It begs the question:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
If you get vaccinated but STILL can contract contract Covid19, if you wear a mask you can STILL spread it. And as side note: liberal democrats want unconstitutional mandates that we reveal our guaranteed private health care records according to HIPPA, because of broken science and broken logic. What the hell are we supposed to do?

Last edited:
  • Banned
And what pisses us off? We realize that Covid19 isn't like the black plague, its not a "pandemic" like the bubonic plague of the middle ages or Spanish influenza of 1918. Not even close.

If you get vaccinated but STILL can contract contract Covid19, if you wear a mask you can STILL spread it. And as side note: liberal democrats want unconstitutional mandates that we reveal our guaranteed private health care records according to HIPPA, because of broken science and broken logic. What the hell are we supposed to do?
Your are supposed to write clearly.
  1. Yes, you can be vaccinated and likely get sick. Yet your will likely not die or even be hospitalized.
  2. Yes, you can still spread the virus with a mask in place, yet two things are to be considered:
    1. you are being social, and without a mask you are certain to spread the virus
    2. you would have most likely become sick with mingling in a crowd unmasked and have rejected social distancing and not washing your hands.
  3. hippa protects you health records, that's true. I don't care about that and you should be prepared to prove you've been vaccinated - that too is being social. I am social, our you???

And what pisses us off? We realize that Covid19 isn't like the black plague, its not a "pandemic" like the bubonic plague of the middle ages or Spanish influenza of 1918. Not even close.
LOL, man has not walked on the moon; In 1928, at St. Mary's Hospital, London, Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin. This discovery led to the introduction of antibiotics that greatly reduced the number of deaths from infection, and the Cubs had not won a World Series.

Your are supposed to write clearly.
  1. Yes, you can be vaccinated and likely get sick. Yet your will likely not die or even be hospitalized.
  2. Yes, you can still spread the virus with a mask in place, yet two things are to be considered:
    1. you are being social, and without a mask you are certain to spread the virus
    2. you would have most likely become sick with mingling in a crowd unmasked and have rejected social distancing and not washing your hands.
  3. hippa protects you health records, that's true. I don't care about that and you should be prepared to prove you've been vaccinated - that too is being social. I am social, our you???

You are supposed to be embarrassed to be as stupid as you are, and keep your idiocy hidden from the rest of us. That's why they kept you in the basement.

turd.gif

The whole issue is complete bullshit. We know this. It's a fuckin cold. Corona viruses have been infecting humans since the birth of our species. It's got a 99.6% survivability rate because we're engineered genetically at this point to fight it off. It's bullshit hysteria, and a sheepish population that led to people putting rags on their faces like criminals or servile muslim women and it needs to end. Bed wetting pieces of shit like Turd Catcher need to be mocked and otherwise ignored. Karrens that get in your face need to get their asses kicked and shoved down a flight of stairs.

I've had enough of these assholes and their tyranny.

Forum List

Back