It Is OFFICIAL: Pelosi / 'Shutdown' Party Reject Deal - They Own The Shutdown!

Trump walked out of the last face to face meeting. It’s on him x 2
Because Nancy gave him a flat no on money for the wall.

why bother listening to their demands?

So using that logic, if Nancy and Chuck don’t get everything they want, they should leave too?
Trump wants $25 billion for the wall. He was offering to take only $5 billion. He wasn't insisting on everything he wants.

That was the request in this round of negotiations. Originally it was $5B. Now it’s $5.7 for some DACA relief; which he will immediately abandon once Fox and Friends shakes their head slightly. You can’t trust the blob.
He can't abandon it if the House doesn't go along with him, dumbass. If Trump didn't need to obey laws, he could just appropriate the money with an EO.

Wasn’t Mexico going to pay for it?

So using that logic, if Nancy and Chuck don’t get everything they want, they should leave too?
Trump wants $25 billion for the wall. He was offering to take only $5 billion. He wasn't insisting on everything he wants.

That was the request in this round of negotiations. Originally it was $5B. Now it’s $5.7 for some DACA relief; which he will immediately abandon once Fox and Friends shakes their head slightly. You can’t trust the blob.
He can't abandon it if the House doesn't go along with him, dumbass. If Trump didn't need to obey laws, he could just appropriate the money with an EO.

Are you idiots ever going to tire of this inane "argument?" I put that in quotes because it's really just a mantra.

Are you idiots ever going to tire of this inane "argument?" I put that in quotes because it's really just a mantra.

Tired? No way. The it causes you ulcers is a bonus.

It’s Trump’s argument; not ours finger boy.

He said Mexico was going to pay for it. Now at the 2 years and 1 day mark, we have received $0.00 from Mexico. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

No. Again, Trump said he was responsible on 12/11/18

It's going to come to a point where that won't matter. He's made at least three proposals in good faith to the Democrats, and they rejected all of them. Including this one. Trump is making all the offers here. Democrats are sitting there throwing a tantrum because the government isn't open for them to take advantage of.

It's like this: Do you want DACA or not? Or is your so called compassion for those illegals just a front in your resistance to Trump? He's offered amnesty, deportation protections, extensions...for MILLIONS of people in the country illegally. Basically things you leftists get off on. When they become aware of those proposals, and the Democrats' obstinance, who do you think will own the shutdown then?

It won't be Trump. You can't act in good faith if you are always saying no. In fact, he had Democrats saying no before he even gave the address yesterday.
Trump walked out of the last face to face meeting. It’s on him x 2

Compromised. Demolosers have no intention of ever giving trump anything. EVER

He said Mexico was going to pay for it. Now at the 2 years and 1 day mark, we have received $0.00 from Mexico. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.
They are and have been. The money went to the treasury, trump is now asking for it. Trump doesn’t get the funds, the treasury does stupid fk!

BTW, the country has already spent 15 billion on current illegals in country

They are and have been. The money went to the treasury, trump is now asking for it. Trump doesn’t get the funds, the treasury does stupid fk!

Cool. How much has Mexico sent us?

That's the problem.

That's the problem.

What’s the problem?

That jc456 and others continuously lies about Mexico sending us money?
That they don’t know how much they have sent us (I can tell you how much by the way; $0.00)?
That you guys are still swearing that the US spending US dollars to build a wall is somehow Mexico sending us money?
That the wall is a pointless venture where curtailing illegal immigration is concerned?

How many times did Trump say mexico would pay?
7t4mr83suub21.jpg

That's the problem.

What’s the problem?

That they don’t know how much they have sent us (I can tell you how much by the way; $0.00)?
That you guys are still swearing that the US spending US dollars to build a wall is somehow Mexico sending us money?
That the wall is a pointless venture where curtailing illegal immigration is concerned?
The problem is that without the symbolic fire wall or proper barriers beefed up or put in place in order to keep the bad people out, while letting the good people in, then we end up paying Mexico indirectly through it's citizens here illegally, instead of Mexico being made to be more responsible in which if they do so will equal them paying us indirectly to build and maintain these firewalls/barriers.

7t4mr83suub21.jpg
Well seeing that the wall belongs to us, then Mexico would be tresspassing if so much as a ladder we're to be placed against the wall for climbing purposes.

That's the problem.

What’s the problem?

The problem is that without the symbolic fire wall
Fire wall?

or proper barriers beefed up or put in place in order to keep the bad people out, while letting the good people in, then we end up paying Mexico indirectly
Uh no. Whatever it is we spend or take in from illegals being here has zero impact on Mexico as far as their economy is concerned. If the argument you’re making is that they would be spending more on clothing, feeding, housing, etc… okay but in no way does their being richer or poorer translate into their funding our wall. We make the choice to extend human aid (or welfare if you prefer) to illegal aliens because it’s the human thing to do. Making us less humane is another way to go. I think it’s the wrong way myself.
Obama deported a lot of people…hired more border guards and got us up to 21,000 down there.

Its better to send people back immediately I think.

through it's citizens here illegally, instead of Mexico being made to be more responsible in which if they do so will equal them paying us indirectly to build and maintain these firewalls/barriers.

Mexico spending money to take care of Mexicans does, in no way and in no universe, build a wall here.

The anti-America people Democrats are leaving Pres.Trump with no option except to declare a National Emergency to end the shutdown and build the Wall. .... :cool:
How long will it take to build this wall?

Just wondering. Does Trump even know?

The real truth is. Is that we do not have the courage to go to war in our hemisphere. I am not a war monger and a keyboard warrior. But this is obvious. The border must be sterilized. And that would be the first level of protecting our nation. There may be more levels for all of the crap of the previous decades hidden around the justice of peoples rights. New bases must be built at the border as a second level.

7t4mr83suub21.jpg
He never said they were going to write us a check, shit for brains.

7t4mr83suub21.jpg

Well it's been 2 years and 1 day. How much have we gotten so far.

what the left does then is win the senate followed by dancing on the grave of the GOP.
Doubtful...........he can deport them NOW............remove them from the equation........You underestimate what the people of this country think about this..........Why your side talks tough on it during elections.
My side is the side of decency, there is no wide support for arbitrarily mass deporting "dreamers".

Your war on tiny humans and minorities/poor . suffering/dying in your political ghettos betrays all decency standards, I guess you prefer to be distracted or detracting from reality..
Quit acting like you care about the unfortunate. You see these stories of the hardship caused by the shutdown the same as the rest of us and do not give a shit.

Tell Nancy to compromise.
Really? Compromise with Trump who's word isn't worth shit?

Trump is a compulsive lying pile of shit who can't be trusted.

7t4mr83suub21.jpg
What's the difference? He said he'd make them pay for it, didn't he?

Don't you Trumptards ever tire of having to spin & make excuses for that vile pile of shit?

Doubtful...........he can deport them NOW............remove them from the equation........You underestimate what the people of this country think about this..........Why your side talks tough on it during elections.
My side is the side of decency, there is no wide support for arbitrarily mass deporting "dreamers".

Your war on tiny humans and minorities/poor . suffering/dying in your political ghettos betrays all decency standards, I guess you prefer to be distracted or detracting from reality..
Quit acting like you care about the unfortunate. You see these stories of the hardship caused by the shutdown the same as the rest of us and do not give a shit.

Tell Nancy to compromise.
Really? Compromise with Trump who's word isn't worth shit?

Trump is a compulsive lying pile of shit who can't be trusted.
What does it matter if the terms of the deal are written into legislation?

You accusation is horseshit, of course.

Forum List

Back