It Is ILLEGAL To Protest At Campaign Rallies (H.R. 347, Signed by Obama Feb. 2012)

Humm, has anyone heard about this? Below is one persons interpretation of the Bill, but I'll post a link for it and you can decide.

SNIP;
It Is ILLEGAL To Protest At Campaign Rallies (H.R. 347, Signed by Obama Feb. 2012)
GovTrack.US ^ | 3/13/2016 |

Posted on ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2016‎ ‎2‎:‎49‎:‎36‎ ‎PM

According to H.R. 347 (signed into law by Barack Hussein Obama in February, 2012) it is ILLEGAL under CURRENT FEDERAL to protest of any type, in an area under protection by the U.S. Secret Service.
Because Donald Trump is under Secret Service Protection (as is Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders) and has been since November of 2015, it is a FEDERAL CRIME to protest at campaign rallies, and is in fact, punishable by imprisonment.
Free Speech isn't covered at ANY Trump, Clinton, Sanders (or Cruz, Rubio, Kasich) rally because protests are considered to be "knowingly impeding or disrupting the orderly conduct of an official Federal function."
Until Donald Trump's Secret Service protection is revoked, Trump can legally kick protesters out of his rallies no matter what they do.
Link to H.R. 347 As Signed by President Barack Hussein Obama: Text of H.R. 347 (112th): Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us
from: It Is ILLEGAL To Protest At Campaign Rallies (H.R. 347, Signed by Obama Feb. 2012)

THE BILL:
Text of the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011
The text of the bill below is as of Feb 29, 2012 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill).

You are reading a bill enacted 1,466 days ago. In the intervening time subsequent legislation may have amended or repealed the provisions below.
We have a summary of this bill which will help you make sense of what you see below.

ALL of it here:
Text of H.R. 347 (112th): Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us

So why is Trump threatening to retaliate by taking the same 'illegal' action?

I BET YOU DIDN'T....so why aren't all these subversive fuck up, arrested by the Secret Service of the DoJ???????

GovTrack.US ^ | 3/13/2016 | USConservative
According to H.R. 347 (signed into law by Barack Hussein Obama in February, 2012) it is ILLEGAL under CURRENT FEDERAL LAW to protest, of any type, in an area under protection by the U.S. Secret Service. Because Donald Trump is under Secret Service Protection (as is Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders) and has been since November of 2015, it is a FEDERAL CRIME to protest at campaign rallies, and is in fact, punishable by imprisonment. Free Speech isn't covered at ANY Trump, Clinton, Sanders (or Cruz, Rubio, Kasich) rally because protests are considered to be "knowingly impeding or disrupting the orderly conduct...

Humm, has anyone heard about this? Below is one persons interpretation of the Bill, but I'll post a link for it and you can decide.

SNIP;

According to H.R. 347 (signed into law by Barack Hussein Obama in February, 2012) it is ILLEGAL under CURRENT FEDERAL to protest of any type, in an area under protection by the U.S. Secret Service.
Because Donald Trump is under Secret Service Protection (as is Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders) and has been since November of 2015, it is a FEDERAL CRIME to protest at campaign rallies, and is in fact, punishable by imprisonment.
Free Speech isn't covered at ANY Trump, Clinton, Sanders (or Cruz, Rubio, Kasich) rally because protests are considered to be "knowingly impeding or disrupting the orderly conduct of an official Federal function."
Until Donald Trump's Secret Service protection is revoked, Trump can legally kick protesters out of his rallies no matter what they do.
Link to H.R. 347 As Signed by President Barack Hussein Obama: Text of H.R. 347 (112th): Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us
from: It Is ILLEGAL To Protest At Campaign Rallies (H.R. 347, Signed by Obama Feb. 2012)

THE BILL:
The text of the bill below is as of Feb 29, 2012 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill).

You are reading a bill enacted 1,466 days ago. In the intervening time subsequent legislation may have amended or repealed the provisions below.
We have a summary of this bill which will help you make sense of what you see below.

ALL of it here:
Text of H.R. 347 (112th): Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us
That is an interesting link. I suppose that there has been some debate on whether or not you are allowed to kick protesters out of the actual grounds of your rally, I'm glad that this let's us settle the matter that should have been one of common decency and liberty.

IMO, whether or not you agree with somebody, as Americans, we should still afford them the right to freedom of speech and freedom to assemble. Now, that isn't to say that you don't have a right to protest, what that is to say is that you can't just waltz all over a venue designated to give a speaking platform to a candidate and a space for his supporters.

Last edited:

SNIP;

THE BILL:

ALL of it here:
That is an interesting link. I suppose that there has been some debate on whether or not you are allowed to kick protesters out of the actual grounds of your rally, I'm glad that this let's us settle the matter that should have been one of common decency and liberty.

IMO, whether or not you agree with somebody, as Americans, we should still afford them the right to freedom of speech and freedom to assemble. Now, that isn't to say that you don't have a right to protest, what that is to say is that you can just waltz all over a venue designated to give a speaking platform to a candidate and a space for his supporters.

now I like all them words you wrote and totally agree with you. these kids are being used as tools and those people in Chicago were not protesters in my book. they were Agitators, disruptors, and not any care of other people right to assemble without the worry of harm being done to them. just my cents on it. and again nice post dear. :beer:

SNIP;

THE BILL:

ALL of it here:

Where does it say that it's okay to punch the protesters in the face?

And with that statement you give tacit approval for Trump supporters to show up at burns and cankles rallies and be complete dickheads.

They introduced something very similar here in Europa, this refers to protests in general. If a group wants to protest, they have to inform the police, the local council etc. I think it's an affront to freedom of speech myself, yes people can protest, but essentially that they have to get permission to protest, I simply don't agree with.

You misunderstand the Bill. What it actually says is Liberals can violently protest anything and anywhere they want while Republicans need to just shut up and admit white privilege.

Please . Can we get over this bullshit that trump fans are some kind of pacifists ? Cause we know that ain't true .

Just the other day I refrained from kicking the shit out of a Bernie supporter. He was already on the ground crying after I revoked his welfare. He said "i'm starving" over and over again. The funny thing is is that he is 350lbs so I wonder what he meant by he was starving. I wanted to cut his head off because he was fat. Did I tell you I hate fat people. I showed a lot of restraint.

They introduced something very similar here in Europa, this refers to protests in general. If a group wants to protest, they have to inform the police, the local council etc. I think it's an affront to freedom of speech myself, yes people can protest, but essentially that they have to get permission to protest, I simply don't agree with.
I'm not sure in what spaces that your law will apply, but, in some respects (not all), it actually makes sense.

Generally, if they are directly protesting a rally / function, then the rally function has went through the proper channels to book the venue and inform the authorities, etc. that they will be holding their function there. In order to preserve order and logistically plan accordingly, it kind of makes sense for protesters to have to go through a similar process does it not?

Oh look, it's a three legged race to see who gets the dunce cap!

YOU WON!!!!
Nope, Stephanie won. But if you hurry you can be the first to alert Hannity of your find.
well aren't you special. I was trying to picture what you would look like and thought this would be pretty close
More like this guy.

upload_2016-3-13_22-29-32.png

Oh look, it's a three legged race to see who gets the dunce cap!

YOU WON!!!!
Nope, Stephanie won. But if you hurry you can be the first to alert Hannity of your find.
well aren't you special. I was trying to picture what you would look like and thought this would be pretty close
More like this guy.

View attachment 67212
I would bet the reason for that is someone already kicked them more than once. swollen, black and blue:banana:

Forum List

Back