It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

I don't recall asking to wear a mask or demand others do. That's your side. Your only limitation to freedom is self imposed.
No, thatā€™s the side of science and public health. If thatā€™s my side, fine Iā€™m OK with that. We could be getting back to normal if not for the unvaccinated that is a fact. It is not the vaccinated that are filling up hospitals and making them ration care, that is the unvaccinated. You people are disgusting and Iā€™m tired of coddling you.

If you donā€™t have a health exemption from the vaccine, I donā€™t wanna hear about it. Youā€™re fucking it up for the rest of us and Iā€™m tired of it.

Boo Hoo! Mean people wonā€™t blindly follow politicians every order like I do!
What a sad existence.

No I'm not. The only real health hazards with covid are the same pre-existing conditions we knew about 18 months ago. Just for the hell of it I think I will call you a fascist jackass.

Sure. You seemed to be entirely happy with your freedoms before. So, don't worry about. Sit Ubu, sit.

Yes. That's not what happened. The guy holding the camera wasn't segregated into another portion of the restaurant. He went hysterical and got his ass kicked entirely out.

Good, fuck him.
Clearly racism by the leftists own definition!
That place should be Burned Looted and itā€™s owner Murdered.

Clearly racism by the leftists own definition!
That place should be Burned Looted and itā€™s owner Murdered.

I don't know anyone who is for that but hey, keep on with the hysterics like the guy in the video. What a whiny bitch and how embarrassed his kids must have been.

Nononono! These are standards set by leftists in the past. You canā€™t change the rules now! Itā€™s definitely racism by your definition.

The standard was separate but equal. Not the case here. There is no back room for them to eat at or back of the bus to ride in. They are outcast. The law wont punish them directly though, the civil courts will punish all those around them who enable their public behavior with civil suits, including court cost for those who sue.......

Segregated my ass.

NY is banning the Non Vaxed!

I think next they're gonna empower citizens from all over to sue restaurants who allow the non vaxed in too. Anyone who helps them get there, or helped pay for it too......The possibilities of the new Nanny State are endless. Thank you Texas!
Fair enough, but BLM has never cared about minutia before. On its face this is right up their alley.

The only good thing about covid is how it exposed the totalitarian dreams of the left. Now we see and shall prepare accordingly for 2022 and 2024.

No, thatā€™s the side of science and public health. If thatā€™s my side, fine Iā€™m OK with that. We could be getting back to normal if not for the unvaccinated that is a fact. It is not the vaccinated that are filling up hospitals and making them ration care, that is the unvaccinated. You people are disgusting and Iā€™m tired of coddling you.
Science? Fraudcci is as good a scientist as your local weatherman is at weather forecasting.

No clue what you are implying. You can dream the fascist dream, doesn't mean I'll accept it.
I'm calling you a dog and telling you to behave and you will behave and when someone asks you for your card you'll either leave or present it to them.

You won't want to, but since you're a dog you'll do it because you're told to rather than want to.

So...did he throw them out because they were black like your thread title claims?

Blacks are the largest demographics for being un-vaccinated, which is a hoot because they are the core voting block of the Democrats, that push the stupid vaccine.

No, that's blind obedience. The unvaccinated aren't the problem, never were. It's you twits that wallowed in fear praying the government would save you. Now you have a 'vaccine' that doesn't protect you and beg for even more government salvation. How stupid are you people?

No, that's blind obedience. The unvaccinated aren't the problem, never were. It's you twits that wallowed in fear praying the government would save you. Now you have a 'vaccine' that doesn't protect you and beg for even more government salvation. How stupid are you people?
How is the vaccine not providing protection from COVID, Ubu?

How is the vaccine not providing protection from COVID, Ubu?
Dumbass, you wouldn't be whining about the unvaccinated if the so-called vaccine actually worked. You could go about your life content and safe not needing to know who or if anyone else was vaccinated or not. Instead you preach unprecedented government control and oppression for some safety your stupid little jab cannot offer.

It wouldnā€™t be spreading if not for the unvaccinated. It would not be mutating if not for the unvaccinated. Itā€™s the unvaccinated that are making sure we canā€™t have nice things. They should stay the fuck home and be their unvaccinated nastiness all alone.
Israel is the most vaccinated country on earth ...... and covid is still spreading .

They were black. When did reasons start to matter?
:lol: Rhetorical question.
I know the answer.
Because.
Cult.
If the restaurant also throws white people out who are not vaccinated then where is the problem? If it doesnā€™t then we do indeed have a problem here.

Forum List

Back