!

I am so sick of woke corporations pushing their stupid notion that "Boys can be girls and girls can be boys."

When is this stupid shit going to end?
In the source material, the lost boys fell out of their prams and got lost. Everyone knows that girls are much too clever to fall out of their prams.

So girls are now stupid and certainly cast as if they are consummated stupid.

In the source material, the lost boys fell out of their prams and got lost. Everyone knows that girls are much too clever to fall out of their prams.

So girls are now stupid and certainly cast as if they are consummated stupid.

How utterly misogynist of them. :laughing0301:

Don't be absurd. It's a Danish fairy tale for children. It's not racist or political.

The Danish were prolific slave traders, even up to 1837 when Hans Christian Andersen wrote the story about the Little Mermaid. So her character in the story would have most likely been a slave.

In fact, here she is performing her slave duty of driving her master's carriage...

mermaid.jpg

Forum List

Back