🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is pretty funny watching the stupid left feign outrage. Lol at their "moral superiority."

The left doesn't walk around touting themselves as "the party of family values !" What a crock.

You can talk about Bil all you want . He's just like Trump!
Trump never ran on family values. Libtard assign the term to the GOP so they can take the moral high ground when someone fucks up.

We aren't all as stupid as you Timmy, we see it plain as day.

I'll admit that there is a lot of faux shock and outrage. As if anybody thought this wasn't how both Trump and Bill thinks in private. The difference is that Bill wasn't recorded expressing those thoughts and had them revealed during a campaign. This could fuck Trump majorly.

Have you seen the vid of Bill groping the stewardess? Tsk tsk tsk should we all be outraged?

Schwarzenegger almost lost the California governor race from by allegations made by many women whom he groped ..

If it was on tape he would have lost the race for sure..

Have you seen the vid of Bill groping the stewardess? Tsk tsk tsk should we all be outraged?

Post the video..

I forget what site I saw it on...let me look for it when I get a chance
Here it is. Clinton lightly placing his hand on her knee for a split second during casual conversation:

Trump would have dived in and gone straight for the pussy

He lightly touched her knee? That piece of shit. :mad:

So you're going with Comey's "no intent" angle, eh? You losers are so transparent

And you're going to keep going with "fake it til you make it"

I'll admit that there is a lot of faux shock and outrage. As if anybody thought this wasn't how both Trump and Bill thinks in private. The difference is that Bill wasn't recorded expressing those thoughts and had them revealed during a campaign. This could fuck Trump majorly.

Schwarzenegger almost lost the California governor race from by allegations made by many women whom he groped ..

If it was on tape he would have lost the race for sure..

I can't stand Ahnold so I don't care

Seems to me every single one who bashed Bill and his gross cigar act this past year...are now ignoring / excusing Trumps video and are still bashing Clinton...

:alcoholic:
Huh? When was Trump a government official taking advantage of a naive intern? When did he perjure himself in court to try to screw a woman he abused out of justice?

Has anyone heard from his campaign manager about this or his team of blond surrogates and yes-women?

I’m sure they are having a great time defending their meal ticket.

Seems to me every single one who bashed Bill and his gross cigar act this past year...are now ignoring / excusing Trumps video and are still bashing Clinton...

I am sorry, you are comparing saying something crude about a woman, that everyone does (especially women) to this?

198092.png

Aaaand the hypocrites March on to their hypocritical drum

Bill is not running for president!!!

Freaking republican bizarro world ! " don't vote for Hillary , she's married to a womanizing cad . Vote for Trump ! who IS a womanizing cad!"
The lib spin line. The hypocrisy is the issue. Bill isn't running for president. He WAS the president and the left didn't care.

Post the video..

Here it is. Clinton lightly placing his hand on her knee for a split second during casual conversation:

So you're going with Comey's "no intent" angle, eh? You losers are so transparent

Oh look a partisan shill, I've already said Trump was wrong, doofus...step up or shut up OldFool

The left doesn't walk around touting themselves as "the party of family values !" What a crock.

You can talk about Bil all you want . He's just like Trump!
Trump never ran on family values. Libtard assign the term to the GOP so they can take the moral high ground when someone fucks up.

We aren't all as stupid as you Timmy, we see it plain as day.

Maybe you should visit the GOP FAITH section of their official website .

GOP Faith | GOP

Will you help us build an army of conservative pro-faith activists to make the difference in the coming elections? That’s what “GOP Faith” is all about – identifying 100,000 pro-faith conservatives who will help identify, register, inform and mobilize America’s faith-based community to get them engaged and to vote their values.

Oh look a partisan shill, I've already said Trump was wrong, doofus...step up or shut up OldFool

Okay. Trump was very wrong. Solidarity Sassy.

giphy.gif

Huh? When was Trump a government official taking advantage of a naive intern? When did he perjure himself in court to try to screw a woman he abused out of justice?

He's now running as a government official on the attempt of effecting the Supreme Court.

Abused out of Justice? She was an adult.... I am not defending Clinton's actions I think
Power= Sex. Drugs. and Rock n Roll

Has anyone heard from his campaign manager about this or his team of blond surrogates and yes-women?

How can anyone defend your corrupt candidate? Let's not overlook the big picture.

It's a binary choice. Either Hillary or the Donald will be president.
Right, one is crude like most guys off a mic and one is seriously compromised and has a long track record of government corruption and bad decisions.

Bill is not running for president!!!

Freaking republican bizarro world ! " don't vote for Hillary , she's married to a womanizing cad . Vote for Trump ! who IS a womanizing cad!"
that's what you think. next you'll be saying the clintons have the world's most perfect marriage, so what difference, at this point, does it make, right?

Hi hypocrite. You think I think you care about his comment that was not a big deal?

Do you really think I believe any of you fucking pieces of shit?

You all lie about everything and hypocrites about everything.

You all, especially you, prove me right every day.

198092.png

Forum List

Back