It begins...No water for you

can ya shower in that..... wonder how quickly CPS shows up and grabs their kids for unsafe unsanitary conditions cause no running water

California is to blame for the water shortage yet they still get to tell everyone how much water they can have. Doesn't seem fair somehow. Only in government can you screw up so badly and not only keep your job, but be put in charge of the solution.

I'm guessing mpuntain house a community of homes probably no bigger than 7 square miles... They can go to the fucking store and get water. Or just move out...

I'm guessing mpuntain house a community of homes probably no bigger than 7 square miles... They can go to the fucking store and get water. Or just move out...

A great idea - moving out!

How many refugees are you including in your generous invitation to share your home and your water?
All my relations moved from California....All them descendants of the Grapes of Wrath...

I understand there's lots of water in Texas.
And shit...
i thought california had the technology to extract pure water from shit. do they? they can do it with toilet water at least.
Well you can and some counties do recycle the water,,It's okay, it's not like having a glass of chunky effluent....When I was a kid I drank from cow ponds and didn't think nothing bad about it...
hey, its gonna be like the old days when we were kids, and dinasours were still around, and we would bring our slurpie cups to the pond and fill em up. yummy!!

I understand there's lots of water in Texas.
And shit...
i thought california had the technology to extract pure water from shit. do they? they can do it with toilet water at least.
Well you can and some counties do recycle the water,,It's okay, it's not like having a glass of chunky effluent....When I was a kid I drank from cow ponds and didn't think nothing bad about it...
hey, its gonna be like the old days when we were kids, and dinasours were still around, and we would bring our slurpie cups to the pond and fill em up. yummy!!
While watching a cow piss in the water, now that good water....just look for the squiggly things in the bottom...

One of the survivalist shows i saw had a fellow squeezing animal dung for liquid, over his wide open mouth...Yummy....

A great idea - moving out!

How many refugees are you including in your generous invitation to share your home and your water?
All my relations moved from California....All them descendants of the Grapes of Wrath...
Looks like they may have to do a reverse migration....... Wonder if they'll be treated that same way your ancestors were treated where ever they end up......... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back