It has begun. The war of Americans against Americans.

What is your point.

They have a right to protest (although I don't think the pavement will hold up those flabos).

Are they still trying to burn it down or break in ?
I have no clue what they are protesting. Its been going on so long, I don't think even they know.

O.K.

That helps.

Portland is ground zero for antifa (and people shitting on sidewalks).

A lot of the locals don't like what's going on.
Just tell'em to keep voting "D"!

LMAO!

Despite the fervent hopes from certain quarters, America is very, very far from a 'civil war'. Reasonable people are appalled by those who seek to foment conflict.
But when they begin to infringe upon Americans in their personal space, i.e., at work or home, then they will come to an understanding of just how important gun rights are to Americans.

Despite the fervent hopes from certain quarters, America is very, very far from a 'civil war'. Reasonable people are appalled by those who seek to foment conflict.
I would agree with you, however "Reasonable people" have been replaced with Burb Bots. Folks that pick up their groceries at the local market and vote when it is convenient.

Conditions in America are so far from those of the Weimar Republic that comparisons are risible.

Appalled they are! Why we should all just go home because self-described 'reasonable people' are appalled.

Do you think that will stop this? Being 'appalled'?

The war actually has begun. The only question that remains is when will the other side start to fight back.

Are those guys standing at attention really veterans, or Soros guys? Antifa? BLM? Just regular joes who want to stand in solidarity or what? And what do they want? We all know there are some really BAD cops. Its being taken care of, those bad ones. We know what we all have to change to be better. So..why keep destroying things?

Because the bad cops haven't been taken care of yet, and we haven't changed for the better.

I'm personally against destroying things, but you know what, people protested peacefully for years asking to finally do something about the "really BAD cops".

1595679161310.png

The problem isn't the "Really BAD Cops", it is the system that protects them. It's the Police Unions that defend them to the hilt when they engage in wrongdoing, it's the command structures that keep them on the job after dozens of incidents, it's the prosecutors who refuse to prosecute even when given blatant evidence of wrongdoing.

Are those guys standing at attention really veterans, or Soros guys? Antifa? BLM? Just regular joes who want to stand in solidarity or what? And what do they want? We all know there are some really BAD cops. Its being taken care of, those bad ones. We know what we all have to change to be better. So..why keep destroying things?

Because the bad cops haven't been taken care of yet, and we haven't changed for the better.

I'm personally against destroying things, but you know what, people protested peacefully for years asking to finally do something about the "really BAD cops".

View attachment 366984

The problem isn't the "Really BAD Cops", it is the system that protects them. It's the Police Unions that defend them to the hilt when they engage in wrongdoing, it's the command structures that keep them on the job after dozens of incidents, it's the prosecutors who refuse to prosecute even when given blatant evidence of wrongdoing.
It appears that those who wasted time on redefining marriage and gender are also active in supporting destructive action. What was the agenda that kept them from addressing serious systemic problems rather than peripheral distractions?

What is your point.
It bothers me that veterans joined BLM. And current soldiers are involved in trying to put all this shit to rest and having to battle their brothers. That's my point. It won't get better. Its going to get much worse. THAT bothers me. And is my point.

They say they are veterans.

Just like the wall of antifa "moms".

I can get dress duds or a marine hat too.

Andy Ngo said he recognized a lot of the moms as antifa members.
They just changed clothes.

View attachment 366984

But that's not an excuse (or shouldn't be) to blame ALL cops

It' goes with that 'one bad apple' theory.........only deal with the bad cops for their bad behavior. Same goes for any 'group'.

It appears that those who wasted time on redefining marriage and gender are also active in supporting destructive action. What was the agenda that kept them from addressing serious systemic problems rather than peripheral distractions?

People on our side tried to address this issue. You guys fought us on every step.

1595711962546.png

But that's not an excuse (or shouldn't be) to blame ALL cops

It' goes with that 'one bad apple' theory.........only deal with the bad cops for their bad behavior. Same goes for any 'group'.

The problem is, the 99% of cops who are good cops are the ones who defend the "Bad apples" It isn't that there are bad apples, every profession has them. It's that the consequences of bad apples is a lot greater, but the system offers them more protections than bad accountants or bad salesmen.

Sigh.

Anyway....my thoughts on this is what I said below. The content of the links says it all, but I have to give my own personal content. I guess. Not sure.

Americans against Americans?

No.

Americans against unAmerican tRumplings.

People on our side tried to address this issue. You guys fought us on every step.

View attachment 367161
"You guys"? What "guys" are you supposing/projecting?
What is your "side", and what has it to do with the post's reference to peripheral distractions? It almost sounds as if you were finding violence justified in the recent movement. This is America. There is a ballot box. Democratic change is entirely possible. The entire House can be replaced every two years. Voting or violence are the choices, and you will find people vote against violence.
Trying to cast the quoted post as only possibly coming from what in these threads you show you take for being 'right' does not make that the case.
No one has more contempt for totalitarians of whatever flavor than I.

View attachment 367161

Mel Gibson already blamed me for that.

Forum List

Back