'It had to be very simple': The EU reportedly used colorful flash cards to explain trade policy to T

I am sure they gave Trump his own desk where could put his crayons and his own wooden chair. I wonder if they admonished him for chewing gum and if so, did stick the gum under his desk.

Trump what a juvenile loser. No wonder Putin can lead him around like a dog.
Link?

I am sure they gave Trump his own desk where could put his crayons and his own wooden chair. I wonder if they admonished him for chewing gum and if so, did stick the gum under his desk.

Link?
LOL I'll try to find it. It is sad that so many people can believe it is true. Trump humiliates this country on a daily basis.

Link?
LOL I'll try to find it. It is sad that so many people can believe it is true. Trump humiliates this country on a daily basis.
So you've no proof of anything then, so that makes you another liar.

Link?
Honestly you would have to have a low opinion of Trump to believe the Europeans gave Trump crayons and an elementary school desk while they explained basic trade policy, or if you actually believe that could be the case, you would have to have low standards to support such an idiot for president.

Last edited:
u

Link?
Honestly you have to be a friggin moron to believe the Europeans gave Trump crayons and an elementary school desk while they explained basic trade policy, or if you actually believe that could be the case, you would have to be a friggin moron to support such a guy for the presidency.
Sez the person who claimed that very thing.

I understand trade and know what he is trying to accomplish and if he does it will be a win, win, and the end of any trade war.
You guys are nuts and will fall for anything.
The Wall Street Journal is on Trump's side. Why do you not believe it?
I wonder if I can borrow those cards? All this trade talk has me totally confused.
The Wall Street Journal’s War on Donald Trump
You're right. I looked into it and WSJ is considered "centrist," and has been accused of both left and right bias. The WSJ doesn't agree with Trump's trade war, but honestly, who does who understands trade?

EU's Juncker used ‘brightly coloured, simple flashcards’ to explain trade to Trump during meeting

European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker reportedly used brightly coloured flash cards to explain international trade to US president Donald Trump.

The pair met at the White House earlier this week for trade negotiations and Mr Juncker used cards with simple language and easy-to-understand explanations, according to a senior EU official who was at the meeting and spoke to the Wall Street Journal.

This must be excruciating for my American friends to read.Surely he has people to help him with this sort of thing ?

Link?

Yes, it's humiliating to have such a childish president.

That you believe this says it all.
That you wouldnt says more about you. I see this idiocy on every thread about trade. Dump believes it and so do his low information followers.
Eerah...the Euros blinked. The Don must be a quick study.
Even more evidence.
What evidence? You have nothing.
His whole tarrifs distraction is proof of his idiocy. It has already cost America $12bn supporting businesses who were doing all right. He is a fucking cretin.

That you wouldnt says more about you. I see this idiocy on every thread about trade. Dump believes it and so do his low information followers.
Even more evidence.
His whole tarrifs distraction is proof of his idiocy. It has already cost America $12bn supporting businesses who were doing all right. He is a fucking cretin.
Prove it liar.

Lying about Trump humiliates this country on a daily basis. That's why he says not to believe what you see in the media.

Even more evidence.
Prove it liar.
Iowa Republican: $12B bailout is a warning that Trump's tariffs hurt farmers - CNNPolitics

Even more evidence.

In consideration of our president, don't use words like cretin because he might not understand what it means. Instead, you might use words like: retard, idiot, half-wit, imbecile, simpleton, or moron.

Forum List

Back