🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is pretty funny watching the stupid left feign outrage. Lol at their "moral superiority."

The left doesn't walk around touting themselves as "the party of family values !" What a crock.

You can talk about Bil all you want . He's just like Trump!
No they just walk around shoving their own views of moral standards down everyone's throats. From correct speech to proper food intake and everything in between. There are few more self important than libs with a social or moral agenda.

Bill is not running for president!!!

Freaking republican bizarro world ! " don't vote for Hillary , she's married to a womanizing cad . Vote for Trump ! who IS a womanizing cad!"
The lib spin line. The hypocrisy is the issue. Bill isn't running for president. He WAS the president and the left didn't care.

Neither did trump . He supported bill Clinton .

Moral superiority is a great thing. We have a great candidate and the longer it goes, the more stark the differences between Tasteful Ms. Clinton and Trashmaster Donald.

She wins on policy
She wins on poise
She wins on preparedness
She wins on professionalism

And she will win on November 8.

Have you seen the vid of Bill groping the stewardess? Tsk tsk tsk should we all be outraged?

Post the video..

I forget what site I saw it on...let me look for it when I get a chance
Here it is. Clinton lightly placing his hand on her knee for a split second during casual conversation:

Trump would have dived in and gone straight for the pussy

Put your morals back in the closet for that post, hypocrite?

Well, you too can grab some pussy. In fact, I bet you do, dkye-o-rama.

I thought libs liked "dykes"?

Moral superiority is a great thing. We have a great candidate and the longer it goes, the more stark the differences between Tasteful Ms. Clinton and Trashmaster Donald.

She wins on policy
She wins on poise
She wins on preparedness

The partisan shill shrieks once again...poor thing. Oh and roflmao at poise, she looks like she's poised to seize up at any given moment

Has anyone heard from his campaign manager about this or his team of blond surrogates and yes-women?

I’m sure they are having a great time defending their meal ticket.
Hi hypocrite. You think I think you care about his comment that was not a big deal?

Do you really think I believe any of you fucking pieces of shit?

You all lie about everything and hypocrites about everything.

You all, especially you, prove me right every day.

198092.png

Why don't you just treat Trump the way you treat Bill Clinton?

Seems to me every single one who bashed Bill and his gross cigar act this past year...are now ignoring / excusing Trumps video and are still bashing Clinton...

:alcoholic:
I am sorry, you are comparing saying something crude about a woman, that everyone does (especially women) to this?

198092.png

Aaaand the hypocrites March on to their hypocritical drum

Well maybe we need a vagina in the White House...:booze:

These men can't help themselves .

Has anyone heard from his campaign manager about this or his team of blond surrogates and yes-women?

I’m sure they are having a great time defending their meal ticket.
Hi hypocrite. You think I think you care about his comment that was not a big deal?

Do you really think I believe any of you fucking pieces of shit?

You all lie about everything and hypocrites about everything.

You all, especially you, prove me right every day.

198092.png

Yet here you are responding…not answering the question of course…but responding none the less.

The real gold would be in the e-mails between the campaign manager—her name escapes me for the moment, and these ditzy surrogates Trump has trotted out since the beginning. I’d actually pay Assange to tap that—the e-mails that is. I”m sure Donald is doing some tapping of his own.

But if it makes you feel any better fuckstain, I promise not to vote for Bill in November.

:dance:

Seems to me every single one who bashed Bill and his gross cigar act this past year...are now ignoring / excusing Trumps video and are still bashing Clinton...

I am sorry, you are comparing saying something crude about a woman, that everyone does (especially women) to this?

198092.png

We have a vag in the WH now

Freaking republican bizarro world ! " don't vote for Hillary , she's married to a womanizing cad . Vote for Trump ! who IS a womanizing cad!"

You and your kind keep saying that.......but he is running for at least 1/2 of it.

198092.png

We have a vag in the WH now

Haaa Haaa , good come back...

Ed-ONeill-Laughing-Funny-Gif.gif

She wins on policy
She wins on poise
She wins on preparedness

Yes poise and professionalism....Wikileak drop reveals she called Sanders supporters a bucket of losers. What poise and professionalism, eh?

No, just the lying kunnnt in a pants suit and hot sauce in her purse who attacked all of the women that accused him is running for president you piece of unreal hypocritical shit.

bluedress2.jpg

Brought to you by the blue dress with bills cum.

I told you all Trump could not survive Pravda and the stupid hypocrites on the left.

No way.

The left proving me right, every single day.

Too bad you gave up the moral argument when ducking your taxes has been defended by you and other Trump fan boys ad being legal and morality didn't matter.

Now you laugh at morality after you defended immorality? Har har har..try again

bluedress2.jpg

I told you all Trump could not survive Pravda and the stupid hypocrites on the left.

No way.

There is a difference between consensual activities and bragging about sexually assaulting women bruh.

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

There is a difference between consensual activities and bragging about sexually assaulting women bruh.
Cause Bill never raped any one and Hillary didn't call them all bimbos, sluts and whores...and then systematically destroy them.

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

Cause Bill never raped any one and Hillary didn't call them all bimbos, sluts and whores...and then systematically destroy them.
So that makes what Trump says he does ok?

Wtf is wrong with you people? They're all "deplorable"

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

No, not sexually assaulting a woman. Joking about it. There is a difference duuuude. What the fuck do I care. I have heard women say 10 to 20 times worse things than that.

I have said 10 to 20 times worse things than that.

What, did you hang around rated G people your entire life?

Oh and go over this list and tell me about consensual sex.

198092.png

That looks like consensual to you? Get a fucking clue about what this is.

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

No, not sexually assaulting a woman. Joking about it. There is a difference duuuude. What the fuck do I care. I have heard women say 10 to 20 times worse things than that.

I have said 10 to 20 times worse things than that.

What, did you hang around rated G people your entire life?

Oh and go over this list and tell me about consensual sex.

198092.png

That look like consensual to you? Get a fucking clue about what this is.
You say "joking about it"

He said "I get away with it because I'm a celebrity"

In other words HE DOES EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE DID

Forum List

Back