It Can't Be A Democrat's Fault, Ever.

I wanted to know why she felt it was her business. that's all. Can the lawyer explain that to us all? hahahaha typical millennial parent that is for fking sure.

Sorry Billy. You dipsticks defend Trump. Therefore, you have no ground to complain about anyone defending anyone EVER>
defending what exactly? please explain how she is relevant to the cop's job in this video? please, I'd really like to know. It wasn't her car, it wasn't her daughter driving, so how is it she has any relevancy to an open investigation? I want to know what Mueller has right now. There that is the same thing, what would you tell me? I'm going to stand in front of him for fifteen minutes to get him to tell, explaining where my kids graduated from and how many houses I have. tell me why he must comply? tick tock.

Sorry Billy. You dipsticks defend Trump. Therefore, you have no ground to complain about anyone defending anyone EVER>
One of the biggest problems with today's politics is this false idea that because someone did something wrong/illegal/immoral before and got away with it, that it's a permission slip to act in the same manner going forward. If you're on the right side of the issue, you shouldn't need the "well he/she did it too" excuse.

Even worse is knowing you're wrong but not caring anyway, and playing that "well he/she did it before me" card like a get out of jail free card. It's so intellectually bankrupt and can explain in large part why our politics are so toxic.

I have not defended Trump. There's nothing that requires defense.
Thanks for proving me right.

The only thing proven is that you possess all the logic of an 8 year old.

I have not defended Trump. There's nothing that requires defense.
Thanks for proving me right.
what did he defend? I've asked before.

No it just can't because they hold no seats. No power no responsibilty for out come!
I would have arrested her for obstruction and interfering in police business.
They have no reason to tell her the charges unless she is the clients attorney. UNtil the driver sais ya this is my attorny they have no requirement to tell her any thing. I think the cops behaved as adults here. If they jailed every body that acted this way our over crowding problem would be worse than it is All she had to do was ask the driver and get an ok to be their attorney. Then she could compel testimony with in a reasonable time. Just ask the driver and quit being pissed off!
Pissed off people sure are stupid!

There is nothing to defend. She acted like an ass and she got sacked as a result of her actions.

No it just can't because they hold no seats. No power no responsibilty for out come!
They have no reason to tell her the charges unless she is the clients attorney. UNtil the driver sais ya this is my attorny they have no requirement to tell her any thing. I think the cops behaved as adults here. If they jailed every body that acted this way our over crowding problem would be worse than it is All she had to do was ask the driver and get an ok to be their attorney. Then she could compel testimony with in a reasonable time. Just ask the driver and quit being pissed off!
elitists being elitists. go figure.

I have seen similar behavior by people who did not even have a job! Half of America thinks they are the most important people on the planet. At least that is what their behavior suggests.

I have seen similar behavior by people who did not even have a job! Half of America thinks they are the most important people on the planet. At least that is what their behavior suggests.
I kept waiting for another car to stop or one of the cyclists stop and ask the cops what was going on. why not anyone I thought?

I kept waiting for another car to stop or one of the cyclists stop and ask the cops what was going on. why not anyone I thought?
They were smart and know b etter than to get involved with lunatics. Ah my brother just showed, I can now get on the road an hour and a half late!

Forum List

Back