it is just a matter of time !!

no not nuclear war !! surgical strikes on nuke cites . we have the capability . radicals will one day take power in that country . we either do it today or pay a much higher price later because of leftists views like yours.

And you know we have the capacity to completely eliminate Pakistan's nuclear capability with surgical strikes.....how? And if we don't completely eliminate it all at once (which we can't do with conventional weapons in one massive strike, BTW), then what?

What other nations, with nuclear capabilities, will become our enemy in ratiliation? How do we prevent Pakistan from retaliating?

See, your's isn't a plan its a fantasy, pure and simple.
pall we can hit an asteroid traveling 25 miles per sec millions of miles away !! yeah we can take out some nuclear cites ,along with enrichment facilities with ease. and they cannot retaliate with something they no longer have.

If you believe this to be true, I can understand what you're basing you're fantasies on.

Enjoy them, since that's all they are, though.

And you know we have the capacity to completely eliminate Pakistan's nuclear capability with surgical strikes.....how? And if we don't completely eliminate it all at once (which we can't do with conventional weapons in one massive strike, BTW), then what?

What other nations, with nuclear capabilities, will become our enemy in ratiliation? How do we prevent Pakistan from retaliating?

See, your's isn't a plan its a fantasy, pure and simple.
pall we can hit an asteroid traveling 25 miles per sec millions of miles away !! yeah we can take out some nuclear cites ,along with enrichment facilities with ease. and they cannot retaliate with something they no longer have.

If you believe this to be true, I can understand what you're basing you're fantasies on.

and you are naive in not believing that these islamic counties are the most dangerous nuclear threat the world has ever seen .remember this conversation because one day pakistan will fall to radicals. leftists like you are the guardians of evil.

and you are naive in not believing that these islamic counties are the most dangerous nuclear threat the world has ever seen .remember this conversation because one day pakistan will fall to radicals. leftists like you are the guardians of evil.

I agree that Pakistan is the most dangerous nuclear threat, in fact I already made a staement to that effect in a previous post.

What is fantasy is your abortion of a plan to take out their nukes.

I agree that Pakistan is the most dangerous nuclear threat, in fact I already made a staement to that effect in a previous post.

there is no other way that i know of .but if there is another way it needs to be implemented sooner rather than later.but either way it has to be done !!and once we leave the region the threat will increase .

there is no other way that i know of .but if there is another way it needs to be implemented sooner rather than later.but either way it has to be done !!and once we leave the region the threat will increase .

There are other ways. The most effective would be internal infiltration.

Not as sexy or macho as what you propose, but what you propose wouldn't work.

There are other ways. The most effective would be internal infiltration.

Not as sexy or macho as what you propose, but what you propose wouldn't work.
we shall see !! one way or the other we shall see.

Forum List

Back