It Is OFFICIAL: Pelosi / 'Shutdown' Party Reject Deal - They Own The Shutdown!

He can't abandon it if the House doesn't go along with him, dumbass. If Trump didn't need to obey laws, he could just appropriate the money with an EO.

Wasn’t Mexico going to pay for it?
Are you idiots ever going to tire of this inane "argument?" I put that in quotes because it's really just a mantra.
How many times did Trump say mexico would pay?
7t4mr83suub21.jpg
He never said they were going to write us a check, shit for brains.
What's the difference? He said he'd make them pay for it, didn't he?

Don't you Trumptards ever tire of having to spin & make excuses for that vile pile of shit?
We just want the fucking wall built. We don't care who pays for it. That's purely a snowflake fetish.

My side is the side of decency, there is no wide support for arbitrarily mass deporting "dreamers".

Your war on tiny humans and minorities/poor . suffering/dying in your political ghettos betrays all decency standards, I guess you prefer to be distracted or detracting from reality..
Quit acting like you care about the unfortunate. You see these stories of the hardship caused by the shutdown the same as the rest of us and do not give a shit.

Tell Nancy to compromise.
Really? Compromise with Trump who's word isn't worth shit?

Trump is a compulsive lying pile of shit who can't be trusted.
What does it matter if the terms of the deal are written into legislation?

You accusation is horseshit, of course.

Mexico isn't paying for the wall? Seems like Trump lied then, right?

C'mon...you know you want to say it....just admit your messiah is a liar and we can move forward.

Wasn’t Mexico going to pay for it?
Are you idiots ever going to tire of this inane "argument?" I put that in quotes because it's really just a mantra.
7t4mr83suub21.jpg

Don't you Trumptards ever tire of having to spin & make excuses for that vile pile of shit?
We just want the fucking wall built. We don't care who pays for it. That's purely a snowflake fetish.

You sound frustrated.

7t4mr83suub21.jpg

You sound frustrated.
You sound like a dumbass.

7t4mr83suub21.jpg

You sound frustrated.

Its fun watching your implosion....I have to say.

What is hilarious (now that Trump is president), is that we are now all suppose to just take literally every single word that is uttered or spoken by politicians, and to take it to be the absolute language that we are expecting to hear or for them to use concerning the issues.

It's never been this way down through out our history, and through out our time, so what has changed ??.

You sound frustrated.

How am I "imploding?"

You sound frustrated.

How am I "imploding?"

We're simply parroting Trump's campaign promise. You seem to have a problem with it while supporting the promise itself.

You sound frustrated.

How am I "imploding?"

We're simply parroting Trump's campaign promise. You seem to have a problem with it while supporting the promise itself.
Nobody cares, douche nozzle. Trump never said Mexico would write us a check. WE will get it from them in other ways. Even if we don't, no one is being fucked over as Obamacare fucked over 300 million Americans who already had insurance.

You sound frustrated.

How am I "imploding?"

Nobody cares, douche nozzle. Trump never said Mexico would write us a check. WE will get it from them in other ways. Even if we don't, no one is being fucked over as Obamacare fucked over 300 million Americans who already had insurance.

Again, it's been 2 years and a day; how much have you gotten so far finger boy?

The President just offered Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats DACA ... AGAIN ... and they rejected the deal.

The President has made every effort, offered them what they claim to want, but Pelosi j Iyeah st demonstrated she is he'll-bent on keeping the government shutdown until the Prresident resigns or gives in to her 'hostsge demands' of opening up the govt in return for NOTHING.

THE DEMOCRATS NOW OFFICIALLY OWN THE SHUTDOWN!

"President Donald Trump on Saturday proposed a broad immigration deal to end the government shutdown, though Democratic leaders quickly declared his overture dead on arrival."

Democrats reject Trump’s bid to negotiate on immigration for his wall

He offered what he took away. Trump created the impasse in negotiations when he said the wall money was non-negotiable. That was really a stupid move because it left Pelosi with only one face saving move, declare that giving him the money was not negotiable. I can't believe he considers himself a great negotiator.

Last edited:
The President just offered Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats DACA ... AGAIN ... and they rejected the deal.

The President has made every effort, offered them what they claim to want, but Pelosi j Iyeah st demonstrated she is he'll-bent on keeping the government shutdown until the Prresident resigns or gives in to her 'hostsge demands' of opening up the govt in return for NOTHING.

"President Donald Trump on Saturday proposed a broad immigration deal to end the government shutdown, though Democratic leaders quickly declared his overture dead on arrival."

He simple offered what he took away. Trump created the impasse in negotiations when he said the wall money was non-negotiable. That was really a stupid move because it left Pelosi with only one face saving move, declare that giving him the money was not negotiable. I can't believe he considers himself a great negotiator.
It's only an impasse because Dim douchebags don't understand that it's not negotiable,. just as Obamacare wasn't negotiable to Obama. What part of that don't you understand?

You sound frustrated.

How am I "imploding?"

oh yea, what other way is that? What ever you do will degrade our own GDP.
kxgyrryaiw921.jpg

He simple offered what he took away. Trump created the impasse in negotiations when he said the wall money was non-negotiable. That was really a stupid move because it left Pelosi with only one face saving move, declare that giving him the money was not negotiable. I can't believe he considers himself a great negotiator.
DACA is illegal. Trump didn't do anything other than enforce the law.

How am I "imploding?"

oh yea, what other way is that? What ever you do will degrade our own GDP.
kxgyrryaiw921.jpg
Leftwing "thought" is nothing but a collection of cartoons.

Pelosi passed legislation to reopen government. Trump rejected it
Trump needed to reject it. It didn't have wall funding. The shutdown will go on forever unless the dems negotiate in good faith. Neither side has 51% of the budget, they need to compromise. McConnell will pass the senate version of the Budget this week with wall funding. The Budget process demands reconciliation. That takes Trump out of the next loop.

Why? Pelosi did not shutdown the government. Trump did. Now he is holding 800,000 people as a hostage.
That’s a fact.

These Americans need their paychecks. And they had nothing to do with the stupid wall. That’s a fact.

Schumer and Pelosi ........ Open the government then we negotiate.
That’s a fact.

Forum List

Back