🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Gets Crazier And Crazier

I have no personal animosity toward mental disorders, particularly those fueled by cultural nonsense, media and the public "education" system.

upload_2015-7-10_8-12-28.png

Perhaps not, but neither do I have to pay for it on the whim of some nutty Democrat rubber-stamper looking to spread a loco agenda.

You don't get to pick and choose how your tax dollars are spent.

The only insanity is you and others on the right hostile to change, diversity, and individual liberty.

You and most other conservatives are true authoritarian control freaks – any dissent from conservative dogma and how rightists believe things 'should be' is subject to unwarranted attack, ridicule, and derision, followed by efforts to compel conformity through force of law.

Please explain how is it perfectly okay to allow a 15 year old to have a sex change operation without parental approval.

Yes, we draw a common sense line and stick to it unlike you loony batshit moontards who believe that anyone should be able to do anything at anytime because they feeeel like it.

Its always the RWs who are against individual freedom and liberty.

Always.

Ya think?

Then, let's start with a couple of easy ones. Why are there "free speech zones" at Leftist universities?

Why are kids suspended from public "schools" for wearing pro-American or pro-religious T-Shirts, or chewing Pop-Tarts into dangerous weapons, or pointing fingers and saying "BANG!"?

The OP would much prefer that these 15 year olds just commit suicide instead?
Well you encouraging his behavior will probably lead to that. Trans sexuals have a high rate of suicide. Liberalism makes people miserable. Liberals think that a fifteen year old is mature enough to cut his pecker off, a life long decision. But isn't mature enough to drive a car. Lol
LOL. You are a sick person, fuck you, you know why trans individuals have a higher suicide rate? Bullying, lack of acceptance, fuckers like you. You should rot in fire.

Pretty sure it's because they're insane to begin with.

The only insanity is you and others on the right hostile to change, diversity, and individual liberty.

You and most other conservatives are true authoritarian control freaks – any dissent from conservative dogma and how rightists believe things 'should be' is subject to unwarranted attack, ridicule, and derision, followed by efforts to compel conformity through force of law.

No,we object to making little Johnny into Joan before they are old enough to make the right decision.
If they want to have the Johnson cut off when they reach 18 thats their business.

Your personal animosity to those afflicted

I have no personal animosity toward mental disorders, particularly those fueled by cultural nonsense, media and the public "education" system.

does not mean you get to deny them the medical treatment they need.

Perhaps not, but neither do I have to pay for it on the whim of some nutty Democrat rubber-stamper looking to spread a loco agenda.

Donald Trump is leading in the GOP polls, and you want to talk about a loco agenda?

Donald Trump is leading in the GOP polls, and you want to talk about a loco agenda?

What Trump is saying is what many are thinking, but he will not be the nominee.

Hillary is leading the Democrat polls, followed by Bernie, followed by Joe the Gaffe Master. Need I say more?

Hillary is leading the Democrat polls, followed by Bernie, followed by Joe the Gaffe Master. Need I say more?

Any of the three would make a fine president.....Trump? Are you serious?

Any of the three would make a fine president

Of a Heaven's Gate cult, perhaps. Or a barfly club.

.....Trump? Are you serious?

I am serious that he has the right to express himself sans political correctness, and equally serious that he is stating what many people are thinking, but are stymied by that same political correctness.

Isn't this a thread about 15 year olds in Oregon getting state-funded amputation surgery? WTF do presidential candidates have to do with child abuse, other than their not speaking out against it?

Isn't this a thread about 15 year olds in Oregon getting state-funded amputation surgery? WTF do presidential candidates have to do with child abuse, other than their not speaking out against it?

The OP himself introduced politics into the thread in post #21 so you should address your questions to him.

Any of the three would make a fine president

Of a Heaven's Gate cult, perhaps. Or a barfly club.

.....Trump? Are you serious?

I am serious that he has the right to express himself sans political correctness, and equally serious that he is stating what many people are thinking, but are stymied by that same political correctness.

He has every right to say stupid things, and the right is certainly free to agree with him. That doesn't mean that the things he says aren't still stupid.

Do you realize that there are babies that are born with both organs? They sometimes do a sex operation on them as babies. You would prefer the mother abort them? But, you don't believe in abortion!
The physical mistake wasn't the choice of the parents, you know. Try to expand your thinking a bit farther than your nose.

Some believe that surgery and/or hormonal therapy should begin within the first 15 months of life, and others believe these things should be put off until the child is old enough to make his or her own decision about it. There are pros and cons for each side. Either way, any family with an intersexual infant should begin counseling, as should the child when he or she is old enough.

What does the Bible say about hermaphrodites

Why is it only the Prolife people yelling about the right to choose but the "prochoice" side is silent on the mandates
that punish free choice in ways they would never allow for abortion, for drug legalization, etc.

You still get to choose your insurance........and somethings are just better for the country.....like car insurance....they can't let people choose whether or not to have it because the ones that do have it end up getting screwed. Some things are not that hard to figure out.....can't understand your problem with it, you seem like a sensible person.

Do you realize that there are babies that are born with both organs? They sometimes do a sex operation on them as babies.

This isn't about birth defects. It's about normal healthy intact, functional sex reproductive organs being amputated off the bodies of children.

Nice strawman though. Almost felt like it would take off there for a minute eh?

Do you realize that there are babies that are born with both organs? They sometimes do a sex operation on them as babies.

This isn't about birth defects. It's about normal healthy intact, functional sex reproductive organs being amputated off the bodies of children.

Nice strawman though. Almost felt like it would take off there for a minute eh?

Who knew that Sil had medical superpowers and could diagnose people without even knowing who they are?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back